Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:36 pm

Nami~ Sayuri and I nodded. I told Castiel what the bad thing was. It didn't take us long to get to where we had saw it. "This is where it happened, Sayuri and I only just saw it, if you two need a description we can tell you." I said to Cas and Dean.

Narumi~ We got back to Orri, Onna, and Skye. I explained to everyone what we were going to do and how we'll do it.(I couldn't really think of a good way to explain it lol)

Skye~ I nodded understanding what we had to do. "I can easily use my shadows to make a wall around all of us and Ayako, to keep us from getting interrupted." I said

Raiden Mai~ Mayu and I nodded understanding what we will need to do. "I'll make sure Mayu's magic doesn't go out of control, because sometimes it can, and Kurikara will watch our backs." I said

Mayu~ I nodded agreeing with my mom. I petted Kurikara.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:48 am

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: Kaeya

He was alone in his room, it was room for two, but he didn't have a roommate yet, which didn't really bother him that much as he enjoyed being alone. He noticed during his time at the academy that there was another member at the water dorms he was as well, but never really spoke to the male. He decided to grab himself by the neck and go talk to the boy "Hey you...uh we do not really speak but we are at the same dorm" he spoke up after catching the boy in the hallways.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: Lane

He watched the dark room for a moment as he listened to the halt teacher, his eyes turning to him when he asked some questions "I don't know? I am never being in your class, but if you want to know if it's boring or not then you can just ask your students what you could do differently to make them focus on your teaching more" he responded. He finished his drink and put the cup down on the table "my day is going fine so far....my dorm? well Night dorm is not that popular like Light dorm or some else dorms in this academy, but yeah I think the students are fine" he responded.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He thought for a moment "well I was still sleeping when he left the room, but I think he will be found in the teacher's room, why do you ask?" he asked her. He started to think about the earlier conversations about friends "now when I think about it, there could be some boys near your age Light dorm" he said "other is half human and another is well...former vampire..." he said.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: Shey

She took some pancakes to the plate and some whipped cream and jam. She took some tiramisu ice cream dessert, egg croissant, and juice. She nodded to the vampire "yeah, so do you have any favorite, dessert, snacks? or something you like to eat a breakfast?" she asked.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Dark Mousy, open

He watched as his roommate walked out of the room before walking into the bathroom to do his morning chores. He watched himself in the mirror for a moment, seeing that it was still him, Dark mousy was not doing any switch with him now, which was kind of odd. He was used to his alter ego, but sometimes he felt awkward about how lively the Dark mousy was, he could easily do things that he could never even think of doing. He sighed once more and washed his face quickly, before leaved the room.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Krad, open

He didn't wait for the Daisuke anymore just left the room alone 'hey Krad? Is everything okay?' he asked his alter ego 'what do you think?' the blond responded sarcastically which was nothing new. He sighed "Well I could know if you don't speak, you can read my mind, but I can't your...' he said annoyed "you didn't switch with me when you got into a shower, I feel like a being swimming into a swamp" he responded sharply. He sighed again 'I thought you don't like to switch because then Dark mousy can scent you and tease you?" he kept asking, but his blond alter ego got silent again.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: Akira, open

He woke up when his older brother kicked him out of his bed. Yawning the Pikachu boy left his room a few steps away from his brother who already waited in the hallway.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

He woke up early, just like he was forcing himself to do, after being late almost every morning a few years ago. He sighed as his younger brother was still sleeping and kicked him out of his bed to wake him up "now let's go, you don't want to be late" he said and left the room to wait for him in the hallway.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

She walked outside of the building, her eyes looking toward the beautiful fake Cherryblossom trees in the garden of the Sakura dorm. She loved those trees even if they were not real, they bloomed with magic, true Cherryblossom could not be open at this time of year, but it didn't bother her. She still enjoyed them.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: N, Toya, Latias

She blinked her eyes, turning to the two boys and then to Latias as they were all talking about different subjects, but she didn't really mind "I see... but you do force them to fight against other pokemon?" she said suddenly. She looked at the other Gijinka for a moment, wondering if she was being too harsh to her as the way she spoke "no I am not seen your brother's family, why is his family at the academy anyways? are they teachers and students as well?" she asked confused.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

They were in the bathroom, making up and enhancing their feminine appearance, they loved being seen as pretty and cute, it was just their style even if sometimes they little bit overshooting with their makeovers. Hanbee was ordered to make up Ishida as well, but early in the morning, their roommate left the room early 'what a coward' they thought to themselves with a smirk on their face.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He left his room early as possible, mostly to run away from the little threat his roommate Hanbee was given to him last evening to make him up. He didn't really have any classes or anything in the morning so he walked to the light dorms library to find and read something he could like to enjoy his time with. At this early, the library was a pretty silent place too as there were not many who go there this early, after most of the classes or evening things could be different.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He was left only a few steps before his brother, taking some water to the little kitchen and a bite of the chocolate belonging to his brother there. He didn't have any classes this morning, so he made a deal with the cooks at the Academy cafeteria to help them always when he didn't have classes or other things. He did enjoy doing some work too even if it was mostly washing dishes, cleaning, or making bread.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: open

He left the room as well, not getting any more sleep even if his body was screaming for more sleep, but he was having a hard time getting any sleep at all. He walked down the hallways to the little kitchen there, where the students could bring food and other stuff if they wanted to. He took vegan chocolate which was actually very good for chocolate but noticed that there was someone taking a bite on the bar, which didn't really surprise him at all. It was pretty luckily his younger brother Kagekatsu, nobody else could dare to touch his food.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: Zephir (Kojuro)

He looked at Zephyr "Well this walk on inside the building is rather boring, why you just don't go out for a walk? There are those sakura trees in the Sakura dorm...some water things in the water dorm and hmm...what else...I think every dorm has some backyard" he said. He sighed "I know it's not bad. it's just not my favorite drink..." he said.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: Zephir, (Naoe)

He looked at the two "You're from Moon dorm, is there that full moon or whatever galaxy or star room...well that could be better in the nighttime to check thoughts" he said.

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:09 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/Jesse/open

The light greenish haired one smiled and nodded at Jesse. He was glad they wanted to visit, so he asked "Would you like to walk with us?"

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/Jesse/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, smiled. He said "Yeah, you should go with us."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez/open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail, smiling and saying "Okay." The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one giggled.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe, Kojuro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, tilted his head. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes focused on them both. He shook his head a couple times. "Wouldn't it be boring to walk in any dorm, then? Unless you're specifically going to the yards or game rooms, or special areas." He shook his head a couple more times. He said "We have little star things in our game room. Our yard area just has normal trees, but it's almost like a small forest, since it's mostly werewolves and such."

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co, Narumi

The blue green eyed one listened. She said "I could help protect everyone, or just...whatever you need me to do."

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one shook her head, not saying blood... then thought of something. "Food doesn't do anything for me, but I can at least smell and taste it. I think I like fruity stuff the most," she said.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi

The ambery raven haired female nodded. "Ryota and I can use our fire as an extra...layer, a second wall of protection or barrier, if you're all okay with that."

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one nodded. The white-ended-black haired one listened.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Skye, Clary

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes glanced around a moment. They said "I don't know what Onna and I can do...except maybe keep a lookout, in case those bad people come back."

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

The dark haired one -walking-

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns -walking-

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger -walking-

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed brunette -walking-

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded as she looked at him, then shrugged. "I just...wondered where he might have gone, since a lot of times I see you together. You're roommates and all that. Then again...you're not always together, since he has a class." She then made a small sound as he mentioned boys. "Who...what are their names?" she asked.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, gijinka Mew, gijinka Latias

the greenish haired one held Smoky. The gray wolf or fox like creature nuzzled him, and he smiled once more. He turned to Mew, saying "Touya and I used to do battles. I was kind of...trying to stop him from having Pokemon and continuing his journey, but I realized it was wrong. His Pokemon love him, after all. I used to dislike people that would capture Pokemon and battle them. I came to realize not all people were bad. A lot of Pokemon love their trainers, and form bonds with them."

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, gijinka Mew, gijjnka Latias

The brownish haired one smiled down at Leaf. He then nodded along to what N was saying.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one smiled at his mate and son. He headed out the door with the two of them.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- Mew?- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew (N and Touya)

The pretty female with the long red and white hair hummed. "Latios wanted to come here and be a teacher, which is why I'm here too. I'm his teaching assistant," she said. Technically, she might also be considered a student here too. She did go to lessons and learn when she could. Mostly because she wanted to know more about humans and other species. "He brought his mate and son because he couldn't leave them behind. He didn't want to leave them behind," she said.

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy hummed a small sound. Mako eyes glanced about, then he looked to Kairi.

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl sighed. She then looked to Riku, and nodded to him.

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound blue-gray, gray, or brownish eyed one smiled. The raven then continued to walk along.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The black haired one twitched his ears. White tipped black tail flicking, he followed the human.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male entered the dorm.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one and the boys entered the dorm.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri and co

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman nodded. "I'll...just do whatever you need to me to do, like helping you. That or I could fight. If those two come back...and I'm guessing it was Jonathan and Victoria, right?" she asked.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Skye and co

The blue eyed white wolf sniffed around. She ran until she came upon the others, and barked at them.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Nami and Sayuri

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel made a small sound. "A description of whoever did that to her?" the angel asked.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Nami and Sayuri

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde nodded. "If you mean you can give us a description of who did this, that could be really helpful."

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean/ Nami and Sayuri

The blue eyed brownish haired woman and Jack listened.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean/ Nami and Sayuri

The beautiful eyed brown haired one and Lorell listened.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lane - 6

Postby Soup5 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:52 am

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: Ferid Bathory
      "And that is the reason why I suggested confronting them first. Everyone has their own strengths, so we will start from that." Hearing Mr. Bathory's assurance about his dorm, "Oh. Really? That's assuring to hear." Lane spoke without adding anything to the rest of the conversation. Lane crossed their arms again and went quiet for another moment. Their energy always fluctuates between socializing and isolation. They turned to Ferid again. "I should head to the study room and focus on my 'priority'. Ah, I do not mean to be rude, Mr. Bathory. I still enjoyed this kind of company, however, time is important. This won't be the first time you will see me, so take this as just the beginning of our new friendship. Now, please pardon me." Lane took a moment to memorize the vampire's features before turning to the door. In short, Lane would've mistaken this guy for a female if his voice would have been slightly higher. His eyes were sharp, petite figure, and sharp jawline. Lane also couldn't stop thinking about his fangs while he opened his mouth; if Lane fed him a piece of potato chip, will his fangs first touch the chip or will it be his molars? Vampires are really fascinating creatures!
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:30 pm

Narumi~ I finished explaining. “Yeah that works.” I said to Orri and Onna. “We can do it tomorrow, does that work for everyone.” I said to everyone who was going to help me.

Skye~ “Works for me Narumi.” I said to Narumi. I know Narumi needed to get back to full magic power before we do this.

Raiden Mai- I turned to Orri and Onna. “You won’t be the only one that will be watching our backs, Kurikara will be as well, Kurikara is Mayu and I’s dragon, she won’t hurt you two at all.” I said to Orri and Onna. Kurikara came over to us and she nudged Orri and Onna. I laughed and petted Kurikara. “The new term doesn’t start this week but next week so we are good on our timing.” I said.

Mayu~ I nodded agreeing with my mom. “Mayu tell Orri and Onna that I say hi and I want them to pet me and that’s why I nudged them softly.” Kurikara said to me. “Okay.” I said to Kurikara telepathically. “Kurikara says hi and she wants you two to pet her, and I know that because Kurikara and I have a telepathic connection which I don’t really understand how that happened and mom is correct Kira that’s what I call Kurikara won’t hurt you two.” I said to Orri and Onna. “This is going to sound crazy but I will say it anyway is it a possibility that Jonathan and Victoria had orders from someone to do the spell on Ayako. I said

Nami~“Sayuri and I can, the girl looked to be 16-18 she had black hair with red streaks and red eyes, she wore a red and black jacket over the school uniform and she had weird looking tattoos all over her body.” I said to Cas and dean. I looked over at my sister.

Sayuri~ I looked back at my sister and nodded. “The girl wasn’t alone she had a boy with her, her boyfriend Nami and I didn’t get a good look at the boy with her, he was definitely the girl’s boyfriend.” I said to Dean and Castiel.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:24 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/Jesse/open

The light greenish haired one chuckled. He then turned and began to walk again.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/Jesse/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, smiled. He began to walk again as well.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez/open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail, following. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one giggled.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe, Kojuro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, tilted his head. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes focused on them both. He shook his head a couple times. "Wouldn't it be boring to walk in any dorm, then? Unless you're specifically going to the yards or game rooms, or special areas." He shook his head a couple more times. He said "We have little star things in our game room. Our yard area just has normal trees, but it's almost like a small forest, since it's mostly werewolves and such."

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co, Narumi, Orri, Onna, Skye, Ellena, Clary

The blue green eyed one nodded. "Tomorrow it is," she said, then saw her roommate approaching, saying "Ellena!"

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one shook her head, not saying blood... then thought of something. "Food doesn't do anything for me, but I can at least smell and taste it. I think I like fruity stuff the most," she said.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi, Skye and co, Ellena

The ambery raven haired female nodded. "Do you need to rest?" she asked Narumi.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi, Skye and co, Ellena

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one looked over. The white-ended-black haired one saw another wolf, which must be a werewolf just like Leina was.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Skye, Clary, Narumi and co, Ellena

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked to Narumi, and they nodded. They and Onna then looked to Mayu and her mother. They listened to what Mai said, and nodded to her. Both made small sounds as the dragon nudged them, and they both raised a hand without thinking. When told she wanted to be pet, they nodded. As Orri pet Kurikara silently, Onna said "It's a pretty name."

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded as she looked at him, then shrugged. "I just...wondered where he might have gone, since a lot of times I see you together. You're roommates and all that. Then again...you're not always together, since he has a class." She then made a small sound as he mentioned boys. "Who...what are their names?" she asked.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, gijinka Mew, gijinka Latias

the greenish haired one held Smoky. The gray wolf or fox like creature nuzzled him, and he smiled once more. He turned to Mew, saying "Touya and I used to do battles. I was kind of...trying to stop him from having Pokemon and continuing his journey, but I realized it was wrong. His Pokemon love him, after all. I used to dislike people that would capture Pokemon and battle them. I came to realize not all people were bad. A lot of Pokemon love their trainers, and form bonds with them."

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, gijinka Mew, gijjnka Latias

The brownish haired one smiled down at Leaf. He then nodded along to what N was saying.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one smiled at his mate and son. He headed out the door with the two of them.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- Mew?- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew (N and Touya)

The pretty female with the long red and white hair hummed. "Latios wanted to come here and be a teacher, which is why I'm here too. I'm his teaching assistant," she said. Technically, she might also be considered a student here too. She did go to lessons and learn when she could. Mostly because she wanted to know more about humans and other species. "He brought his mate and son because he couldn't leave them behind. He didn't want to leave them behind," she said.

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy hummed a small sound. Mako eyes glanced about, then he looked to Kairi.

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl sighed. She then looked to Riku, and nodded to him.

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound blue-gray, gray, or brownish eyed one smiled. The raven then continued to walk along.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The black haired one twitched his ears. White tipped black tail flicking, he followed the human.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male went to the room.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one and the boys went to the room.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Skye, Narumi, Mayu and co, Ellena

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman made a small sound. "I knew it was them..." she muttered, then shook her head. "They may be following someone's orders. They're messed up...but usually don't do things on their own, unless it's to me and my friends."

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Skye and co

The blue eyed white wolf wagged as she ran up to Leina. The other werewolf smiled and patted her.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Nami and Sayuri

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel nodded. He thought of who that could be, and realized who it must be. "That sounds like one of those Shadowhunters, or whatever they are. There's only two I know of that are bad people..." he muttered.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Nami and Sayuri

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde sighed. "I know who it is...Victoria and her boyfriend, probably."

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean/ Nami and Sayuri

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean/ Nami and Sayuri

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:11 am

(Lol)
Nami~ Sayuri and I didn't know what they were talking about. The good thing about my sister and I's persona's is that we can use them outside the Shadow VR World. Sayuri and I didn't hear what Castiel had said. "Do you guys need anything else to help you find them from my sister and I?" I asked Cas and Dean.

Skye~ I jumped when I heard Clary's voice. "Why do they hate you so much?" I asked Clary.

Narumi~ I nodded agreeing with Skye's question. "We didn't hear you come over to us." I said to Clary.

Raiden Mai~ "Hello Clary and Ellena, if you want to find out who Victoria and Jonathan work for, I recommend having Skye eavesdrop on them , I know Skye will do it, all students and staff have asked her eavesdrop before, she is Shadow demon-witch, but Skye is a good demon, she uses her powers to help." I said to Clary and Ellena.

Mayu~ "Thank you mom named her that." I said to Orri and Onna. I could tell Kurikara liked Orri and Onna.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:26 am

The light greenish haired one chuckled. He then turned and began to walk again.

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, smiled. He began to walk again as well.

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail, following. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one giggled.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co, Narumi, Orri, Onna, Skye, Ellena, Clary

The blue green eyed one smiled and patted the other wolf. "This is my roommate, Ellena."

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi, Skye and co, Ellena

The ambery raven haired female listened.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi, Skye and co, Ellena

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one hummed. The white-ended-black haired one listened.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Skye, Clary, Narumi and co, Ellena

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked to the others. They shook their head, as Clary had been there...then said "Well... she's good at naming."

The dark haired and pretty eyed male went to the room.

The dark haired one and the boys went to the room.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Skye, Narumi, Mayu and co, Ellena

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman said "Jonathan is my brother...or half brother. I'm still not entirely sure on that. He just...doesn't like me at all. Maybe because he took after our father, who...isn't a good person," she said, then nodded to Mai. She glanced to Skye as Mai talked about her. "Will you...go eavesdrop on them?" she asked.

The blue eyed white wolf watched them.

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel shook his head. "I think we know who it might have been, that did that to the girl. You two can...go back to your dorm or wherever. We'll see if we can do anything about the bad students, but...I'm not sure what we can do, but we'll try something."

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde nodded. "I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to harm students...unless they attack us and we defend ourselves. Cas is right, though, we'll figure out something. Thank you for telling us what happened," he told Nami and Sayuri.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:34 pm

Skye~ "Yep I can do that Clary, I will follow them as well." I said to Clary.

Nami~ "No problem." I said to Castiel and Dean. My sister and I headed back to our dorm. I touched the symbol on the inside of my left forearm. Yae Sakura appeared beside me, she was see through, because she can't take on her solid form outside the Shadow VR World.(I'm doing that on purpose)

Sayuri~ I did the same and Ritual Imayoh appeared next me. Because my sister and I's symbols connect us directly to our persona's we can use them outside of the Shadow VR World all of the students that go to persona Academy's personas are like that.

Raiden Mai~ "It would be best for all of us to return to our dorms and we can all meet at the dragon den dorm tomorrow." I said.

Narumi~ "Good idea." I said. I headed back to my dorm.

Mayu~ I nodded and followed my mother.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:52 pm

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: Kaeya

He was alone in his room, it was room for two, but he didn't have a roommate yet, which didn't really bother him that much as he enjoyed being alone. He noticed during his time at the academy that there was another member at the water dorms he was as well, but never really spoke to the male. He decided to grab himself by the neck and go talk to the boy "Hey you...uh we do not really speak but we are at the same dorm" he spoke up after catching the boy in the hallways.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: Lane

He watched the health teacher, in pure silence 'new friendship? hmm, that's first for anyone to want to be friends with me...well maybe that's not a that bad thing...' he thought to himself. He leaned back in his chair to make a more relaxing position "of course we will see later...it's fine I am not planning to steal you out of your works, I could actually do mine too...but...well, maybe soon..." he responded his eyes looked to the closed window. He lean his head on the back of the chair and looked towards the ceiling and listened to the other teacher leaving the room ' now what? it's so boring...' he thought closing his eyes.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He made a laugh "you know being roommates doesn't always mean you need to be together with each other all the time, I and Ferid did know each other yes, but there are many roommates who have no clue about their roommates before going in this academy, either they become friends, or more or maybe they didn't get any close to each other but are still sharing a room together" he responded. He thought for a moment "yeah those two are called Mikaela and Yuishiro...or Mika and Yu for short, they're usually together, but I think they could be persons who go along with almost everyone" he said 'except with Ferid' he thought to himself. He then kept thinking "or then you could try our Beast dorm students, her name is Neko, as far I know she is almost always alone..." she said.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: Shey

She ate her pancakes and looked at the vampire "It doesn't? then you don't really need to eat to survive?" she asked her, she thought of some darker questions too but decided not to ask them. She took another bite of the food "well I do like almost everything, sweets, meats, fruits, vegetables...I am...well omnivore" she said.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Dark Mousy, open

He watched as his roommate walked out of the room before walking into the bathroom to do his morning chores. He watched himself in the mirror for a moment, seeing that it was still him, Dark mousy was not doing any switch with him now, which was kind of odd. He was used to his alter ego, but sometimes he felt awkward about how lively the Dark mousy was, he could easily do things that he could never even think of doing. He sighed once more and washed his face quickly, before leaved the room.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Krad, open

He didn't wait for the Daisuke anymore just left the room alone 'hey Krad? Is everything okay?' he asked his alter ego 'what do you think?' the blond responded sarcastically which was nothing new. He sighed "Well I could know if you don't speak, you can read my mind, but I can't your...' he said annoyed "you didn't switch with me when you got into a shower, I feel like a being swimming into a swamp" he responded sharply. He sighed again 'I thought you don't like to switch because then Dark mousy can scent you and tease you?" he kept asking, but his blond alter ego got silent again.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: Akira, open

He woke up when his older brother kicked him out of his bed. Yawning the Pikachu boy left his room a few steps away from his brother who already waited in the hallway.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

He woke up early, just like he was forcing himself to do, after being late almost every morning a few years ago. He sighed as his younger brother was still sleeping and kicked him out of his bed to wake him up "now let's go, you don't want to be late" he said and left the room to wait for him in the hallway.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

She walked outside of the building, her eyes looking toward the beautiful fake Cherryblossom trees in the garden of the Sakura dorm. She loved those trees even if they were not real, they bloomed with magic, true Cherryblossom could not be open at this time of year, but it didn't bother her. She still enjoyed them.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: N, Toya, Latias

She looked at the green-haired trainer, he was a pretty good-looking boy well so was the black-haired trainer she smiled "Oh I see, you're a good trainer then...that's good...I always thought all of you were just using pokemon for your own coals, but maybe I was wrong about some of you, my bad..." she said with a little apology. She gave a look at those pokemon near the two trainers, they seemed happy and that was really happiness "I hope all the trainers in your worlds could be as kind as you...I am not pokemon like those are, but still, I can feel them...I don't want anyone to suffer...so it's good to hear that there are good guys too..." she said.
She looked at Latias "I see, of course, but I am not sure if this academy grounds could be a good place for a family? Or are they living somewhere nearby, not inside the academy" she asked.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

They were in the bathroom, making up and enhancing their feminine appearance, they loved being seen as pretty and cute, it was just their style even if sometimes they little bit overshooting with their makeovers. Hanbee was ordered to make up Ishida as well, but early in the morning, their roommate left the room early 'what a coward' they thought to themselves with a smirk on their face.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He left his room early as possible, mostly to run away from the little threat his roommate Hanbee was given to him last evening to make him up. He didn't really have any classes or anything in the morning so he walked to the light dorms library to find and read something he could like to enjoy his time with. At this early, the library was a pretty silent place too as there were not many who go there this early, after most of the classes or evening things could be different.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He was left only a few steps before his brother, taking some water to the little kitchen and a bite of the chocolate belonging to his brother there. He didn't have any classes this morning, so he made a deal with the cooks at the Academy cafeteria to help them always when he didn't have classes or other things. He did enjoy doing some work too even if it was mostly washing dishes, cleaning, or making bread.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: open

He left the room as well, not getting any more sleep even if his body was screaming for more sleep, but he was having a hard time getting any sleep at all. He walked down the hallways to the little kitchen there, where the students could bring food and other stuff if they wanted to. He took vegan chocolate which was actually very good for chocolate but noticed that there was someone taking a bite of the bar, which didn't really surprise him at all. It was pretty luckily his younger brother Kagekatsu, nobody else could dare to touch his food.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: Zephir (Kojuro)

He nodded "yeah walking in dorms is boring the hallways seem kind of the same in any direction only the walls are painted different colors" he responded "our sakura dorm walls are kind of pretty, too pink in my taste but better than pure white," he said with a smile. He then got a question in his head "so why are you in Moon dorm? you are not a werewolf right?" he asked with a sight 'yeah, the same thing I could ask myself, why a werewolf is not in Moon dorm...' he thought.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: Zephir, (Naoe)

He listened to Naoe "hmm, I don't think it very matters which dorm you are in. there is a vampire's anywhere than night dorms, or we are in Sakura dorm instead than Moon dorm...so maybe your species doesn't say which dorm you belong to" he responded.

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: Latios
He was doing his guard walk around the dorms, it was not his job but he kind of enjoyed it and he had his long day walk. He turned to the beast dorm, seeing another teacher with his family "hello there Tio...I see you bring your family there with you" he said his eyes looking at the two younger Gijinkas "So are they going to start in this academy soon?" he asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me