What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:43 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: open

She walked to the dorms and found the room which was going to be her temporary home, for now, one, luckily it was a single room. It's not like she cared if she had a roommate, but she did like to be on herself too. She gave a loo around the tiny room and sat onto the bed looking out of the window, maybe tomorrow there could be a little bit more interesting happenings going on.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: open

She followed after her twin sister, not really speaking anything with her, even if they were related they were not that close yet, perhaps because they were lived their whole life alone, without knowing each other before now. She watched when her sister got to her room and she walked toward hers, which was only three-room away, a single room, which was good, she didn't mind being alone.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is open - tags: Akihiko

He blinked his eyes rather annoyed about the kid's words, but didn't let it show, he stayed calm "files? why would someone like you know my files? aren't you just a student?" he responded him 'seriously who this kid think he is? a teacher? he is just a student and from another school too' he thought to himself. He then sighed "there is nothing suspicious about me being a nurse in here? I love my job and got it here in this school," he said to him.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Chimera - crush is open - tags: Katsuki, Denki, whoelse?

He walked around seeing some of his classmates there talking he got closer even if he was not that social type, but maybe now he was rather bored. He walked in good distance from Katsuki, Denki, and who else was here, overhearing some of their conversations, but only some of them "so are you doing some training?" he asked suddenly.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: open

He walked past the other students which were hanging here and there doing their own things. He didn't feel like talking or doing anything else either, instead, he just made his way for the dorms and to his room. He was tired for the day even if he was done nothing, except sit and walk around, but now he felt like going to sleep, as long he was not needed anywhere why not.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:07 pm

(ooc/ Bakugo isn't in the dorms anynore. He is in the gamma gym already ^^ also i'll answer for anyone else once everyone replies. ^^)

Akihiko Noboru(22 yrs)

Akihiko's face shown confusion. He looked around just to add insult to the so-called nurse. Then he started laughing, "Funny how you call me a kid, cause the last time I checked I'm a 6'2'',22 year old man. I think you have the wrong person." The dark-skinned elf moved closer to Orochi and smiled. "So wanna try this again? How is someone like you not fully filed with the Hero Association? If you ask me...I think you need to show me some proof, so I can stop being suspicious of you."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:09 pm

πŸ’₯ Villain β€” Firecracker πŸ’₯

Tag:

After a while Firecracker sighed and shoved the radio back into its pocket inside his jacket. ”He better be having a meeting with Nezu himself right now.” he grumbled under his breath. He knew it was outside the normal time for Orochi to report but if they needed to move quickly in the future this could be a problem later. Tomura had already wandered off, though Alex assumed it was to think up strategy. Speaking of, he should probably think of a plan too. A backup plan or two never hurt anybody.

With that in mind Firecracker had a closer look at the file left on the bar counter. Getting as much info as possible on the main target would help them in the long run. He absorbed as much information as he could, tapping his fingers (claws?) on the counter next to him as he did so. She seemed interesting enough, he could see why Shigaraki was interested. All they needed now was to make sure everyone was ready…
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:58 pm

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: open

She walked to the dorms and found the room which was going to be her temporary home, for now, one, luckily it was a single room. It's not like she cared if she had a roommate, but she did like to be on herself too. She gave a loo around the tiny room and sat onto the bed looking out of the window, maybe tomorrow there could be a little bit more interesting happenings going on.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: open

She followed after her twin sister, not really speaking anything with her, even if they were related they were not that close yet, perhaps because they were lived their whole life alone, without knowing each other before now. She watched when her sister got to her room and she walked toward hers, which was only three-room away, a single room, which was good, she didn't mind being alone.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is open - tags: Akihiko

He narrowed his eyes, still staying calm even if part of him wanted to use his quirk to make this baby-faced old man fly all the way to space "how could I know that? I've been there for a month as least and never seen you before if someone there could be suspicious that could be you" he spoke up "I don't look for the files of other except those who goes on this school, as I don't need to" he spoke up which was a partial lie. He did check the others too if he had the chance, but even for him he had limits on how much or what information he can have for the others who are not students, including this baby-face "if you don't have my files already then some of your team members are messed up and that's nothing for me to do" he spoke up "why don't you go check on your files better, before going to before you come to blame..." he kept speaking.
He started to think about it for a moment "you can always use the staff computer over there to see the files right now if you needed to" he spoke up, not showing much of any emotions 'yes yes, do that, and tell me your password...' he thought to himself.

He had two phones one for the school and another for information from the villain group only Shigaraki and a few other followers of him could know the number. Thought he keep this phone muted when he was in the school's area, to avoid the possible awkward moments, and he hoped Shigaraki could understand, but if not then what is the point of him being a spy there.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Chimera - crush is open - tags: Bakugo

He walked in good distance from Katsuki, Denki, and who else was here, overhearing some of their conversations, but only some of them "so are you doing some training?" he asked suddenly.

Shikai Kuroiro

He walked past the other students which were hanging here and there doing their own things. He didn't feel like talking or doing anything else either, instead, he just made his way for the dorms and to his room. He was tired for the day even if he was done nothing, except sit and walk around, but now he felt like going to sleep, as long he was not needed anywhere why not.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:27 am

Bakugo_Kira wrote:
Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo chuckled lightly as hearing Achlys say that Denki and his pals weren't allowed back in the kitchen. He knew that their cooking skills weren't the best, but to ban them from the kitchen basically was just down right funny to him. He never knew anyone else but him could take cooking so seriously. Well if you count Icy-hot's big sister. He brushed aside his humorous thoughts for now and focused on what Achlys was asking him now. "Hmm, I suppose I can try your Shadow step with you. Would be handy to know I guess." Bakugo placed his hands on his hips waiting.

Tomiko Inui

"Hehe..Awesome! Thanks guys!" Tomiko said as Denki came from his bathroom. She couldn't wait. Her smile faded as she brushed her hand over her collar. S..Should I try to fight in my beast form?, she thought to herself. Tomiko wanted to get this part of her under control but she just didn't want to hurt anybody. Cause when in her true beast form, her temper can be on the same level as her dad's. And boy when her dad is angry you wanna be clear of that!

(ooc/repost so Umbra and War can find the replies easy ^^ but I'll add a addition reply for Shoto)

Katsuki Bakugo Tags: Achyls, Shoto

While waiting on Achyls to catch her breath from her earlier work out, Bakugo heard Shoto ask a question. He looked at his classmate, "Uh yeah Icy-Hot, we're training. Wanna join? I could go for a sparring session as along as you use those flames of yours. You have gotten over that whole ordeal right? Where you wouldn't use your flames. Cause I don't have time for your childish acts even if it's been 2 years since that festival." Bakugo sighed as keeping his hands on his hips. If one thing still p*ssed him off about Shoto was never really getting the fight he wanted back then. Just thinking about it made him boil with anger. He shook his head and tilted it to the side with his eyes closed sighing. Now look who is being childish..ughh I thought even after 2 years I could have my hostility some what under control. Guess I still got work to do. He thought to himself. Though he dared not take back anything he said to Shoto cause that is one thing his pride wouldn't let him do.

Akihiko Noboru Tags: Orochi

As watching Orochi motion him to the computer in his office, Akihiko stepped aside to be in front of it. He tapped the desktop next to the keyboard. "Hm..I could check the files here..but I would get into trouble by the Pres. I don't need Hawks getting the privilege of chewing me out. He wouldn't let me live it down." He chuckled lightly and remembered the nurse accusing him of being suspicious. He shook his head at that. "Look I'm fully filed with the Hero Association. Been that way ever since I was little. Kinda grew up with Hawks in that place really.." His gaze seemed to float to the floor as his face seem darken with no expression. He suddenly snapped out of it and held his hand out to the man, " Uhh..Sorry about the 'on-the-spot' questioning. I have bad habits that give people an annoying first impression about me." Akihiko used his other hand to rub the back of his neck in embarrassment.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby βˆ‚Ξ±ΠΌΡ” υмвяα » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:56 pm

[Achlys Dade] [Female] [Age: 17] [ Quirk: Shadow Manipulation] [tags; Katsuki, Shoto] ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Achlys gave a nod towards the blond haired male, and was about to activate her quirk on Katsuki, but Shoto had walked in before she could. ”Ah, hello Shoto.” She greeted with a small wave and a smile towards the dual-quirked male. The shadow user tilted her head slightly at the blondes question towards his fire side. Sure she wasn’t around during what happened at the sports festival, but she’d seen it while it was broadcasted, and it was pretty intense. It rivaled her own festivals, though they where private events save for family, students and staff. Though, she internally shivered at the thought of her solo test, that test the teachers made was brutal and made exclusively for her because of her quirk, that’s how she got the scar on her eye. β€˜Whatever happened in the past stays in the past, I’m sure he’ll eventually share if he wishes. Shoto is a rather private person.’

”Me and Katsuki where about to start training, we where about to use my shadow step to see if it works with multiple people, and to see if they share the same effects that happen to me when I use it. Wanna help out? It’ll help me out greatly!” Achlys said, thinking about the possibilities that she eventually do if she had full control over her shadow step. The two possibilities that was in her head was her teleporting into a building and saving multiple people at once, and the other making a combination of moves with a fellow studentβ€” that would be interesting to see. But first, small steps.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎡🎡🎡🎡

Aziraphale✧McCree✧Wifey✧Blue
βˆ‚Ξ±ΠΌΡ” υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:24 pm

Bakugo_Kira wrote:
Tomiko Inui

"Hehe..Awesome! Thanks guys!" Tomiko said as Denki came from his bathroom. She couldn't wait. Her smile faded as she brushed her hand over her collar. S..Should I try to fight in my beast form?, she thought to herself. Tomiko wanted to get this part of her under control but she just didn't want to hurt anybody. Cause when in her true beast form, her temper can be on the same level as her dad's. And boy when her dad is angry you wanna be clear of that!

Denki
After I came out of the bathroom and saw that Tomiko was in the room now and from the sound of it that she was going to join them in training. I smiled as I shouted "OK LET'S GO TRAIN" Ares Smirked and said "let's go" I follow behind Ares as I grab Shinsou by the wrist dragging with me smiling.

Ares
I lead everyone to the training area as I see Kami dragging Toshi with him I shake my head as I could tell Toshi is slightly red. we made it to the training area and said "We can either start either training with quirks or quirkless it up to you guys"
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:52 pm

Tomiko Inui

Smiling, Tomiko followed after Denki and the others. Getting this extra training in was a good idea. Clenching her fist, she decided that she was gonna take off her collar and train in her real anthro form. Coming to the gym on campus with the moonlight shining down on them, she gripped the door handles and pulled them open, to find Shoto, Bakugo and Achyls inside already. She figured they too where doing night training before Akihiko talked to them about their mission tomorrow.

(ooc/Hmm, Hope everyone had a awesome Holiday! Hopefully we can get this back up and going. c: I too was spending time with family for holidays.)
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:41 pm

Christine Blackwell

Donna Riverdale

Orochimaru "Orochi"

He let the male pass him to the computer, he keep his eyes watching him behind, feeling still pretty annoyed about earlier, but hide it well. He listened to him as he spoke "I see...I could not know...I am not so interested about reading other files, except for the most basic information to know the students...is fine to me..." he spoke up giving a look elsewhere "as a nurse all I need to know about my patient is their medical reports anyway" he continued with a big lie. As a spy of the villains, he could need to see every possible information about this school student, teachers, anybody ready, their Quirks, strengths and, above all, weaknesses.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Chimera - crush is open - tags: Bakugo, Achyls

He gave a rather annoyed look at Bakugo after his comment "I don't mind using my flames" he responded "just watch and don't get burned by them" he kept saying 'those flames are mine, not my stupid father...' he thought to himself. He gave a look to the female there, he didn't really know this Achlys very well, but he did know that she had some shadow manipulation quirk "uh sure I don't mind...so then what happen to you after you use them?" he asked out of curiously.

Shikai Kuroiro

[/quote]
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:07 pm

Akihiko Noboru

"Well, I am suppose to give a mission debriefing tomorrow..soo if like too you can come on the mission with us. I'm sure you'd be handy to have to help capture our target. I think I got a copy of the target's file in my bag if want it." Akihiko rummages around in his bag that hung off his side. He then pulled out a file that read 'Chisaki', on it in red stencil lettering. The elf-man laid it on Orochi's desk and motioned to it. "You can keep this copy to bring tomorrow of like. I can explain everything then. Be best I do it that way; then repeating myself you know.." Backing away from the desk, Akihiko started making his way to the door of the office.

(Not sure to put a Bakugo reply yet? Trying to see Umbra's response I guess)

Tomiko Inui

Hearing Ares saying they could start off with or without quirks got her abit nervous. Placing her bag down she put her hair into a pony tail, her fennec ears flicked. Silently wishing they stayed hidden among her fluffy hair cause they weren't the same color as her ash-blonde hair. They were ashen-orange. Pushing a head band over them to make them stay down in her hair, Tomiko slapped both hands on her cheeks to focus herself before heading over to Denki and the others. "Well if don't mind..Can we start out with no quirks? I don't mind a hand to hand combat warm up.."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me