Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Welcome

Postby Galipaygo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:57 am

Bump. Still looking for one more player!
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Res. Last spot hopefully will get the form up tomorrow evening
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Slots are closed until further notice!

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:03 am

Session 2 Start:

We finished with the party split, two characters in their rooms grabbing left items while majority tried to pursuit the strange red hooded person that took their photo...

What will happen now?

Rolls:
Finos (to sneak up to the robed men): 22 - Success

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose.King » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:12 am

Finos Illius
-–―—•Male | High Elf Outlaw | Location: Outside the Hotel | Tags: None•—―–-
==>Finos' grip tightened on his dagger's hilt as the two robed being continued to speak to one another, slowly creeping forward and exhaling as he positioned himself in a tight corner closer to the people, glancing back at where he was and jumping slightly as he noticed the...giant...scarred...elf man with the ridiculously huge trident had followed along. Damn. He might be a hindrance, he's pretty tall and stuff. Finos sighed and rolled his eyes at the wood elf, focusing his attention back onto the conversation.
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pippin2luv » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:21 am

Averis Vanadian || Tiefling Shooter || He/Him || tagged: Thavan

After spotting the familiar trident from the breakfast table, Averis wove his way through the crowd towards what was hopefully the tall elf and not some other person with a giant golden trident..... which was oh so likely.
He pulled his hood up over his head, hopefully hiding his face from any police officers who might be suspicious of a man walking around with a sniper rifle on his back.
As he got closer to the elf, he spotted the red robes a little further down the robe and narrowed his dark eyes.
Once he had caught up to the trident wielding elf, which by the way, veeery subtle, he tapped him with the back of his hand to get his attention.
"What's tha situation?"
Pippin2luv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

Postby Foe Paw » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:23 am

Sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏɪɴᴛʏ
      ---- she/her 35 tiefling medic loc. out of the hotel tags. averis, thavan
      She spotted the other tiefling on the reunion hurrying out of the hotel, now kitted up in the type of outfit that promised trouble, with a sniper rifle strapped to his back. She followed him out the door, hurrying to keep eyes on the maroon tiefling. Past the crowd, she thought she saw light reflecting off of a golden trident on the back of a retreating elf, probably what they were following. The idea of someone out there with her picture on their phone was extremely unnerving. Having seen that at least one of her breakfast companions were able to deck out like someone ready for a raid was actually relieving, she said sternly to her paranoia - this might as well have nothing to do with her, but she still had to make sure it wasn't who she thought it was. As the group reconvened at a street corner, Sharp stopped besides the tiefling and the tall scarred elf, in silence. At a short distance away, people in similar clothes talked.

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

knife-ears mc-long stick

Postby NaCl » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:27 am

Thavan Strine || Wood Elf Muscle || He/Him || Mood: Alert, slightly angered || Location: Outside || tagged: people???
    Thavan's grip tightened on the gun as he watched Finos step forward a little. He narrowed his eyes at the high elf as he caught the other rolling his eyes at him.
    At a tap on his shoulder, he turned his head he spotted one of the tieflings from the breakfast table, the rougher looking one at that. The elf made a mental note of his rifle and would keep an eye on him later. "I know as much as you do at this point, probably. Just that there is another one of the guys that snapped a picture of our table" he remarked quietly, watching the men out of the corner of his eye.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avrap » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:32 am

Character Name: Alex (Short for Alexandra)
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Medic
Physical Traits: Short, has copper tinted, but white skin, dirt brown hair, pale green eyes.
Personality: Curious, wants to help others
Brief Backstory(optional): In progress
Other:ty
Avrap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:40 am

Jivilvilm - Illithid Ambassador - The Party Members going on the chase.

Well, at the moment, it appeared as though the half-orc was occupied with their own thoughts. His attempts to get an answer from her having failed, he thought about going back to the buffet and finishing that water he had. This train of thought was promptly derailed when he watched one of the tieflings from earlier quite literally dressed to kill. As she moved to catch up with several other residents of the table, Jivilvilm watched and considered his options. On one hand, a group containing two snipers with their rifle, a dragonborn(which honestly wasn't too bizzare), and some elf with a trident (who even uses melee in this day and age...) was likely to draw unneeded attention to himself if he followed. On the other hand, if he could get his hands on another brain, he'd probably be satiated for the next week or so. Safety, or sustenance.....

Well, fortune favors the bold. hands clasped and covered by his robe's voluminous sleeves, Jivilvilm trailed behind the last tiefling to exit the building, keeping a reasonable distance away. Even if he was following this band of beings, he would like to see what they were actually doing before committing to being seen talking with them.
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me