Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby gotsalt? » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:21 pm

caspian reynolds | male | 16 | hecate | claimed | pegasus stable | tags; harper

Caspian tilted his head slightly as she listed off her powers. They all sounded like pretty normal abilities for a child of Apollo. Then she mentioned something about glowing. "Seriously?" He asked sharply, then realized he sounded a little harsh in when he hadn't meant to. "You really glow? That's pretty cool. I haven't heard of an Apollo kid who could produce light." This time he made sure to sound a little more polite, even if he wasn't good at politeness.

reinette abernathy | female | 17 | athena | claimed | dining pavilion | tags; brooklyn

Reinette followed a couple of her siblings towards the dining pavilion for breakfast. She would have preferred to just stay in the cabin until her first class, but she had been dragged along by Ethan and Savannah to eat. They sat down at the Athena table and they immediately began talking to each other while she sat there. She loved her family, but sometimes she felt very excluded from things, despite being around them for six years. Looking around, she noticed Brooklyn at the Posiden table alone. At least Reinette had some kind of company. With a quick glance to make sure Mr. D or Chiron weren't around, she sneaked over to the almost empty table. It was against the rules, and Reinette didn't like to break the rules often, but she didn't like seeing people upset either. "Hey," Reinette greeted the girl, sliding onto the bench across from her.

jason richards | male | 15 | hermes | claimed | dining pavilion | tags; michael

Jason smiled at Michael. A crazy home life he understood. His mom was nice and all, but Jason felt bad going home and putting her and her boyfriend in danger. "Well, now you have a cabin full of crazy siblings." Jason laughed. Even the unclaimed campers were like a part of his family. He took a bite of bacon. "So what's the plan for today?" He asked Michael. He himself had an ancient greek class scheduled for later, as well as the other mandatory activities.
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Elena • 15 • Hades
"Well, I should probably go. But maybe sometime you can make it so I don't look like a fool when I'm drawing." She said jokingly. She was going to her clearing, a place of calm.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open|Tags: Open
She nodded, "Okay," then swiftly walked back to her cabin and went inside, sitting on her bed. Of course, she had a mirror mounted on the wall right next to her bed, so she checked her makeup out and did a few touch ups.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:30 pm

|Harper Lynn King|Female|Apollo|Claimed|Pegasus Stables|Tags: Caspian|

Harper was surprised that he thought it was cool. "Honestly, it's sort of dumb. It's all I can do with light,
at least, that I know of. It's unlikely that i'll be able to do anything else with it, considering having any control over light is sort of rare. It's not that bright either, if you ever see it happening the area around me just gets a bit brighter." She noticed that Caspian's words were kind of sharp in the beginning, so she backed off a little. He sounded a bit nicer at the end, so she could tell he was trying to be nice. She didn't take any offense when he sounded a little mean, she'd gotten used to people being annoyed with her before she came to camp.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Elena • 15 • Hades
Elena went to her clearing and climed the rocks and prayed to her father that she wouldn't be judged, but there could have been a voice saying I can't promise that.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:32 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Inside Cabin 11|Tags: Open|

Skye arrived back at the Hermes cabin to find that her belongings remained untouched. Good, she thought, they've learned. She'd caught someone trying to steal her sneakers last night. Let's just say they got off easy - just a black eye, that was all.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Outside Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara opened a bleary eye to an obnoxious tapping on his cheek. Fat Amy was perched on his chest, lashing her tail unhappily and repeatedly pawing his face. When she noticed that he was awake, the tabby-and-white cat let out an exasperated meow and leapt off of Dara to land ungracefully on the floor. She padded around her empty food bowl, letting out annoyed sounds every once and a while. Eventually, Dara forced himself out of bed and gave Fat Amy a couple scoops of cat food. The large cat started to purr as she commenced eating. Dara stretched as he threw on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white cotton t-shirt that read 'I'd rather be sleeping' in all caps. He slipped on his favourite pair of knockoff uggs before bracing himself to head into the light. Once outside, he blinked a couple of times in the blinding sun. Or rather, it seemed blinding to him.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:34 pm

She nodded, "Okay," then swiftly walked back to her cabin and went inside, sitting on her bed. Of course, she had a mirror mounted on the wall right next to her bed, so she checked her makeup out and did a few touch ups.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:37 pm

* Holy Hell you guys did a lot in a night! Sorry for not being on, I was sleeping :(

Elliott Lucas Harvey
Male
Apollo
Claimed
Aphrodite Cabin
Elliott's surprised face didn't show a lot, but it was visible. "R-Really? Than-Thank you!" He smiled at Mira. The boy's eyes grew a bit brighter, and he was unaware of the visible light shining from underneath the blindfold. "That's really nice of you." He whistled for Samuel, who was happily rolling around in the grass. The dog's ears shot up, and he stopped rolling, standing straight and shaking himself down. The dog trotted over to his master's side, and turned his yellow gaze over to the girl. He proceeded to nuzzle Mira's hand, emitting happy barks. Elliott laughed quietly. "Sounds like someone made a new friend." Elliott exclaimed, hoping she wouldn't mind about Samuel.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:52 pm

221B wrote:Matei looked at Mirabella. As the son of Hades, he had the ability to sense the life auras of those around him and Mira's was an extremely bright pink while Elliot's was like that of the sun. He was relieved when neither of them minded him tagging along and looked down at Pluto. He could tell that the three headed dog was desperate to play with the German shepherd. His attention turned to Elliot. "I think Pluto wishes to play with him. Though he can be a wee bit temperamental, with the three heads and all." He said softly.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:15 am

dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me