Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 pm

twelve, sphinx two wrote:
•Neru•
•tags - paige•
•where - beach•
•gender - male•
•age - 15 years old•
•parent - morpheus•

Neru looked at her and blinked. At first glace he seemed normal, but as soon as someone saw his eyes he could see they freaked out some. It wasn't everyday you saw two different colored eyes. "Oh I see, did something bad upset you?" He asked, turning back towards the ocean. He smiled.

Name;;Paige Esenger
Age;;18
Godly-Parent;;Dionysus]

Paige caught a glimps of Neru's eyes when he looked at her and thoughts of some of the biology books she had in her cabin came to her mind, "Hmm?" His question brought Paige back to the here and now, "Oh...nothing serious, I just get frustrated easily is all." she replied following his gaze to the water. His presence seemed to calm her some, something quite uncommon for Paige was known to find the company of others bothersome more often than not except at maybe a party but the camp didn't have too many of those.
"So...my name's Paige by the way..." she drummed her fingers on the drift wood log that the two had decided to use as a bench.
"Just know that no matter what people may call you,
it's your
character and yourhard work that will shine
through. And no matter how much you get
picked on you can do whatever the hell
you want to do." ~Cody Charles Carson
"This is not a celebration of being sick it's more about,
I don't know, I guess if you have a
problem I find that
keeping it a
secret makes it so much stronger. So it was
my way of getting it off my chest so that it wasn't
my only
secret anymore." ~Joshua Ramsay
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Luke
tags - Dravin
where - dining pavilion
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena
"Sure," Luke agreed. It wasn't like there was anyone else on Zeus's table which would really protest about him being there considering it was only Dravin.

Chloe
tags - Toby
where - General Camp area
gender - female
age - 16 years old
parent - Poseidon

"Would you like to have a go," Chloe asked when they arrived outside seeing that the boy's face had brightened significantly at the word archery.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:02 am

•Neru•
•tags - paige•
•where - beach•
•gender - male•
•age - 15 years old•
•parent - morpheus•

Neru looked back at Paige. "Oh! My name is Neru. I'm a son of Morpheus." He said, smiling. He seemed to suddenly remember something. "And sorry if my eyes spook you. They tend to do that." He said. He blushed some from embarrassment and looked back at the ocean.

•Kyoki Uso•
•tags - camila•
•where - demigod hospital•
•gender - female•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - mania•

Kyoki shrugged. "Maybe its because I'm just the crazy nurse. I find boring things fun sometimes." She said, smiling again. She herself could care less about home. The phones always attracted monsters with every call. "Yeah it seems gossiping is the only thing to do but training and the friday games." She said.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:10 am

• Allora
  • where: Forest
  • Tags:Open

Her black hair laid over the earth, making a somewhat blanket over the grasses that showed signs of death. Lora's body lay still, her heart still beat but the cool shade made her just that much colder. In the ease of her rest, dreams formed. Maybe not dreams, perhaps they were more of nightmare. Ones that caused her to writhe and have faces of upset horror. She saw things that made her shoot up from her sleep and realize where she was and what had happened. "Oh no...I...I better find a way to apologise for all this damage..."
  • Dravin
  • Where: Dining Pavilion
  • Tags: Luke

Dravin walked over to the table and sat, reaching for a glass that was empty for one moment, then the next filled with sparkling juice. "Glad we have decent food here, I don't think I could handle having the cardboard food the ol' youth home used to offer."
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:16 am

Luke
tags - Dravin
where - dining pavilion
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena

"I guess," Luke mumbled nonkcomittedly as he sat but he didn't really know as he had basically been brought up at camp considering that he started here when he wasn't even four and lived here all year round since. "Pass the juice," Luke said trying to change the subject as he saw Dravin lift up the jug
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 am

• Dravin
  • Tags:Luke

Dravin nodded and passed it over with a smile. "Of course", Without missing a beat he looked around at other tables. "Can't believe how quickly the camp has grown. It's wonderful to see it like this."
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:33 am

Luke
tags - Dravin
where - dining pavilion
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena

He poured the drink smiling as it turned the golden brown colour of apple juice. "Crazy," He agreed. "When I was a kid there was like nobody here in comparison to this but there still are cabins which are basically empty whilst there are non-Hermes kids in the Hermes cabin." The difference in cabin size wasn't something which would change any time soon he suspected but that didn't mean it was good thing.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am

• Dravin
  • Tags: Luke

Dravin nodded, "I do admit it isn't quite fair there are more unclaimed than there should be. I understand the gods are busy but a simple claim shouldn't cost too much." Dravin looked over looking bothered by that face. He felt the gods should be sure to do their duty to even slightly accept their children. It wasn't like the gods had to train them, everyone here did the work for them.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:44 am

Luke
tags - Dravin
where - dining pavilion
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena

"I just don't get what gets in the way of them claiming them," Luke said scrunching his face up as he thought. He has never really been unclaimed but he didn't get what got in the way of the gods sending an emblem to hover over their kid when they arrived. Some of the kids in Athena had been there for weeks or months even before being formally claimed.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:55 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
camila vasquez
where; hospital
tags; kyoki
xxxxxxxxxxx
"Crazy?" Camila echoed. Kyoki might be slightly off, but she wouldn't consider her crazy. Maybe the other girl knew things about herself that Camila didn't, though. "It gets terribly dull to just do those same things over and over. The others get way too into those games, but I've never been interested. Training at the very least teaches us something..." She trailed off. Out of the blue, she suddenly asked, "How did being claimed go for you? See, I'm beginning to think I never will be. Which is alright, but... Maybe I feel a bit left out when it comes to that stuff."
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me