MODS, PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Reset. { UNDERTALE roleplay, NEW AND ACCEPTING }

Postby Detemmienation » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Skelepun. wrote:
{ Accepted }

Underswap! Sans | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Waterfall - Temmie Village. |☠ | Open for interaction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✧ - Well this is odd. They weren't talking how they usually did with a 'howdy' and a seemingly uncomfortable smile, she was communicating just like the little village of Flowey's and the thought made the edges of his smile twitch up a little more than usual. "Why're you talking like that, Temmie?" The skeleton asks with the tone of a curious child who had just discovered something new and confusing to them. Although, they don't get to say much else as the cat / dog creature leaps towards them and begins to purr, a noise very uncommon from their best friend.

Temmie

Temmie | ♫ | Female | ♫ | Temmie Village | ♫ | With Underswap!Sans

♫ - Temmie looks up at the skeleton again. "You not Sansy. So who are?" Tem asks, sniffing the skeleton lightly.Hmm, he still smelled the same, but there's no way this was that same grumpy skeleton. Tem jumps up on top of the skeleton's head, prodding the top of his skull with her paw. "Huh? You smells like him, but looks more like Pappy."

--------------------------------------------

Relicarn wrote:Gaster vaguely registered voices bouncing around the ruins, and decided to pull himself upright to investigate, very tentatively streaching out his stiff bones.

He shambled through the Ruins, sending glares towards traps when he sets them off, bones sore and bruised from one too many falls through thin floors.
He wished he had Papyrus to help him.
As smart as the scientist was, he was terrible when it came to applying his brains to something practical like puzzles, and after so long in the void his abysmal skills had only grown worse.

After what should have been a relatively short stroll, but ended up being a long treck, be reached the location he was looking for.
Toriel's house.
Old guilt nagged at him as he remembered promising Toriel he wouldn't tell her husband where she was living after her self-imposed exile. He'd hated keeping the secret, especially after Asgore had broken down at Toriel's disappearance.
Such a long time ago.
Was it?

He heard a voice again inside the house, and, after a contemplative pause, decided to do the polite thing, and knock, boney knuckles connecting with the door with a hollow thudding.

Frisk

Frisk | ♥ | Female | ♥ | Ruins - Toriel's House | ♥ | Open for interaction

♥ - A knocking on the door startles Frisk from their slight nap. "Huh? Who's there?" Frisk jumps out of the chair, looking around the room, only to hear the knocking at the door again. A visitor? Well.. might as well see who it is. Frisk walks themself to the door, opening it slightly to peek out. In front of their eyes is a figure, one they've only seen in dreams. Just the man they've been looking for. "Hello." Frisk says nervously. "I've heard about you."

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮
Text text text text text text
╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯
©
Detemmienation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Splashtail » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:16 pm

*This snake appears to be sassing you.
Name: Vritra
Personality: THIS SNAKE IS ALL OUT SALTY. He is very tsundere though.
Likes: Being alone, water watching(he sits and watches water on the bank in the waterfall), being snappy.
Dislikes: People saying his name wrong, Sans, Toriel.
Important: He can bite, and will. He hates it when people say his name wrong. Vritra is an oc for Undertale too ;;
Other: Please call me Splash! Don't get rubbed wrong if Vrit is salty to your character, it's just how he would normally act not me in any way whatsoever. Thank you!
hai! im splash! (he/him, adult)
ive been on cs for years at this point.
though not active, but trying to be!
Image Image
im an artist, scenemo, furry, and
a huge fan of cartoons! (and video games)
feel free to ask me about what i like,
im hyperverbal and love to chat!!
Splashtail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:31 pm

serif wrote:
ยภ๔єгรฬคק קคקץгยร
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Papyrus peeked out from the room, seeing a glimmer of red leaves leading to a corridor. This purple was hurting his eyes. His head suddenly began to hurt, his soul pounding. It was probably from the purple, as he wasn't used to the color. "hello? i'm over here, but where is here?!" He called again.
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Underswap! Sans | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Waterfall - Temmie Village. |☠ | Open for interaction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✧ - "I am not just Sans! I am The GREAT Sans!" They announce proudly, the flat of their hand pressing against the broad of their now puffed out chest, eyes sliding closed somehow despite the lack of eyelids as he poses proudly, head held high as he flaps his spare arm to cause his cape to swoosh behind him heroically. Sans grins as the small half dog, half cat creature hops atop his cranium. "I am far cooler than my brother but he is a close second!"

Sans The Skeleton | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Ruins - Room after the corridor. |☠ | With Underswap! Papyrus

Sans pauses for just a moment to take a breath and close his eyes, willing away the remaining dizziness before shuffling closer, only to pause at the sight of yet another double of his brother. Fantastic, it appears all sorts of timelines were clashing with the original and bringing alternates into where they weren't supposed to be, could the game even handle this much miss-matched data?

damn it Frisk.

"Well, this ain't good.." The skeleton comments quietly as his hands slip into his pockets again and he edges closer, glad to find his migraine has died down just a bit. "Sorry to break it to ya, bud but this ain't your timeline. You're not supposed to be here. You got any idea if any more of you somehow managed to glitch your way into this here timeline?"

Č̔͑̃̑͐ͯ̓͝͝҉̨͔͚̦͕̘̜͢h̛̛̬̞͍̭̳̅͌̅͛̇̎̉̔̾̀̚a̴̞͇̤̱̮̣̰̤̘͉̙̓͗ͬ͋ͩ͐̓ͧͣ͑̌ͪ̐̎̊̀͠ͅr̩̩̣̯̝̭̙͕̄ͨͪ͆̾̿̉̃̚̕͠͞͡ã͋ͭͣ͌ͬͦ̔̚͏̤̜̜̖̙͇̟̮͚̜͚̼̯͍̥͜ͅͅ ̇͋ͩ̎ͬ̋͛ͩ҉̡̗̩̜̬̗̗̞̱̼̗͍̲̪̜͉̭̳̱̦͜Ḑ̡̺̯̪̮͇̫͍͔̫͙̩̫̪̳͔̱͎͖͉͊̔ͬ̋́ͤ͟͝͠r̶̠͎̭̼̝͚̹̗̼̱̟̗͎̬ͮ͆̌̏̀͢͡ͅë̛̥̮̠̟͎͙͎͈̹̙́̆́̐̈̽͑ͤ̐͡ȩ̨͙̬̼̫͚̪̭̩̭͐ͥͫ̾̂͊́̚m̛̮͍͓̱̳͈̠͙̥̜͕͉̤̹̘̱̹ͧ̄́̏̓̊ͭ͛ͮ̆̈́́̂ͥ͂͐̚ͅú̢͇͓̞̜̟̺̻̜̫̞̠̙̻͙͊͑̒͂̀ͪ̓̏͛̉͘͢͝ͅr̡̧̄̌ͧ̈́̔̾̽̎̆̀̓͂ͫͫͧ̑̊͌͏͈͈̠͓̝̤̘̲̖̝̜̺̪͔̠̜̯̟͜ | ❀ | Female | ❀ | They / Them pronouns | ❀ | Toriel's house | With Frisk.

- Chara's been on idle lately, simply hidden away in their stolen soul before appearing once more as the strange man appeared in front of their old house, knocking feebily and oh so politely. Wasn't it clear no one was home? Toriel was no where to be seen, the SAVES were corrupted along with everything else in this breaking world. Hilarious. Frisk refused the path of genocide to spare and keep everyone in this dying world safe but they were going to fall anyway due to the repetitive resetting. Ironic, huh? "Don't you remember what The River Person said?" Chara leans against Frisk's shoulder, crimson eyes locked with their visitor as they whisper against the other's ear. "Beware the man who speaks in hands."

EDIT: Sorry that took so long, I accidentally closed my browser and lost everything,, }
Last edited by ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Splashtail wrote:
*This snake appears to be sassing you.
Name: Vritra
Personality: THIS SNAKE IS ALL OUT SALTY. He is very tsundere though.
Likes: Being alone, water watching(he sits and watches water on the bank in the waterfall), being snappy.
Dislikes: People saying his name wrong, Sans, Toriel.
Important: He can bite, and will. He hates it when people say his name wrong. Vritra is an oc for Undertale too ;;
Other: Please call me Splash! Don't get rubbed wrong if Vrit is salty to your character, it's just how he would normally act not me in any way whatsoever. Thank you!

{ Accepted! }
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:09 pm

[code]
ยภ๔єгรฬคק קคקץгยร
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Papyrus looked at the alternate version of Sans. Of course, he was sure this one didn't remember him when he glitched into the same universe as he suspected this one to be, but at the mention of switching timelines, he remembered the one he was on before. That's why tear marks were drizzled down his face. It had been only an hour after he found his brother's scarf surrounded in a pile of dust. He gulped, then sighed shakily, emotion thick in his voice. "dammit ch-chara.." he muttered, closing his eyes for a couple seconds. The kid wasn't bad, but when Frisk inhabited them they were horrible, but the resets were the worst. And now they were ripping apart everything. "y-yea, yea...i've got an idea. same way as before, i suspect. you don't remember me, but i came here before. in my royal scientist's machine. i just don't remember going there lately.." He moved his skeletal hand up to the blue scarf splattered with gray dust and bits of blood around his neck. "but...i don't know any other way. so, uh.." he gripped the scarf, pulling it down slowly and shoving it in his pocket. "i..just don't know. i'm not the smartest guy."
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:13 pm

{ i'm pretty sure us!sans calls himself 'the superb sans' : D }
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Sans The Skeleton | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Ruins - Room after the corridor. |☠ | With Underswap! Papyrus

It didn't exactly take long for Sans to notice the stains from the bottom of the swapped Papyrus' eye sockets to his jaw or to notice the dirtied and tattered blue scarf hugging his neck. Sans wouldn't call himself an overly intelligent guy, sure he knew quite a bit of science from his past with a certain mysterious man that was thrown out of space and time but it wasn't all that impressive to him, but he was smart enough to realize just what had gone on not so long ago. "Wow, sorry, kid.." The skeleton practically whispers, strained smile curling into a pity filled frown, all teeth. A swap it seemed. Where this particular version of his brother had his personality and the other version of himself had been the first to fall.

"This is gunna sound a little odd and out of the blue but I know exactly what you've gone through." The small skeleton can't help but bring it up, his hand unconsciously shifting to press against his chest where the slash of a knife had been previously. That was a reset he was glad for..

"I don't doubt you've been here before. Lemme explain." Sans sighs quietly and reaches up to scratch at his skull before gesturing idly to the nearby SAVE. "Everything keeps resetting, more and more, over and over. It's not like before where the human makes it to the end and restarts to test the other routes, other experiences, they're doing this for something else entirely. But it's way too much. I'm detecting anomalies in the time space continuum and I'm guessing," A pause as he shoves his hands back in his pockets, swaying lightly in his spot as he turns his attention from the glowing SAVE back to Underswap. "That's what's ripping holes in the gaps between Timelines."

serif wrote:{ i'm pretty sure us!sans calls himself 'the superb sans' : D }

{ Ah, you're probably right there ^^; }
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:40 pm

[code]
ยภ๔єгรฬคק קคקץгยร
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Papyrus gritted his teeth. He wasn't a kid. In..the time he met this Sans, it had been a genocide route, and both their brothers were stuck in the swapped timeline with possessed chara. Sans had..sacrificed himself for both their brothers. He had to work on a machine to go back in time and save that Sans from dying. It was horrible to watch this dimension's papyrus cry over his brother. He knew personalities like that. They were sensitive. Too bad that Papyrus had to forget. He'd acted much stronger. "oh no, ive been here before. that universe..had some minor differences. big differences. deaths. nevermind that, so the resets are causing this?" He totally ignored the thing about him going through the same thing. When people said that..it just made you feel worse. He turned his head quickly and wiped the orangish tears off his face, not wanted to look stupid. Though he really felt stupid for not getting to Sans in time to save him. "that's...bad. really bad. considering a certain someone could come back and rip me to shreds. more than one person. but whatever. so..uh, everything's swapped? does that mean.." He thought of Alphys in a labcoat and Undyne in armor and almost burst out laughing despite the scene he had witnessed an hour ago.
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

{ i can't wait for us!papyrus to see the pacifist us!sans ^^ }
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:25 pm

mute bøy wrote:|| mobile, sorry

While Udyne was walking towards Snowdin, she noticed someone walking infront of her. It was Mettaton.

"Hey, Mettaton? Are you the one that moved my stool!?"

Mettaton| ✨ | Male | ✨ | Waterfall |✨ | With Undyne

✨- The robot turns to face her, "Oh hello, Undyne. No. I haven't touched a stool today. Maybe it's the weird things that are happening. Could be something related to that." He relaxes slightly, "Have you noticed the odd feeling around here too?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skelepun. wrote:

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Room just before the actual ruins.|✿| With Underfell! Flowey and Frisk

✽ - "Just because we haven't seen them doesn't mean they aren't here. If you're here, there's probably more! This idiot always manages to mess stuff up." Flowey adds, gesturing idly towards the lag frozen Frisk with a small jerk of his head, his petals swaying with the movement. "They may not be in the ruins, but they're probably further ahead."

Underfell!Flowey| ✿ | Male | ✿ | The Ruins |✿ | With Flowey

✿- "Most likely. We should go ahead and figure out whats going on... Usually Sans might be able to figure it out..." He grits his teeth, "Let's hope we find yours before mine."

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me