Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Forest
Tags: Chiron, Blake

Amber watched as everyone sat down and Chiron scanned the campers. Making sure no one was missing. Blake. Chiron's eyes met hers and she looked away. He headed for her. Before he could say anything she blurted,"I don't know where she is, she ran off."
Chiron frowned at her. "You must right your wrong. Find her." He trotted out and Amber knew better than to stay.
They headed for the forest and she heard a sob. She rearranged her face. Unfeeling. Not concerned. Chiron bowed before the girl, folding his legs under him. He tilted Blake's head up towards him.
"What's wrong child?"
Amber stared at the trees beyond them working to look cold and detached.

Name: Astraea
Godly Parent: Hebe
Where: Dining Pavilion
Tags: OPEN

It had become a joke between the two of them since Amber found that Astraea was the name for the "star bright" goddess transformed into the constellation Virgo. "Hello, Aurea Puella in Media Nocte!" Amber's face lit up as she laughed. Golden girl in the middle of the night. It was perfect for her. She bumped Amber with her elbow. "Race ya!" She ran as fast as she could but the other girl got there sooner. "No fair! Your taller and I'm cursed to be in a child's body for much longer. My legs aren't nearly as long as yours."
Amber flicked her nose. "No excuses!" She headed towards her own table, flicking her hair over her shoulder and waving in a single motion as she did so.
Astraea's hand went self-consciously to her own hair. It was tangled and messy, unlike Amber's perfect, straight hair that never seemed to fly around that much. She put her hand down but not before tucking her hair behind her ear and going to sit down at Hebe's table.

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat May 06, 2017 8:54 am

Name: Skyler "Skye" Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus
Tags: Open

"Alright then, see ya," Skye bid him farewell as she started to walk towards the empty Zeus table. The thought of eating alone wasn't especially appealing, but it was most likely much better than having to sit at the ever-crowded Hermes table. With a sigh, she sat down at the table and began to eat.

Name: Mirabelle Everhart
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Where: Walking to the Beach

Mirabelle had barely eaten anything when she glanced up from her plate, looking around for anyone to talk to. Her eyes met the shy gaze of Dara Patel at the Hypnos table. They stared unmoving at each other until she offered him a wavering smile and turned back to her food, only to find that her appetite had disappeared. She cast a quick look around for Chiron, but the centaur was probably hunting down the campers who had tried to skip lunch. Quickly as so not to be noticed, for once, Mirabelle scraped the remainder of her meal into the brazier for the Gods and slipped out of the Dining Pavilion. She started to walk towards the beach; feeling the sand between her manicured toes and hearing the crashing waves always put her in a better mood.

Name: Dara Patel
Godly Parent: Hypnos

As Dara ravenously ate his pizza, he looked around for Teddy. If the Hades boy was still in the forest, Chiron would not be happy. He locked eyes with a girl from the Aphrodite table - Mirabelle, he remembered. Then again, she would be hard to forget. A wave a guilt and pity for the poor girl pierced his heart as he looked away, continuing to eat. It's better this way, he thought uncomfortably, avoiding glancing at the Aphrodite table again.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sun May 07, 2017 4:47 am

((I feel like this died))
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery