Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hallways/ Tags: Ginny and Charlie Crimson
'' Thats a great idea Ginny! I have to bring Crepe out for a walk, Crepes my Crup, Can we go to the dorms to get him? I'll make it quick.'' Amelia asked.
Charlie Crimson/3rd year/ Hallways/ Tags: Ginny,Amelia
''Well I don't mind, how about you Ginny? You'll really love him, he's really sweet.''
(I know why she is missing.)
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:07 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ 3rd year/ Gryffindor/ Transfiguration Classroom/ Tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

"I don't mind. I'll meet you outside by the large oak tree. I'll be reading there," she replied. Ginny got up and gathered her things.

Charlie Dragonheart/ 5th year/ Slytherin/ Slytherin Boys' Dormitory/ Tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

Charlie's eyes grew wide as the egg cracked more and more until a little thunderbird baby hatched out of the egg...

(@Moonstone514 if u go back a page I left a note 4 u)
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration Classroom/ hallways/ dorms/ Tags: Ginny and Charlie Crimson.
'' Meet you there! You're gonna love Crepe!'' Amelia turned to Charlie Crimson and spoke.'' What do you think the brother is up to? Kinda fishy if you ask me.'' Amelia said looking into Charlies eyes.
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Hallways/ dorms/ Tags: Amelia , Ginny
'' I know.. Is there something there not telling us? He shook his head and spoke.'' We'd better go get Crepe and his stuff. I have his lead in my dorm. Meet me in the common room when you have everything.''

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Hallways/ Commonroom/ Tags: Charlie Crimson
'' Alright.'' And just like that Amelia and Charlie ran to the Common room. Amelia went into the girls dorms and Charlie went into the boys dorm. Amelia looked around the dorm. Crepe was asleep on Amelia's bunk.'' Crepe? Wakey wakey, your going for a walk!'' And just like that, Crepe was jumping up and down with excitement. Amelia grabbed his harness and put it on him.She picked up his favourite toy and walked out of the dorm. Amelia waited for Charlie in the common room. After a few minutes, Charlie walked into the common room holding a long piece of thin rope. Amelia tied a knot and they headed for the Oak tree. The quite a few funny looks but kept walking. When they finally got to the oak tree, Amelia and Charlie sat next to Ginny who was reading.'' This is Crepe, My crup.'' Amelia introduced Crepe to Ginny
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Emilia Pond-@the great hall-Tag; Minty and Killian
Emilia made her way to the great hall for breakfast with skits trailing behind her. Her cheeks were ashen and if it weren't for the blindfold she had painfully obvious dark under eyes. A complication with he remains immune system made her sick every first week of hogwarts with a cold, if another student was carrying an illness she was always the first one to present symptoms. Thankfully this year she had heard thepst the infirmary would be willing to give her a potion for it.
She walked down the southern table as she recognized a voice from the train station. She told herself not to get comfortable and make friends, but her curiosity got the better of her and she sat across from him and his friend named 'Minty'. She listened for a bit before interjecting "Excuse my intrusion, but if you're scared for your life you're still weaker than whomever is frightening you. I suggest some extra defense against the dark arts training. If you fight dirty it won't matter who's better skilled in a duel." She suggested casually. She doubted training would help a lot, but it always seemed to put others at ease as well. "Anyways it's good to hear you again Killian, who is your friend?" She asked politely.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Minty | 15 | Slytherin | Emilia and Killian
"My parents. I'm scared of my parents. I'll train in DADA, but I don't even know if they'll break in." Minty said, her infinity sign still white. When she heard Emilia ask Killian who she was, she decided to speak again. "Leghia Shaesa. My parents burned this infinity sign into me, and when it's white it burns, hotter than the coals from the deepest depths of hell."
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Emilia Pond-@the great hall-Tag; Minty and Killian
"My dear my parents had someone cut out my eyes, you do not see me cowering." she said tapping the side of her blindfold. "Listen to me, you are safe here, this is hogwarts, it's a school literally filled with students who could potentially kill someone, not to mention the teachers." She said her words in a comforting tone, but she still looked cold. She turned to her side and coughed into the nook of her arm before holding out a hand "May I touch it? Or your hands at least so i can recognize you later." she asked polite as ever.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Minty | 15 | Slytherin
"Er...Yes." She said, staring off into space. "Bills. Damn bills." She muttered, her mind filled with worry. "Anyways, you are?" Minty asked Em
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ 3rd year/ Gryffindor/ Under da oak tree/ Tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

" Hi!" Ginny greeted her friends Amelia and Charlie. She put down her book and got up. "Hi Crepe," she said to the crup. She wondered what was happening to her brother right now. It was awfully long time that he was in his dorm.

Charlie Dragonheart/ 5th year/ Slytherin/ His Dorm/ Tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

The cracked and a small thunderbird emerged from the egg.

(What is a crup?)
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W,W&W - Zoe - 36 - Atticus - 32

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:23 pm

So-Hui "Zoe" Moon | Ravenclaw | First year | Outside the Kitchens| @Open

The portrait opened on a large room, about the size of the great-hall, which was presumably above it, but thanks to the activity around it, it seemed far, far smaller. And what activity it was! Hundreds of small humanoid creatures (a little like the garden gnomes from B&Q, except marginally uglier) were rushing around, moving together in such determination and co-ordination that it was hard to pick out what any individual was doing. What they were doing collectively was pretty obvious, thanks to the food that was occasionally visible through the creatures' bobbing heads.
    As she stepped down onto the floor, her shoe made a single tapping noise against the stone below.
    A hundred heads turned to look at her. She was terrified at that moment. Had she come somewhere where she wasn't meant to be? But at the same time she had to talk to th-
    "Welcome to you, miss! We is only here to help, what is you wanting, miss?" Said one elf who was closer than most, with a strange bulbous lump on (presumably) his head. Several others were already heading towards her with small samples of food.
    "Actually I just came down here because, uh-" Zoe looked at each of the plates now around her. Scrambled eggs, sausages and hash browns of unknown origin. Great. "I'm vegan. I don't eat animal products; no meat, no eggs, no milk, none at all. If it comes from an animal, I will not eat it." The first elf looked like he wanted to continue already, so Zoe stopped so he could speak. The elf looked surprised at being allowed to stop so quickly.
    "Allrights, miss. We are happy to be helping. We are putting little notes now which things have which in for you, and we are making sure there's enough for yous, miss?"
    "I'm only at the Ravenclaw table, and I don't need all the food labelled. I don't want to cause any hassle-"
    There was an excited jabbering among the elves closest to her. "Oh thanks you miss, but it's no hassle at all, you're far too kind..." The elves continued talking to themselves, until Zoe figured they'd only stop if she interrupted or left, and she really didn't want to be a hassle, so that left one option.
    "Uh, sorry-." Heads either swivelled back to her or too their work.
    "And she apologises!"
    "AHEM! I'm perfectly fine with just having a few set things at most mealtimes which I know are vegan. Dinner, I'm okay with just having a couple of options which are clearly labelled as vegan. It might be a good idea to clearly label veggie-but-not-vegan stuff too."
    "Allrights miss, we can be doing that, we are happy to be helping, especially a polites lady who is not wanting to make our job hard."
    Zoe stayed for a while, waiting until an appropriate time to say bye came, but it didn't (several plates of unbuttered toast did). In a slightly quieter moment, Zoe called out to the room; "Thank you all so much, you're all brilliant!" and slipped back out of the portrait into the corridor.
    She was now thoroughly behind any other students she could see, but at least she could be pretty sure she was not going to have dietary issues for the rest of the year. She wasn't sure if she'd been rude to the creatures or not, though, given she'd done quite a bit she was sure was rude but they kept telling her otherwise. Zoe turned and headed after some of the Hufflepuff students.

Atticus LaVigne | Hufflepuff | Third year | Hufflepuff table | @Open

Atticus took his remembering that he hadn't yet fed his cat as an excuse for a long pace around to calm his nerves even further. He hadn't gone far (not at the pace he was travelling), and he ran back to his dorm for a chance to however briefly express his panic. Just long enough to sort out Amadea's food and water, and he was off again, back to a slow speed, only marginally faster than before.
    Atticus tried to put his mind off his worrying as best he could. Thinking about the new subjects he knew he was taking this year seemed like a far better plan.
    Even at a slow pace, it was far too soon that he reached the room containing so many other students (One week and you'll be a danger to all of them a thought helpfully floated to him). He picked up his pace, not wanting to look shady or strange in front of the other houses- especially not the more observant Ravenclaws- and headed over towards his own table. He chose a seat roughly in the middle of the Hufflepuff table, away from where a mob of Ravenclaws had gathered at one end of the neighbouring table. Not that there weren't more Ravenclaws dispersed all along, but most of the dispersed lot looked like the floaty sort to be more fussed about Nargles than anxious looks.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Under da oak tree/ Tags: Both Charlies, and Ginny
Crepe ran over to Ginny and licked her face. When he finally stopped, he went back to Amelia and sat by her feet. '' Do you want to play with Charlie, Crepe and me Ginny? Crepe seems to love you! '' Amelia said as she got out a frisbee rom a little bag.

Charlie Crimson/3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Under le oak tree/ Tags: Ginny and Amelia
'' He's wicked fun to play with, great little guy.'' Charlie said as he bent down and rubbed Crepe
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me