Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:05 am

"Keeping his secret means that he won't tell anyone even if they will keep it too. I thought you might have known this with more experience in this modern human society. And honestly Buffy, you are probably going to end up sharing it with us," Anya said, "At this point I say it's his choice, if he is too embarrassed by it to tell us anything, then it's his own fault that he is cursed." She walked over to the table Kay was at and sat down, she picked up a book about monsters and began reading it. Buffy sometimes annoyed her, even on accident.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:02 am

Nice going Buffy! Just leave Kay alone. If he doesn’t want to talk don’t make him. Buffy sighed and decided to get some fresh air outside. She walked towards the door, opened it and walked through it, closing it quietly behind her. Buffy needed a breather from being cooped up in the house.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:13 am

Jess looked over as the blonde came out of the shop, she looked like a mix between annoyed and tired. "Hey." Jess said speaking up.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:56 am

Buffy looked as someone (Jess) spoke to her. “Oh hey!” Buffy said, smiling. “You new around here?” She asked.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:07 am

(Jess is a dude)

"Yeah, I just moved in 1631 Revello Drive, Liz moved us here." He said talking about his mom like she wasn't and calling her by her first name. "Name's Jess." He said with a small smirk.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:56 pm

“I’m Buffy. Nice to meet you. Jess” Buffy said. She was not about to scare a guy off by adding ‘Oh this town is basically a supernatural hangout full of danger. Enough people knew about the hellmouth and her being a slayer. “It’s really not that bad here. There’s schools, clubs and a few stores.” She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:18 am

Anya glanced at Kay, over her book to see if he was ok. He felt like he was being pressured.
"Alright! I will tell you !" he moaned.
Anya didn't say anything about her intentions not being interrogation, but she also wanted to hear it.
"It's really stupid, though and the fact that I haven't told you just makes it more embarrassing."
"Don't worry, most of us have suffered many embarrassing things. Xander was a wolf, I was some weird, uglier demon creature, Buffy became a ghost, and we don't really know what happened with Willow, but she was a demon dog at some point. It can't be worse than that right?"
"You are making mine look insignificant, thanks," he grumbled.
"Well, what is it?" Anya said.
Kay decided to just go for it, it would be embarrassing anyways, "I am not going to tell you outright. I will just tell you that I am 25 years old, meaning I should be able to vote, drive, and drink. But I look 13, right?"
"Ah. That one. I was thinking that it was a time curse. But I couldn't tell if it was younger or older. Would you like me and Willow to fix it. We know some stuff about breaking curses.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:23 am

Ember1989 wrote:“I’m Buffy. Nice to meet you. Jess” Buffy said. She was not about to scare a guy off by adding ‘Oh this town is basically a supernatural hangout full of danger. Enough people knew about the hellmouth and her being a slayer. “It’s really not that bad here. There’s schools, clubs and a few stores.” She added.

"Yeah, Liz enrolled me except I'm not really a school type of guy. I've read every book they're teaching about, and I can do the homework in two seconds. So school bores me." Jess said with a shrug and a smirk.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:20 am

“Well what does interest you then?” Buffy asked, curious. School never did interest her much either so that was one thing they had in common.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:28 am

Ember1989 wrote:“Well what does interest you then?” Buffy asked, curious. School never did interest her much either so that was one thing they had in common.

"A good Book, Music," he said listing off two things that entertained him, he also smoked but that was more of a habit then anything else. "What about you?" He asked.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me