Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:57 am

"Yeah." Minty said "My infinity sign burned again." She continued. After a brief silence she said "Killian, my parents broke out. Along with five other dark wizards."
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W,W&W - Zoe - 35 - Atticus - 31

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:17 am

So-Hui "Zoe" Moon | Ravenclaw | First year | Outside the Kitchens| @Maxus, @Open

Zoe kept her investigations up of the paintings. She didn't notice the activity regarding the nearby Hufflepuff dormitory entrance nearby to her (and most who noticed her mumbled something either along the lines of "stupid first years" or about ravenclaws having their heads too high up to know mundaneities like that students didn't just eat in the kitchen). Zoe paid careful attention to ignore them and focus on what she was doing instead.
    A steady trickle of pupils behind her was starting, and not wanting to get in the way of a few older boys who came quite close to her (largely because their whole friendship group was making one long line across the whole corridor), she tried a side-step out of the way. But Zoe's heel hit an uneven piece of flooring, and she stumbled backwards, her fingers brushing against the canvas of one painting, depicting a basket of fruit. Zoe heard a faint giggle, and she whipped her head around, vaguely wondering who was laughing at her even before twigging it was a silly thing to fuss over, but quickly realised it was the portrait giggling. Specifically a pear.
    One of the boys in the line, near the end, turned his head backwards and gave Zoe a quick wink, like he was trying to say that he hoped that helped. It did.
    A hole appeared in the wall, and Zoe climbed through, following the smell of food within. She was sure this was the right place.

Atticus LaVigne | Hufflepuff | Third year | Hallways, walking towards breakfast | Mentioned a couple people, @Open

It took Atticus a little while to calm down to any semblance of ready for the day (how he could be ready for any day this week would surely only be by miracle). He made sure that if he really didn't want to have to hang around the hospital wing for the full potential awkwardness, he had spare parchment and a pen stashed safely and separately from his bag already. Ie, in his robe pockets.
    Atticus slipped out of the common room, barely a few metres from the transfiguration teacher (he was so getting expelled if he couldn't work out arrangements quickly, and he was sure she'd be able to see his panic at the prospect and know exactly why, and then he'd be out of schooling, and- if he even glanced in her eyes he was sure she'd know what was up) with a bright-haired girl and he kept his eyes solidly at his shoes as he slipped out the common room.
    There was a first year investigating some paintings nearby, who he promptly opted to ignore right now (even if normally he'd try to be helpful), in favour of starting a very slow and measured walk to do his best to manage his emotions and hide the pure rising panic that was already there and still had a week to worsen.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration classroom/ Tags: Both Charlies, Ginny and waiting for Prof. Byrne
'' She'll be her soon enough, she must be busy.. Let me check the time..'' Amelia took out a pocket watch, it had Newts signature on it in bronze,'' If she doesn't hurry up we will have to leave detention , its half 8, We finish in another 30 mins.' Amelia sat there staring at her pocket watch.. All of a sudden a Bowtruckle jumped out of Amelia's shirt pocket.'' Zazoo! Careful!'' Amelia put her hand down next to him, he climbed back on.'' Good boy''
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/3rd year/Gryffindor/Transfiguration Classroom/tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

"So shall we read some books while we wait for Prof. Byrne?" Ginny asked Amelia. Ginny took a spell book from her bag. "I've got a few books on magical creatures if you want to read them, Amelia."

Charlie Dragonheart/5th year/Slytherin/Transfiguration Classroom/tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

"Maybe we should go," suggested Charlie. He was turning paler by the second. "You shouldn't have brought it," Ginny whispered to him, "And you're getting pale." Charlie rolled his eyes. His younger sister was such a worryguts.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:02 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

Sydney took out her sketchbook again, deciding to draw something to pass the time. She found a pencil in the folds of her robes and started to sketch out the first thing that came to mind - her owl, Cicero. She started with simple shapes and lines, per the usual, but soon the barn owl's eyes and beak were taking form. She tried her best to captivate his fluffy facial features, though it would have been easier with a reference.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Minty|

"What!?" Killian exclaimed. His green eyes had widened to the size of dinner plates. "Y-you told the Headmaster, right?" he lowered his voice to a half-whisper, suddenly looking serious for once.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

The thought of going to the kitchens had completely faded from Jackie's mind. The dark-haired Hufflepuff walked slowly up to the Great Hall, almost as if in a trance. Her stunned silence was starting to draw eyes from all around her; typically it was hard to shut her up. My birth parents broke out of Azkaban. The thought played in her head as if on loop. She could barely remember her birth parents - just a soft grey shirt, the smell of burning candles, and a green light.
She seated herself at one of the ends of the Hufflepuff table, barely even acknowledging the friendly smiles and laughter that rang across the room.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

After yet another terrifying jaunt up the moving staircases, Beatrice arrived in the Great Hall. She took her usual seat at the High Table, absently watching the stream of students trickling in for breakfast.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:18 am

Minty | 15 | Slytherin
"Obviously! I ran out of the common room screaming, went to see the headmaster, and today I asked and they told me... also some hufflepuff named jackie carrow's parents broke out. Plus three more."
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:52 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

Sydney took out her sketchbook again, deciding to draw something to pass the time. She found a pencil in the folds of her robes and started to sketch out the first thing that came to mind - her owl, Cicero. She started with simple shapes and lines, per the usual, but soon the barn owl's eyes and beak were taking form. She tried her best to captivate his fluffy facial features, though it would have been easier with a reference.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Minty|

"Oh, I know Jackie," Killian said with a chuckle. "She lit my broom on fire last year during Quidditch practice. I'm not going to say that I didn't deserve it, but it was still a mite harsh." His expression grew thoughtful as he eyed the Hufflepuff table. "I had no idea her parents were Death Eaters."

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

The thought of going to the kitchens had completely faded from Jackie's mind. The dark-haired Hufflepuff walked slowly up to the Great Hall, almost as if in a trance. Her stunned silence was starting to draw eyes from all around her; typically it was hard to shut her up. My birth parents broke out of Azkaban. The thought played in her head as if on loop. She could barely remember her birth parents - just a soft grey shirt, the smell of burning candles, and a green light.
She seated herself at one of the ends of the Hufflepuff table, barely even acknowledging the friendly smiles and laughter that rang across the room.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

After yet another terrifying jaunt up the moving staircases, Beatrice arrived in the Great Hall. She took her usual seat at the High Table, absently watching the stream of students trickling in for breakfast.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:56 am

Minty | 15 | Slytherin
"I'm scared as hell. What if they find me, Killian?" She asked nervously.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:36 am

Ginny Dragonheart/ 3rd year/ Gryffindor/ Transfiguration Classroom/Tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

"What do you think is taking her so long?" Ginny moaned. Waiting for a few minutes doing nothing was like torture to her. "Should we leave?" Amelia asked her.
"No. Then if Prof. Byrne finds out we're not here she'll do something worse to us thinking that we didn't show up," Ginny replied matter-of-factly

Charlie Dragonheart/ 5th year/ Slytherin/ Transfiguration Classroom/Tags: the other Charlie, Ginny, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

'I'm gonna get some food. I'm practically starving to death!" Charlie said. He got up and started to make for the door until a hand grabbed his robes. Ginny's skinny, pale, freckled hand gripped tightly onto her brother's robes. 'You can't go. Prof. Byrne will do something even worse if she thinks you didn't come to detention," she paused for a moment,"And you can get food later."
'Well I'm starving NOW!" Charlie huffed as he got seated.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:13 am

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration classroom/ Tags: Both Charlies, Ginny and soon, prof. Byrne
''She is probably eating, she'll be done before you know it!''Amelia said trying to reassure everyone, She then reached for the little bag she had with her and took out her wand, some Transfiguration books and a beautiful quill.
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me