Priestesses of Eternity (Members Needed!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Priestesses of Eternity (Members Needed!))

Postby Miko <3 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 am

"Of coarse," Taro replied with a small shrug. "I really don't see what can prevent us from winning, unless they manage to kill us all off." He scowled at the thought. "We'd have to be more careful about Kyle, since he wants us dead. Or, at least me of all people." Taro wiped his face with his wet hand. "Rilo. We have nothing to fear about him. He's just a big coward. The two girls that are with them won't be a problem either."
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:05 am

"Good. We can atleast handle them." she made sure they were alone as she looked at him again. "Taro, do you really love my sister? Or is it just that 'Animal Attraction' to her that you've got?"
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:09 am

"Animal attraction?" Taro asked as he glanced over to her. "No, not at all. I love her with all my heart." After saying that, he sighed heavily. "But, I'm starting to get this vibe that she doesn't love me anymore. For the past few hours, all I ever found were clones of Angel instead of her real self."
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:11 am

"What do you mean, Taro?" she asked as she dippe dher bare, cut feet into the water and looked him over. "Clones?"
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:14 am

Taro looked away from her and nodded. "Clones. It was either the light priestesses or herself that created them. I'm not sure which," he replied as he also dipped his feet into the water. He soon slid into the cool water, which rose to his waist. "I'm just hoping that it was the lighter ones that did though. It'd hurt to hear if she did."
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 am

She nodded slowly. "I guess I wouldn;t be able to say I knew how you felt, but somehow, I know what it feels like," she said as she watched him. "if it was truely Angel, I think you need to spi;ll your feelings to her, and tell her how much you love her before she makes a big msitake,"

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:26 am

"I'll be sure to do that," Taro muttered with a small sigh as he sank down until the water came up to his neck. "Thanks for the advice by the way, Saber."
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 am

Saber smiled warmly and nodded. She snapped her fingers. Thank you, Storm, you are released, she thought to her powers when she felt them leave her body. "You're welcome, Taro,"

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MochicaMomo » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Angel flopped to the ground as she stood and stumbled was Taro starting to doubt her no it could not. Angel lay against Blue willing Kyle and the others to be safe.
[color=#800000]ANYONE PLEASE RP WITH ME >.<[color]

I have been T h e M o n k e y, and かすむ don't steal any of them!

MochicaMomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Taro got out of the water, finally feeling cooled down from the heat. "Hey, Angel," he said in a gentle tone as he sat down beside her. "They didn't hurt you, did they? I was starting to worry when they kept you away for a while," he asked in a concerned tone as he brushed some of his hair from his eyes.
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me