🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

➵ Lunchtime

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:34 pm

Lunchtime
1:00 PM

The lunch bell sounds, calling all tributes to the cafeteria. Hopefully training has worked up your appetite!
The double doors swing wide open to let everyone in. Inside the expansive cafeteria, countless varieties of food are piled high atop the central island. A stack of twenty-four empty trays looms off to the side.

Tributes have plenty of room to spread throughout the cafeteria. Numerous smaller tables dot the room, each with four chairs. Each table is decorated with an elaborate floral centerpiece.
One table is slightly larger than the others, with six chairs instead of four circling it. The flowers are replaced with jewels, precious stones, and pearls, embodying the Career districts of One, Two and Four.

Serve yourself as much as you please!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Lunch is served!

Postby Runnersback » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:24 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Eden
As the double doors swung open she found herself trailing into the exquisite dining hall with basic lavish pieces for the normal tributes but the best of the best for the careers. Go figure. She took the last tray before glancing over all the odd delicacies of the capital, she wanted to just throw her tray and storm out as It just seemed they were being fattened before the slaughter. A nice meal just to say thank you for dying! I was betting on you to go first. As Sienna brushed off her minds rant she put a bunch of sweet fruits on her tray before grabbing some delicacies that reminded her from 7. She grabbed silverware and a napkin from a table before stalking to a wide windowsill to eat. Sienna just needed to be alone to gather her thoughts for a minute before she saw the career boy she ran into earlier. His name was ed-? No it was prettier then that it was Eden, some of the careers had said it out loud when she was messing with cheche? She was bad at names sometimes but she should at least try to remember her fellow killers.

Moses Grandy| D7 |18|Tags:Colby,Zoe
Moses noticed Sienna lagging before he continued walking to the cafeterium but he kept walking with his new allies.“Do you guys think we have more training after lunch?” He asked while passing trays to Zoe and Colby after getting himself one. Moses looked around and loaded his plate with what looked the most appetizing and appealing to his rumbling stomach. He soon followed them to the non-career tables and sat down before getting back up to get them all some waters. Moses sat the elegant glasses filled to the brim with water down for the other tributes before he took his and secured it with his food. He alternated between fruits,cheeses, breads, and the smoked meats.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ vi, ☣ v

Postby Zyn » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:55 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: T.R. ⇛ The Cafeteria
☭ Tags: Sienna, Eden
xxxxxxxThe Careers
☭ Mood: Irritated, Confused

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Confusion flickered across Chaska's expression before darkening for a moment. The wording reminded him too much of his father but the feeling passed quickly as the scythe was placed in his hands. Spinning it in his hands he was pleased to find that the weight was perfectly balanced. He paused his little spinning when she congratulated him on his run. It wasn't something that he was used to and it took a moment for him to respond. "It was a good warm up. If you can get a chance you should try it" he responded while trying to echo her own tone of voice. It didn't work all that well and his voice remained mostly gruff, just a little bit of warmth was added in. Noticing her gaze, he followed it to the other careers. By the time he glanced back at her she was already headed back to her group. Before he could dwell on that long Eden was joining him. Watching silently he couldn't help but notice the way Eden picked up the matching pair of swords. They had trained extensively with swords, the duel wielding appeared to be their strong suit. He was pulled from his musings when he addressed him. "Yeah?" He responded to the question, maybe a bit to harshly. But he couldn't take it back now that he had said it. So instead he shrugged. Luckily he was saved from any more blunders by the lunch bell sounds. "I never said the facts, Ill answer them over lunch I guess" he said with another shrug. Then he started towards the cafeteria. Upon stepping in he was overwhelmed by the amount of choices. He hadn't ever seen so much food before and he didn't really know how to react to it. So he stood there frozen.

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓏 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝒶𝓃𝒾 ☣
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☣ Location: T.R. ⇛ The Cafeteria
☣ Tags: Reyna
☣ Mood: Thoughtful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sharnaz's grin widened when Reyna shook her hand. Her new ally was even boasting now and was offering to do all the heavy lifting and she hadn't even had to try all that hard. It had almost been too easy to manipulate this tribute. Following Reyna's gaze she spotted the girl from district seven who had thought it would be a good idea to screw with the careers already. Though from what Reyna was saying it seemed that her new ally had already started trying to pick fights. Not ideal but she wasn't about to dissuade her from such actions. With a swift shake of her head she indicated that had to real targets. "Nobody has stood out yet. Though it seems like the female tributes from district one and two might just take each other out without us even having to lift a finger" she said thoughtfully as she nodded towards Gloria and Madeline. There had been some unmistakable tension between the two of them. Her attention was pulled away at the sound of the lunch bell and she gestured towards the cafeteria. "Want me to show you all the best kinds of food? Or are you going to try and little of everything?" she inquired as she made her way over to the cafeteria. No doubt there would be many different kinds of foods.
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ It's training day!

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:31 am

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: careers|

Gloria the bell for lunch and began to make her way to the cafeteria. Training hadn't made her that hungry, but the girl still wanted to eat the delicious capitol cuisine anyways. Gloria let out a smile when she saw the career table, it was perfect compared to the other tables. Finding a tray Gloria added a salad, a roll soaked with honey. She finished it off with some smoked salmon and a cup of warm tea. Sitting down at the table Gloria silently watched the other career's lunch choices, hoping none of them chose to eat like pigs.

ᑕOᒪᗷY ᗰᗩᖇKᔕ
|male|6|tribute|tags: Moses, Zoe, Sienna|

Colby jumped slightly at the lunch bell. "Oh thank goodness I am famished!" He exclaimed, putting out his fire and going towards the cafeteria. "Thanks." He said when Moses handed him the tray, and Colby got busy piling as much food as possible onto his tray. He had never seen so much food in one spot before!

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny looked over when she heard the lunch bell sound. "Looks like it's lunchtime, come on!" She said to Felix with a giggle and walking quickly to lunch. She always loved a good meal, even if they were hard to come by in district 8.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:54 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Cafeteria | Tags: Eden, The Careers
The timing of the bell for lunch couldn’t have been more perfect, the Careers had all finished on the Guantlets and Caspia had worked up a healthy appetite. Entering the cafeteria she looked a little worried at first, most of the tables had only four seats but there were six careers. She quickly noticed that the Capitol had accounted for them with a larger table.

After making her way to the central island, she collected a tray and began to pile it with food. Mostly she grabbed the most protein-rich foods; things containing egg and cheese and various meats. She avoided the sea food, more interested in trying different specialities than the food she ate constantly at home, but did grab one of District 4’s traditional seaweed breads to go alongside. Moving along she spotted a line of teapots, all containing various teas.
“So, Eden..” She called the District 1 boy over. “Tea is your thing. Which is the best?”

———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Cafeteria | Tags: Penny
Felix looked a little disappointed at the sound of the lunch bell, he had wanted to learn another skill for the Games, but his disappointment quickly wore off when he saw how eager Penny was. He followed her into the cafeteria and his mouth fell agape. Whilst in District 12 many families would have to scrape out whatever they had in their cupboard for as long as possible, the Capitol could lay out fine spreads of so many different foods like this. Felix had never gone hungry, and he’d been introduced to the Capitol’s rich food on the train in, but he still didn’t have a clue what half these foods contained. It made him a little angry but he pushed that out of his mind. If he was going to die, he was going to experience the finest food Panem had to offer first.

He passed Penny a tray and the grabbed one for himself, looking a little lost as he examined all the choice that lay in front of them.
“Honestly, some of these foods could be from other planets and I wouldn’t be surprised.” He confessed.
“I’ll just have to pick up whatever you pick up, or I’ll never be able to choose.”
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:58 am

Eden Beauregard of District One
Tagged: Chaska, Caspia
Eden responded to Chaska with a warm smile. Conversations were always more pleasant when food was involved, and he looked forward to learning about his ally. As he followed Chaska into the cafeteria, the sight of countless beautiful foods stunned him for a moment. Thankfully, Caspia managed to snap him out of his trance by beckoning him to the tea.
"Come on, Chaska!" Bright green eyes glittered with excitement. Without further hesitation, Eden rushed over to the alluring display of floral teapots. He could almost feel the warmth radiating from the freshly-brewed teas inside.

"Green tea is nice and mild. White is the most delicate, since the buds are harvested young." As he explained each variety, Eden gave Caspia a soft smile. Her simple gesture had warmed his heart. "Black tea is so diverse - there's Earl Grey, Chai, sweet tea..."
"But to answer your question, this one is the best." He reached for the teapot decorated with daisylike flowers. "Chamomile tea. It's so calming, Mother would brew it to help me sleep..."
Eden poured himself a cup and took a delicate sip. Its gentle, floral taste brought a smile to his lips. For all their eccentricity, the Capitol knew how to make decent tea, which spoke volumes about their attention to detail. He poured out two more cups and held them out to Caspia and Chaska, a peace offering of sorts. Eden wanted to consider them friends even if they didn't feel the same.

(Post is kinda on the long side, but Eden is too excited about tea!)

Reyna Byrne of District Twelve
Tagged: Sharnaz
As they approached the cafeteria, Reyna let out a devious snicker. Madeline versus Gloria would make for an entertaining fight. Although Reyna herself was too dense to notice the tension between them, she'd decided to trust Sharnaz's judgement wholeheartedly. She imagined those two Careers shrieking insults at each other's fashion sense.
Reyna smiled at her ally's offer, but opened her mouth to decline. The words died in her throat as she pushed open the double doors. Hazel eyes went wide at the sight, mountains of colorful food decorated with berry garnishes and expertly-sprinkled seasonings.
"Actually, can I take you up on that offer?" She said, unable to tear her eyes away from the feast. "You know me, I'd try to eat off every plate." Reyna already spoke with a sense of familiarity, as if she and Sharnaz were old friends.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:26 am

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; The Careers

“Yes. Those outfits were fit for royalty.” Madeline wasn’t really paying attention to Eden. She watched as Chaska made his way through the course. She didn’t like how good he was. Was he trying to take her title as the best? That didn’t make sense, she was the best there was. There was no way he’d even try to prove he was better. She found it rather odd that he marched off without saying a word, but she couldn’t care less.

Walking over to the sign, she took her sweet time carving in her initials, making it as fancy as possible. She wanted others to know how great she was just by the look of her signature. By the time she was done, the other Careers had left and followed Chaksa around like a bunch of lost puppies. She quickly put down the knife and made her way over to the other Careers. She was going to ask what they were even doing in the weapons station when the bell rang. “Already? She really wanted to insult all of them right then and there. Maybe she’d say God, already? You idiots must’ve taken ages on that stupid course. if it weren’t for the fact that she was trying to keep up a friendly persona.

She followed the other Careers to the cafeteria and was pleased to see that their table was fancier, better, than the other ones. Of course, that Chaska idiot was as frozen as a statue. Seriously, could he be more pathetic? Madeline walked up to him and gave him a little nudge, “Come on, Chaska! Are you going to stand there like an ice sculpture? Go eat!” Eden better be extremely grateful for her little nice act, because she was getting sick and tired of it. Especially since she was also encouraging this idiot to eat, just like Eden did.

“Come come! We don’t have all day, Chaska.” She grabbed her own tray and shoved another towards the idiot. “Take it. Put that tea Eden gave you on it too! That’s what trays are for.” She sounded a bit harsh, she was getting tired of holding up this act. She left him and went to get her own food before sitting down. Nothing really special, a fruit salad, pasta and some water. She didn’t want to eat too much. That would only make her sluggish and useless in the arena.

Jay Fernandez//District 11//Male//Tagged; Reika

Jay clapped and cheered Reika on as she tried her best. “Don’t worry! You’re doing really well! It’ll be perfect in no time.” He encouraged her and grabbed some of his own supplies in order to explain the next steps. ”Okay! So you now have kind of like the frame of your shelter. You just have to add more sticks to make the roof and walls. Then you can add some leaves to the roof so water doesn’t get in!” He explained, pointing to his own shelter, which had the walls built but the roof was left unfinished. “I’ll build with you so you can watch me and be able to figure it out.” He began to work on the roof, adding sticks until there were little to no gaps left. Then he added some leaves. “See! It’s not that hard when you try! Now show me yours! We can add flowers to make it pretty, if you want too!”

A sound rang out through the room. Jay turned his head only to find that the lunch bell was ringing. “It’s lunch time!” He stood up and moved his little shelter over so no one would accidentally trip on it. “Let’s go! I hope your hungry!” He reaches out his hand to help Reika up from the floor. “Also don’t worry if you didn’t finish. I’m sure you understand enough to be able to make a real good shelter in the arena!”
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:38 pm

Zoe Marius
District 11
Tagged: Colby, Moses, Sienna

Zoe stood in awe for a few moments, staring at the huge variety of foods from nearly everywhere in Panem. Frothing soups poured out of glass bowls. Luscious fruits swam in sugar and cream. Entire pigs roasted over blazing fires. Salads filled an entire table with their fresh leaves. Platters of cheese and crackers were passed around by Avoxes in crisp suits. Massive baskets of bread from all 12 districts sat in the middle of each table, threatening to overflow. There was even a table with just nachos and condiments for them. She was positive she was drooling and darted in before anyone could tell her to get a move on. She took a chunk out of a huge, spiky fruit and found it delicious. She then filled a bowl with a pale pink soup with chunks of chicken in it, a roll from every district except her own, and some meat she found on a fancy platter. Zoe looked longingly at the rest of the food but had enough sense to restrain herself so she wouldn't be sick.
abcde ∙ she/her ∙ bi ∙ virgo
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thfree rarestradecredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"you took that picture back to college"

x this roleplay has murder in it you should join lol x

current mood: when you're pinned on a cute girl and she turns her camera off ):

hi, everyone. due to covid-19, I'm going on a hiatus. There's been a lot of infected people around me, both family and friends, so I probably won't be very active for a while. I'm not going to give away my pets as of now, so don't ask for them, please. stay safe, y'all.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ vii, ☣ vi, 🍭 iv

Postby Zyn » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:14 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: The Cafeteria
☭ Tags: Eden, Caspia
xxxxxxxThe Careers
☭ Mood: Irritated, Confused

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska snapped out of his daze at the sound of Eden's voice and he almost started to follow him when another voice joined in. Cold grey eyes rounded on Madeline as she spoke. The jabs where relatively tame but he could sense that she was holding back and that in itself infuriated him. However he had the good sense to keep his mouth shut, though his anger did flicker across his face as he watched her. He did take the tray though and watched as she marched away. Then he followed after Eden and caught the tail end of what Eden was saying. Something about calming tea. It was something he was sure his sister would enjoy, she always had been quieter than most so anything calming would probably be right up her alley. Without thinking he took the cup that was being offer to him and took a small sip. For the first time since the games a tiny smile graced his lips and his expression warmed slightly. "My sister would enjoy a tea like this" he said absent minded, which would have been shocking if his voice hadn't lost the harshness. Then as if snapping out of it his expression darkened again and he glanced around at the other tables of food and then at Eden and Caspia. "What kinds of food do you guys recommend?" he asked in a bit of a grumpy way.

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓏 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝒶𝓃𝒾 ☣
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☣ Location: The Cafeteria
☣ Tags: Reyna
☣ Mood: Thoughtful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Even Sharnaz's eyes widened at the sight of all the food, she had expected a lot but she hadn't realized just how much there would be. "Of course, lets start there for now" she agreed and nodded towards a table that had various kind of cheeses and fruits. It seemed like a good place to start and it would determine what else they grabbed. Her gaze flickered around the room until she found a table that was far enough away from the others to keep them separate but also not so far away that they couldn't hear the other tributes. Once she had found that table she made her way over, picking up to trays and walking back over to Reyna to give her new ally their tray as well. "Ready?" she asked before making her way over to the table she had mentioned earlier. It didn't take her long to figure out which kinds she wanted and started adding them onto the tray. She would add the same kinds to Reyna's plate as well as a few that she had heard of and thought the district twelve tribute would like. Despite her lack of acknowledging it she had noticed the familiar way that Reyna had spoken to her and had taken note of it.

🍭 ℜ𝔦𝔢𝔨𝔞 𝔊ü𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 🍭
District 10 || Tribute || Female || Thirteen || The Young Wolf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍭 Location: T.R. ⇛ The Cafeteria
🍭 Tags: Jay
xxxxxxxMentioned - Colby, Careers
xxxxxxxFelix, Penny
🍭 Mood: Curious

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Rieka with wide eyes as Jay started to add sticks to the room of his own shelter and she clumsily started to add her own sticks while mimicking his movements. It was not nearly as easy to do as it was to watch but she tried her best nonetheless. As she focused in on making the shelter her little tongue stuck out from the concentration. It took her a bit longer than Jay but when she finished she turned to grin at Jay. "Yours looks really good! I hope we can add flowers to them" she chirped. Unfortunately the sound of the bell rang and as disappointed as she was she didn't let that emotion reflect on her face. Instead she took his offered hand and leaped up. "Starving! I hope they have a lot of food"" she squeaked with excitement as she jolted forward. Bursting through the doors of the cafeteria her eyes went wide and her jaw went slack at all the food. She barely paused to grab her tray before she was darting over to the tables. Hurrying around the careers and the district twelve and eight tributes she came to a pause next to the district six male, but she didn't pay him much attention. Instead she leaned as far forward as she could to grab some bread. Her tiny arms could just barely grab the bread she wanted but she got it. Once she had she hurried back over to Jay. "What do you want to eat?"
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ It's training day!

Postby rose petals. » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:34 am

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny was surprised by the plenty of rich, delicious looking food. It looked and smelled like something of her imagination! She took the tray from Felix and looked over all the food, not sure what to get. "Oh wow that's a lot of pressure!" Penny exclaimed with a giggle as Felix said he would get what she got. She found some creamy cheesy macaroni and cheese and piled a good heaping of it onto her plate. Then she found a variety of steamed vegetables and added them as well as a slice of sourdough bread. She finished off her plate with a few sweet pastries, and went to get some tea next, but that station seemed completely overrun by Careers. Maybe no tea then...
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me