Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What is everyone doing for Halloween?

Eating candy!!!
29%
Trick or treating!
14%
Watching scary/Halloween movies/shows!
7%
Scaring people
No votes
Nothing
14%
Other
29%
I don’t celebrate Halloween.
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:04 pm

(@SpiritStar3 Your very welcome! ^^ Take all the time you need.)

Lee - Tags: Shuri, Trix

Lee gently took the paper from Shuri before she began to draw a picture of ARK. She had never really drawn much of anything before so this was a first for her. As she drew, she stuck her tongue out a bit, trying to concentrate and be as neat as possible.

Trix - Tags: Shuri, Lee

Trix also took the paper from Shuri. She began to draw her SIR unit LAP.

ARK - Tags: Zurteca

ARK spotted Zurteca standing there smiling meanacingly at him. As she approached him, he wondered what she wanted from him. The way she was looking at her made the little SIR uneasy.

Zurteca - Tags: ARK

Zurteca began to head towards ARK. “Your not from around here, are you?” she asked him.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:08 pm

Bennett,Male
Evil, Helmet: Off
Tag:Micro, Planck

Bennett listened them before looks back at his chainsaw. "Oh this? It's called 'Chainsaw'. It is something that I use to cut up enemy if they do anything funny." He warned. "I can demonstrate on one of you if you guys want." He added with no humor.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Hunk- has a ‘girl’ he may like- tags: Open/Keith

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

Keith- likes Lance- tags: open/Hunk

The raven was thinking of Lance again...and a bit of Shiro and that guy that seemed to like him. How’d we get here...? He was snapped from his thoughts by Hunk’s voice. “Uh...okay.” he said, following him into the rain. He hadn’t even noticed it had been raining.

Jessika Rodrigues- f- 18- Ferret- Bi and open- tags: Nise/ Aya and Andrea

The redhead glanced back at her brother as he took pause, tilting her head. Shaking her head, she said “Come on.” and continued to walk forward. She jumped a little when she heard a voice, staring at the two people...

Nise Rodrigues- m- 20- rat- Asex homorom- tags: Jess/ Aya and Andrea

He took pause in his motions a moment, feeling as though someone were watching...Huffing when Jess beckoned him, he too continued to move forward again. Unlike Jess, when he saw Aya and Andrea he actually opened his mouth. “I’m Nise...she’s Jessika...that’s with a k. Who’s asking?”

red robot and pride cub
male for the bear canine, other is a robot
pride cub is like 3 or 4
pride cub is asexual homoromantic
Crush: even though it’s a robot, may be able to have one
open
Looks:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3839202&p=119286269#p119286269
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3848351

Personality:
wip
History:
wip

Family: n/a
pride can’t remember his
Kids: not yet
Pets:
uh...no...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Aya~ "My names Princess Aya Maita princess of the game kingdom." I said to Nise and Jessika. "I'm Andrea Aya's blue Pegasus." Andrea said to Nise and and Jessika.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:57 pm

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

The raven was thinking of Lance again...and a bit of Shiro and that guy that seemed to like him. How’d we get here...? He was snapped from his thoughts by Hunk’s voice. “Uh...okay.” he said, following him into the rain. He hadn’t even noticed it had been raining.

The redhead hummed softly, moving a hand towards Nise then seeming to change her mind. “Blue...pegasus? May I...May I see it?” she asked. She didn’t look at the girls as she asked, though.

He tilted his head as he looked at his sister, then back to the ladies. “Game kingdom? What’s that?” he asked. He raised a brow when Jessika spoke up, finally.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Aya~ Andrea nodded and changed into her blue Pegasus form. Andrea flew over to Jessika. "I was in my human form when I introduced myself I can change from my human form to my blue Pegasus form and back to my human form." Andrea said to Jessika. "The game kingdom is a kingdom, each year we hold what is called the game kingdom festival its the game kingdom's way to honor the eight protectors of game kingdom, which are the eight game precures of legend, it got taken over by the royal general, me and some others escaped to earth." I said to Nise
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:09 am

Micro \|/ Tags: Bennett

Micro slapped Proto on the back before he did anything funny then looked back to Bennett. ”Well I would rather not get chopped to pieces, thanks. Though I must admit it just seems like a sword with a whole bunch of pointy bits. It looks cool though.” Micro looked away and towards the city. An idea struck him, ”Hey! Why don’t we go destroy the city over there? What with your cool weapon and the two of us, it would be super fun!”

Proto \|/ Tags: Bennet

Proto didn’t find his supposed joke as all that funny. He took a threatening step forward and was about to speak before Micro slapped him hard on the back. Proto looked up to see Micro giving him a look that said “Calm down, it’s fine” Proto sat down again and pouted but he didn’t do anything else. He did frown when Micro mentioned destroying the city. He didn’t say anything about it though.

Timoria wrote:
Planck \|/ Tags: Open

Planck doesn’t notice Bennet and continues running in another direction, towards the forest.

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:32 am

Bennett,Male
Evil, Helmet: On
Tag:Micro, Planck

Bennett was about to activate his weapon until Micro stops Planck. When he suggest about destroying a city, Bennett didn't really care. He looked away, "Whatever." He answered. Bennett stops glaring and picks up his helmet. He puts it on before facing them again. "I'm ready if you two are."
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 pm

The redhead squeaked when the pegasus flew up to her. “So...pretty.” she muttered, not sure cute would be appreciated here. Shaking her head back and forth a few times, she took a deep breath. “May I...touch it? You, you! You’re mane, or tail...May I touch your mane or tail?”

He tilted his head as he looked at Aya, nodding slowly. “What are Precures? Do you know if any of the other survivors are around here? What are their names?” he asked, then took a breath. “It got taken over? That’s not cool of the. general...You said your a princess, so...does that mean you should actually be ruling that kingdom?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Aya~ "Precures are Warriors who fight monsters." I said to Nise. "I don't want to talk about what else happened please don't ask me anymore, bad memories and something happened to my little sister Princess Usagi Maita during the take over, all I am saying is that it horrible seeing my little sister get taken away from me." I said to Nise. "Sure you can." Andrea said to Jessika.

Shuri~ I waited for Trix and Lee finish there drawlings.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me