The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby dejun. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:51 am

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐄
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; twenty-two/male | tags; hawthorne
    ──────────────────────────────────────
      Toph raised a hand to wave slightly, almost recoiling when they turned to face him. It was different, seeing humans instead of mobs that he could slay easily. "Yeah, that's my name." He inclined his head in a small nod.
      The titles he heard next bewildered him. Although they weren't of anything he knew of, it still sounded like he was very... important. But at the same time, did it even matter anymore? It seemed like they all had been simply plucked from their different universes and placed here. "Hello," shaking Hawthorne's hand, Toph couldn't help but let a frown tug down his lips. He'd been hoping they were aware of the current situation. "Nope. I just woke up this morning, freaked out a little when I wasn't in my room. The place looks decent enough, though." It wasn't exactly a lie - he would never be able to get used to this but at least it wasn't horrible? "Maybe we should go and try to find someone else. Find out what's happening?"
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:56 am

charles snippy
    tagged rudyard

this was a first. "you seriously don't know what annet is?" maybe he was from some kind of future where everything was okay, or even another dimension... again, snippy wasn't going to rule out anything. "it's everything. it's communication, databases, sleep for gosh sake." ever since the apocalypse and annet's fall, snippy had no problem adapting to life without annet. having relief from his headaches was amazing, and not having to feel like he didn't fit in with the other 99% of the world. still, rudyard having no clue what annet was instilled an unease in him. "b-but yeah. when the system crashed annet kind of.. killed... everything. I only lived because I don't connect." captain, pilot, and engie had been on the mission to nuke eureka and therefore were safe until they crashed.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:36 am

Rudyard Funn
Tagged: Charles Snippy
Rudyard shook his head "No, but it sounds really dodgy why would anyone use a system that controls everything? It's kind of ridiculous. Then again different time different situation I guess." Rudyard shrugged "Why didn't you connect to Annet? If most of humanity connected it must've been popular. Were you one of the 'one percent'? Did everyone have to connect to it?" Rudyard asked with a plan formulating in his head when this Annet thing arrived he and his sister wouldn't leave Piffling since it was already a vague and unknown town then he and his sister would build a bunker and live there for the rest of their lives undisturbed. Sure this plan was in the early stages but Rudyard felt as if was almost perfect.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:43 am

charles snippy
    tagged rudyard

"It's not... voluntary." he gave a helpless shrug, unsure how exactly to explain. "you're compatible or not. neural interfaces- that's how they connect. and they do everything from there. g-directorate is kind of the ruling corporation when it comes to annet. you have to have heard of the good directorate, at least?" surely, this man had to know of something snippy was talking about, at least he hoped.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Rudyard Funn
Tagged: Charles Snippy
Rudyard snapped and suddenly nothing made sense, "Once again, no idea. I'm sorry, but feels like you literally came from another universe. I don't understand what happened to you and I don't even understand what's happening right now, seriously what is this place?" Rudyard said his mind becoming a whirlwind of thoughts "I just appear in a crazy love castle and I learn about the end of humanity!" Rudyard declared becoming more and more hysterical.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 pm

kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; peaches
    kokichi looked at the ground thoughtfully, “sooo you can tell if someone’s lying, yet instead of using it to your advantage, you choose to try and disregard their auras just to be polite?” he questioned with a tilt of his head “jeez, how boring..” he mumbled, kokichi paused as if to think over his next words, the slightest hint of a smile forming on his face as his eyes fixed on peaches glasses. “hey! you said your powers work better without your glasses riiiight? well you haven’t really given me any real validation that you actually can read auras, so why doncha prove it!” without waiting for a response, kokichi snatched peaches glasses off her head and swiftly took a step back. although his reasoning for taking her glasses was rather random kokichi was more so doing it for the fact he found it amusing and was curious to see how she’d react.

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:08 pm

nanka
      female | fe awakning oc | tags; iden, open?

"definitely," nanka nodded, before she started to walk past versio, down the hallway. all the while, nanka's head turned to look into one room, then another, nose sniffing curiously. this was very confusing to begin with, but certainly more interesting than what nanka was used to. she was among the last of the taguel, and the only remaining bear taguel as far as she knew. nanka had heard about another taguel joining the ylissan army, a kingdom nanka had heard about. supposedly, they had fought in numerous wars, and managed to come out on top each time.
      in the back of her mind, nanka pondered as to why a taguel would side with humans, considering that humans were responsible for nearly wiping out the taguel in the first place. nanka herself had no real problems with humans, but she hadn't seen much of them, so she couldn't really say anything for sure.
      still deep in thought, nanka continued to walk, her tail twitching slightly behind her. but for a second, nanka's focus returned and she turned around to see if versio was following after her.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Peaches// female// Tags: Kokichi

" I didn't say a always did it" Peaches shrugged, " But yeah" . She frowned a bit as he spoke, seeing the smirk on his face. But, she hadn't expected him to take her glasses. " Hey! Give those back" She said, a sense of panic making her jumpy. Peaches was practically blind without her glasses; all she could see was auras without her specialized glasses. " Please" She insisted, blindly reaching for Kokichi. " I'll be glad to read your aura, just give those back when I'm done. " Peaches said, believing that was fair. She didn't mind having to read his aura. The nymph took a small step forward, delicately putting her hand on Kokichi's arm. Almost immediately, she could "read" his emotions and even some his memories. Peaches closed her eyes, focusing, " Your full name is Kokichi Ouma, birthdate June 21. You love video games, carbonated drinks and playing pranks on people. Before you came here, you played in a killing game. You lie and insult people constantly, though I can't see why." The nymph gave a soft sigh, " You stole my glasses just to see if you would get a rise out of me not to test my powers. And I'm sure you don't believe me about all of this anyway. ". Peaches took her hand back, " Now may I have my glasses back? I can't see a thing without them. At least not living things "
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:50 pm

ℌ𝔞𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢/ 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢/ 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : / 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔰: Toph,Open

Hawthrone nodded slightly, listening to Toph carefully. The man seemed just as confused about all of this as he was. The captain ran his hand through his dark green and black hair as he thought deeply about their situation. He did want to make allies here. It seemed there were two options to getting out of here; run and try to escape or do as the letter instructed and fall in love. Hawthorn still thought that the second option was ridiculous. " Aye, it might be a good idea to go find out what's going on. Obvoiusly there's more people here than just you and I. " He said. Hawthrone looked down the halls, before making a motion for Toph to follow " Come on, let's try this way"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Zinnia

Tags; Rex; Luka; Velicity

Zinnia breathed quickly. She let go of the other teen’s hand and hid behind him. Panic filled the girl’s eyes as her fists clenched turning a ghostly white. Small flowers formed on Zinnia’s knuckles as she stared at Velicity from behind Rex.
Last edited by Avisowl on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me