Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accpeting

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 am

Jessie
Male| Human| 17| Trans! Male|Crush- Open| Location: Park|Tags; Renee
”Cause it’s fun! Minus getting hurt in the process,” He said with a laugh, while standing up from where he had fell.”Don’t tell me you’ve never jumped off a swing before?” He asked.

Tinuviel
Female| Dragon| Immortal| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Park|Tags; Clement
She rose a nonexistent eyebrow she doesn’t have at Clement’s remark. “Oh? Your mother had magic, I’m assuming?” She asked him. She gave chuckle.”I’m as real as you are Young Clement, I’m not going anywhere unless I will die of old age, which will be a feat in itself.”
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:35 pm

• Ealine fell over once the scroll hit the ground.

* Eliot looked over to Ealine and didn't even get close to him. He just stayed distant from him and saw that the scroll revealed the trident within matter of seconds. And now the change in height of his brother. He looked at his cousin who was about to yell at the girl.

+ Jay jumped back when the trident formed from that little scroll. He turned to his cousin that had fallen and now has got up with his back turned towards them. "Welp, who's now interested in trying to calm the demon of judgment?" He asked in a sarcastic tone.

- Clement giggled. "No, ma isn't magic.. She actually showed us before.." he said as he tilted his head a bit. "...Mm. Do you have a home if you don't mind me asking Tinuviel..?". He leaned forward a little.

- Renee looked over to Jesse and snorted since she couldn't hold in the laugh anymore. She cleared her throats and motioned over to the swing. "Pretty much when I was sixteen I jumped out of the swing once, then I just jumped out of the swing just to make sure you weren't hurt.".

> The human smiled, "it was nice to meet you Marina, I hope to see you again as well.". As soon as he said that, he rolled up the window and took the directions that Marina. had told him.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:40 am

Hey
I can't do my forums since I'm on my phone but can I still Rp?
Maybe I'm just gonna use Fran Izzy and Jess)
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:42 am

{shore ^^}
{I'll get my reply up shortly
Hopefully}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:44 am

Lol I'll try to see if i Ann gt any form of pc cuz this phone is killing me...)

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:12 pm

{okie dokie}

♛ ℰmber ♥ 14 ♥ ♀ ♥ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ♥ --- ♥ Llyod ♛

"Seriously though, you're, like, extra cute. In more than one way. And your gloomy attitude doesn't suit you at all, so I'll make sure you stay in this happy attitude." She said, grinning.

♥ Marina ∽ 23 ∽ ♀ ∽ Heterosexual (Hetero-romantic) ∽ --- ∽ Gabby ♥

She waved and continued on her way back to Tulip's office.

※ Willa ∞ 18 ∞ ♀ ∞ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ∞ --- ∞ Eliot, Ealine ※

She sighed. "Way to ruin things, Villa." She rolled her eyes. ". . . What's happening to Ealine-san?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Ψ Villa ◈ 18 ◈ ♀ ◈ Asexual (pan-romantic) ◈ --- ◈ Jay Ψ

She rolled her eyes. "Demon of. . . ? What nonsense are you spouting?" She huffed. "Besides, it's not my job to calm any 'demon of judgment'." She crossed her arms.

[Kibarashi] wrote:
♚ Tulip ◎ 34 ◎ ♀ ◎ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ◎ --- ◎ Open ♚

She was at the town office, reading some documents like she always did. She didn't really like this part of her job, but it had to be done.

♞ Victoria ↭ 19 ↭ ♀↭ Homosexual (bi-romantic) ↭ --- ↭ Open ♞

The ani-ghost floated silently in the local library, reading a romance book. She might not look like it, but she was a real sucker for romance. She often read romance novels, since she didn't have much to do other than help the librarian put away books.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Vakal Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay , Eliot , Willa & Villa

He remained on the ice until he felt someone tap him. That's when the demon twisted around and punched whoever touched him. He flinched when he heard the yelp of a familiar person, and it was his brother. Vakal rose up to stretch, unaware of the others. Especially her.

He brought a hand up to his face and rubbed his right cheek for some reason. He turned over to Eliot and stared at him for a bit before allowing his crimson red branches to grow and just trap Eliot.

Vakal tilted his head before turning around to the stupid fox... who was still human. He noticed that the trident was near him, but he didn't dare to take a step closer, instead he stood there, glaring at Jay only as if the other two were invisible.

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay, Ealine, Willa & Villa

Eliot just stayed down. He rubbed his right cheek that throbbed with the worst pain that he had ever felt. He flinched as he touched it once more. He knew that if he was hurt, the pain would be inflicted on his twin, but he didn't know if it would work if Vakal was present.

He shifted a little before taking one of his skates off and started to saw away at the branches. But each time one got cut off, another one grew in place, attacking Eliot, but he was already dead, but not able to pass through this.

Jay Weber :: 20 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: Ealine & Eliot

He almost wanted to laugh when Eal... Well Vakal punched Eliot, but he decided against it. He looked at the one who asked about Ealine, and he just laughed and pointed towards Vakal. "That, is not Ealine anymore, instead its Vakal Ries. Thanks to your sister, we have to keep the weapon away from him and keep him calm or just give him some tea. Any volunteers?" he turned to the one who dropped the scroll. "I suggest you go out there and calm him down while we make the tea. Kay?" Jay said with his arms spread out.

Renee Thumper :: 28 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: None :: Jesse

Renee looked over to Jesse and snorted since she couldn't hold in the laugh anymore. She cleared her throats and motioned over to the swing. "Pretty much when I was sixteen I jumped out of the swing once, then I just jumped out of the swing just to make sure you weren't hurt.".

Baxter Thumper :: 16 :: Pansexual Transmale :: Human :: None :: Clem, Renee

xxx

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Tinuviel

Clement giggled. "No, ma isn't magic.. She actually showed us before.." he said as he tilted his head a bit. "...Mm. Do you have a home if you don't mind me asking Tinuviel..?". He leaned forward a little.

Aster :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: xxx

xxx

Discord :: 25 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Aster :: G, G, L, W, E, S, P & Aster

*asleep on the couch with Sloth* -3-

[quote]
Gabby Autumns :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: xxx

2 lazy to post for him
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:38 pm

※ Willa ∞ 18 ∞ ♀ ∞ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ∞ --- ∞ Eliot, Vakal, Jay ※

"Oh. Uhm, can you not be mad at Villa-chan? She was only trying to confirm my safety..." She said, giggling nervously.

Ψ Villa ◈ 18 ◈ ♀ ◈ Asexual (pan-romantic) ◈ --- ◈ Jay, Eliot, Vakal Ψ

"First of all, that idiotic waste of space is not my sister!" She hissed. She never really liked being called Willa's sister, as she already knew that she was just a copy of Willa. "Second of all, I already told you that that was not my job!"

[Kibarashi] wrote:
♚ Tulip ◎ 34 ◎ ♀ ◎ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ◎ --- ◎ Open ♚

She was at the town office, reading some documents like she always did. She didn't really like this part of her job, but it had to be done.

♞ Victoria ↭ 19 ↭ ♀↭ Homosexual (bi-romantic) ↭ --- ↭ Open ♞

The ani-ghost floated silently in the local library, reading a romance book. She might not look like it, but she was a real sucker for romance. She often read romance novels, since she didn't have much to do other than help the librarian put away books.

♛ ℰmber ♥ 14 ♥ ♀ ♥ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ♥ --- ♥ Llyod ♛

"Seriously though, you're, like, extra cute. In more than one way. And your gloomy attitude doesn't suit you at all, so I'll make sure you stay in this happy attitude." She said, grinning.

♥ Marina ∽ 23 ∽ ♀ ∽ Heterosexual (Hetero-romantic) ∽ --- ∽ Open ♥

She arrived at the town hall and went to her office.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Francesca

I was singing to myself, what else was I supposed to do?

Jesica

I was sitting on the fence, just taking in the view

Isabella

Flying around as always

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Vakal Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay , Eliot , Willa & Villa

He stood behind Jay and wrapped his arms around his cousin's neck, laughing a little, "Mmhmhm~. So what are we talking about here?" he asked as he rested his head on his cousin's shoulder. He tilted his head and closed his right eye, humming something that he learned from his childhood town.

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay, Ealine, Willa & Villa

He looked around before squeezing through the only opened area that was about to close. He got up before watching the branches disappear. Eliot smiled a little before skating slowly over towards the group.

Jay Weber :: 20 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: Ealine & Eliot

"Yeah, but still you should've kept your paws off of the scroll. That's why I was here so I can make sure Ealine does not get a hold of the trident of horrifying death and kill everybody in sight." he said as he ignored Vakal.

"Aw, I wouldn't do that, I protect those~."

"Oh really? You just punched your brother. Is that what you call 'protecting'?" he spat as he did not dare to turn back and bite his ear.

Vakal just laughed and replied, "Precisely.".

Renee Thumper :: 28 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: None :: Jesse

Renee looked over to Jesse and snorted since she couldn't hold in the laugh anymore. She cleared her throats and motioned over to the swing. "Pretty much when I was sixteen I jumped out of the swing once, then I just jumped out of the swing just to make sure you weren't hurt.".

Baxter Thumper :: 16 :: Pansexual Transmale :: Human :: None :: Clem, Renee

xxx

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Tinuviel

Clement giggled. "No, ma isn't magic.. She actually showed us before.." he said as he tilted his head a bit. "...Mm. Do you have a home if you don't mind me asking Tinuviel..?". He leaned forward a little.

Aster :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: xxx

xxx

Discord :: 25 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Aster :: G, G, L, W, E, S, P & Aster

*asleep on the couch with Sloth* -3-

[quote]
Gabby Autumns :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: xxx

2 lazy to post for him
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups