Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:48 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|By the Cabins|Tags: Ariana|

Skye's dark brow furrowed in confusion as she tried to comprehend exactly what Ariana meant. It was kind of funny, really, but she wasn't much for laughter, especially given what had happened the previous day. "I'm not sure," she stated. "I never really did pay much attention in school." She was certain she'd done some sort of ocean unit in elementary school, but she couldn't remember most of it.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Sleeping in Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:48 pm

|Harper Lynn King|Female|Apollo|Claimed|Pegasus Stables|Tags: Caspian|

So her suspicion was right, his mother is Hecate. "Yeah, I've only been here about a week, and I haven't met very many people," she replied to his question. "I was claimed early on, since I came to camp so late. I'm still figuring out all of my abilities. So far, I'm pretty good at healing, I'm good at music, and, uh, I glow when my emotions get to extremes." She looked down and laughed, blushing because when she said it out loud, it sounded stupid. She couldn't let herself get too embarrassed though, she might actually start to glow.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:48 pm

((Anyone Open?))
+
(( That's okay, El gets easily offended because everyone thinks she's mean but that's just her shell, inside she's nice))
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:56 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||ClImed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Skyler, Open
She didn't say anything for a few seconds, "Well you seem to have a lot on your mind, I'll go away then." She stated and strutted away in her heels.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakley~ » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:57 pm

| Brooklyn Anne Smith | Female | Poseidon| Claimed | Mess Hall | Tags: Open|
Brooklyn arrived at Mess Hall relieved that there was still food. She grabbed a paper plate and picked up two eggs and a slice of toast, being wary to avoid taking all the food. She wanted to make sure there was still food for anybody else who still hadn't had breakfast. She sacrificed some of her meal and sat down at her table. Brooklyn glanced at the remaining campers and thought Gosh, I've been here for four years and I still have no friends, except for Jutel.... She wasn't always sure if her fellow half-bloods even liked her. Maybe if I start being outgoing instead of hiding in my shell...
oak!
they/them

ImageImage
ImageImage
oakley~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Elena โ€ข 15 โ€ข Hades
Elena gathered up her courage and walked up to Arianna. "I'm sorry," she said. "All of the gods, and some of the half-bloods judge me because of who my father is, so I get easily offended."
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Clamied||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Elena
She turned around to face the Hades girl once more. She sighed aggravated and listened to what she had to say. She started filing her nails while listening, and as Elena finished, she replied, "I can tell."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:11 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|By the Cabins|Tags: Ariana, Elena (both mentioned)|

Skye opened her mouth to say something as Ariana walked away, but closed it quickly, thinking the better of it. She hoped her silence hadn't offended the older girl; she could tell Ariana was not someone who's bad side she wanted to get on. She was about to head back to the Hermes cabin to make sure no one had messed with her stuff when she noticed Elena approaching Ariana. "I hope they don't start fighting again," she murmured under her breath as she started to walk.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Sleeping in Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Elena โ€ข 15 โ€ข Hades
"And earthquakes are really fun. What are your powers?" She asked Ariana, feeling awkward.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Elena
She rolled her eyes at Elena once more and agin sighed aggravated. "Amokinesis; which is the power to control the emotion of love or desire and Charmspeak; I can make anyone do whatever I want them to with that." She smirked. "The only beings immune to my powers are the three virgin goddesses, Hera, Athena, and Artemis."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me