Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:32 am

Chloe
tags - Toby
where - General camp area
gender - female
age - 16 years old
parent - Poseidon
"You sure," Chloe said gently before sitting down beside the boy. She had seen her fair share of messed up kids arrive at camp halfblood as none really had gotten there wihout fights and loosing things they care about.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:53 am

Tobias Taylor
The boy hummed, and shrugged, looking to the side opposing the girl. He looked at a tree, trying to avoid eye contact, feeling slightly weak in his stomach. He opened his mouth, on the verge of speaking, before closing it again, and deciding to keep it shut. He didn't really feel all that safe around this girl... Besides, she looked quite a years older than him, at least a year or two...
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:07 am

Chloe
tags - Toby
where - General camp area
gender - female
age - 16 years old
parent - Poseidon
Chloe averted her eyes from the boy in case it was the eye contact which was making him feel uncomfortable. "Do you want me to give you a tour or something." She offered hoping that not talking about his feelings would mean that he would lighten up.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 am

• Allora
  • where:Forest
  • Tags: Open

With the chasm finally closing, Lora collapsed to the ground, partually crying and partually exausted. Her limbs quivered with exaustion and cried herself to the point of passing out, the dead grasses below her.

• Dravin
  • Where: Swordplay arena
  • Tags:Luke

"I'm right with you." Dravin threw his orange shirt on quickly, excited at the thought of food. He was much more excited now he had another camper to talk with, as he rarely spent time talking to others. Being a cabin leader, he had to go to the meetings, he often was looked to for support, being the son of Zeus suddenly gave him leadership powers (Really didn't for the record).
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:30 am

Tobias Taylor
The boy nodded vigorously, risking a glance at the girl. She wasn't looking at him, which made him feel a bit better. He trusted this girl, which is something he didn't do easily, but he wouldn't hurt too bad if she stabbed him in the back, ad he certainly wouldn't speak to her. He hardly ever spoke to his step father, let alone some random girl who decided she was going to be nice to him for a little while. Tobi felt a bit better about her, and gave a small smile, the corners of his mouth raised up slightly, in a way he wasn't used to... It faded quickly, when he realized she eventually would want him to talk to her... He breathed in deep, before standing up.

Building blocks inside our heads, things we wish
we'd never said... Sewing tapestries across the world,
only with the right thread. Are you one who can
control their imagination, or do you let it control you?

~~~

Anything is possible. May that be good or bad is up to
you...

~~~

Is it
Reality
A mask from which we hide
It is something we falsify
As real

~~~

♥cisfemale|drag king|hetrosexual, biromantic♥
♠perky goth|writer / artist♠
♦muleberry, garnet, ebony♦
♣anime, manhwa, manga, missio, falling in reverse♣
♚feel free to pm me! i love to rp, so don't be timid♚
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:48 am

Luke
tags - Dravin
where -en route to dining pavilion
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena
Luke walked faster spurred on by the growls of his empty stomach enjoying the quiet camaraderie between him and the other camper. Whilst there were other kids in the Athena cabin he didn't fit in with them too much despite being their counsellor and having to cope with all of the leadership burdens. For a child of Athena he was a bit two impetuous and reckless and the other kids had resented him throughout the majority of his childhood as he was the kid which Athena made an effort to see even bringing him to camp as a toddler. They arrived at the dining pavilion and he paused for a second, "Where do we sit?"

Chloe
tags - Toby
where - General Camp area
gender - female
age - 16 years old
parent - Poseidon
"So," Chloe began out loud. "We can start out by visiting the archery arena." She didn't really expect him to answer but she hoped seeing the other archers would bring him out of his shell a bit and it was also the nearest attraction to them.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Tobias Taylor
The frail child perked up instantly, at the word 'archery'. He'd always adored the thought of a bow, of course he'd never been rich enough to buy one, even if he'd worked a job on the side of school. So, to make up for it, he'd go out every day, and use the computers at the library to research bows, their prices, how the difference in quality was found, what specific add-ons you could put on them, and the restrictions said add-ons would cause - He adored it all. Of course, he also enjoyed reading online as well ; he was far too afraid to ask the librarian about the order of books. He gave a twitchy smile again, and nodded, excited about where to go.

Building blocks inside our heads, things we wish
we'd never said... Sewing tapestries across the world,
only with the right thread. Are you one who can
control their imagination, or do you let it control you?

~~~

Anything is possible. May that be good or bad is up to
you...

~~~

Is it
Reality
A mask from which we hide
It is something we falsify
As real

~~~

♥cisfemale|drag king|hetrosexual, biromantic♥
♠perky goth|writer / artist♠
♦muleberry, garnet, ebony♦
♣anime, manhwa, manga, missio, falling in reverse♣
♚feel free to pm me! i love to rp, so don't be timid♚
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:26 pm

•Kyoki Uso•
•tags - camila•
•where - demigod hospital•
•gender - female•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - mania•

Kyoki blushed and shook her head. "I like being here, even if it gets boring." She said, sitting down in a small chair. She took a deep breath. She neatly placed her hands in her lap. "Do you have anything to spark up excitement anyways?" She questioned. She looked up at Camila and gestured towards a nearby chair.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 pm

• Allora
  • where:Forest
  • Tags: open

Lora laid on the ground, fast asleep now and twitching in dream. The forest seemed to want to comfort her, yet all around her was a circle of grey, as if the earth chose for that spot to be hers. She was for once at peace, her fears of being somewhere new diminished and offered some solace where she had once been lacking. For once, Lora felt not alone.

• Dravin
  • Where: Dining Pavilion
  • Tags: Luke

Dravin offered a short shrug, "You could join me, I'm sure others won't mind. Last I checked, it wasn't too bad for campers to cross over tables." A short laugh left his lips, making his smile just that much bigger.
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:10 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
camila vasquez
where; hospital
tags; kyoki
xxxxxxxxxxx
"I can't see why." Camila couldn't imagine enjoying being somewhere boring. She had enough trouble staying content at camp, where there was plenty happening all the time. She struggled to be content with staying idle, but she often times had no interest in sparring or playing games, either. She missed home, most of the time, where she had video games and family and other things to occupy her time. It was lonesome here, more so than home had ever been. She supposed that it wasn't the worst place to be. The outside world was worse, with threats around every corner and so many more commitments to be concerned with. She took a seat in the chair Kyoki had motioned towards, chewing thoughtfully on the ambrosia. "I'm not sure what you consider exciting. There's lots of gossip going around, lately... It seems like gossiping about each other is the only thing we're all good at."
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me