•|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|•

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: •|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|

Postby scarecrowz » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Sure! If it isn't any trouble!)

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Siv & Angel

Siv laughed when they where put down and Angel looked at them. "No, guess we're a bit rusty. I forgot you have a Night Fury, time to put it in overdrive." She said, Angel smirked and her tail whipped around. She stretched out her wings slowly, flaring them widely and snorted, a small trail of pink smoke floated from her nose as she stared at Toothless. Angels claws dug into the ground as the fins on her tail spread out. "So, how 'bout it Hiccup? Little race between our dragons?" Siv asked him as Angel gave Toothless a challenging look and snorted again, a puff of smoke drifting towards the two males.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:57 pm

{Sorry for being offline. Had to evacuate to our second home because of Matthew.}

Roe cracked a smile, but before she could relax she smelled something burning. Her mood changed. Thinking it was one of the idiots from the island, she turned quickly. She stepped down, but stood up quickly. A small, unlit firewyrm looked up at her. Quilln dove over, sniffing the small dragon. It jumped back, flying into the air and landing on Roe's shoulder. It buried itself in her long hair, quivering. Roe smirked slightly. "Looks like we have a new friend, eh?" She reached around, grabbing the tiny dragon. "You shouldnt be migrating at this time, where you left here." She stroked the small dragon, and it let out a happy chirp.

{Im open if anyone wants to come find Roe?}
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:41 pm

(StormFury)

Appearance:
{The StormFury has a remarkable resemblance to the NightFury but instead if being pure black they are speckled with orange and yellow spots here and there and their tails have orange spikes on them though since that can dim their markings they are often mistaken for NightFurys.}
Class:
{Strike}
Training methods:
{This dragon is really difficult to train but if you want to attempt it, it takes a great amount of courage and respect. If you disrespect this dragon at any point in the training stage then they will attack but most likely won't kill.}
Diet:
{Mostly meat, will accept fish but don't try to feed them insects or any type of plant.}
Abilities/Personality:
{These dragons normally like any type of meat and storm things these furys are excruciatingly rare and are mostly found during lighting storms, these dragons are extremely protective and are mean when you first meet them but if you get to know them they are really nice and loveable they jump onto prey to electrocute there prey to get food more easily , this fury type is known for its power to create and control electricity currents in addition to this electricity power these dragons can still shoot plasma blasts, they can also shoot electricity anywhere out of there body if necessary they can mix the two to create an electrical plasma blast, thees dragons can also summon massive storms and call lighting down they can also lace there lighting with plasma creating extra heat but still dangerous thees dragons can also control electricity that isn't even in there own body, also due to there high electrical factor they can also dim there markings to there own skin tone or make them extremely bright they can use there tails like electrical whips and when hit with it can send a shock threw what ever it hit there extremely good at distance and close combat males are always stronger than females. They also the fastest dragon to exist though mostly becathey are related to NightFurys.}
Habitat:
{Usually found in storms and dark areas.}

(Voltage)

Appearance:
{Voltage has a remarkable resemblance to the NightFury but instead if being pure black they are speckled with orange and yellow spots and their tails have orange spikes on them though since that can dim their markings they are often mistaken for NightFurys}
Trainer:
{N/A}
{Loner}
Wanted Rank:
{N/A}
Personality:
{He has the typical StormFury personally he is very mysterious and will often do things no one understands but everything he does has a reason behind it, he is extremely protective and is mean when you first meet him but if you get to know him he is really nice and loveable. Though he also has anger issues and can be extremely sarcastic and playful.}
Crush:
{None}
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
{None}
Mate:
{None}
Children:
{None}
History:
{Voltage is one of the few StormFurys left, when was hatched he was different than everyone else, eventually being banished by the Alpha.}
Last edited by Pipsquawk on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Hiccup raised a brow as Toothless's spine fins began to split which allowed extra speed and helped with sharp corners and such then swiped away the smoke, shooting back a much larger puff of neon-blue smoke. "My apologies but I must get back to my duties, being Chief isn't all fun and games" he said as he made his way off Toothless and waved to her "see ya later" he said as Toothless followed, letting out a few grunts.
--
Voltage was flying through the skies at lightning fast speeds, his markings dimmed so that they were pitch black like the rest of him, including the spikes on his tail. He generated electricity that followed him as he flew, leaving a trail of lightning like electricity behind him that would quickly dissipate and disappear. The dragon landed in the forest, in a cove that had a cave in it.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:56 pm

Roe was cradling the small Firewyrm, and it sat carefully. She looked back up and huffed. The two dragons where still there. She decided to take a small walk. She set the firewyrm on her shoulder, and began her walk Quilln followed still unsure of the small dragon, but he didnt want to leave Roe alone on the island. After about an hour of walking Roe found a cave. The small firewyrm hooped off her shoulder and lit, casting shadows across the walls.

0-0 I didnt even know you where posting about a cave I was just going to have her find like a gm or something...
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Hiccup raised a brow as Toothless's spine fins began to split which allowed extra speed and helped with sharp corners and such then swiped away the smoke, shooting back a much larger puff of neon-blue smoke. "My apologies but I must get back to my duties, being Chief isn't all fun and games" he said as he made his way off Toothless and waved to her "see ya later" he said as Toothless followed, letting out a few grunts.
----
Voltage turned his nose to the air to smell strong scents if intruders he suddenly let out a large roar, sounding almost identical to a NightFurys, still hidden in the shadows of the cave.
(What XD)
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:09 pm

{Im honestly scared 0-0}

Roe jumped back, tripping and falling. She yelled out as she fell on a large rock. She heard a faint pop in her leg. Looking around Quilln shielded her, wrapping himself around her and the firewyrm and changing to a dark grey.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:19 pm

----
Voltage roared again, still able to smell the intruders as he stepped out of the shadows, into the light as he revealed his dark, scaly skin. The dragon looked around with his head below his shoulders as he was growling, he located where the scent came from, the intelligent dragon narrowed his eyes.
(What why?)
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:22 pm

Siv & Angel

Siv nodded and got off Angel, waving away the blue smoke. The white Night Fury let out an annoyed huff. "It's alright girl, he's just scared he'll lose. You'd win, no sweat. You're the fastest Night Fury this side of the world, remember?" She said, holding Angel's head in her hands. Angel purred and nosed Siv's face, making her laugh and fall backwards. Angel let out a happy gurgling sound from her throat, similar to a laugh, as she sat on top of Siv nonchalantly. Siv tried to push her away but only got a slimy lick from Angel. "Angel, you know that doesn't wash out!" Siv huffed, scratching under Angel's chin then moving to her neck causing Angel's head to fall on top of her again. "That wasn't thought out very well..." Siv groaned.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me