🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 8 left

Postby rose petals. » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:25 am

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny quickly scrambled to shore, turning around to look for Felix, she saw him splashing around in the water. "Get away from him!" She shrieked at the mutt, though she was too afraid to run back into the water herself. When Felix finally got to shore, Penny ran to him, gasping. He seemed to be in rough shape from the attack, and seemed completely wet from the lake. "Are you okay?" She asked quietly, although that was probably a stupid question. The quilt wasn't as wet as Penny would have thought, and she gently took it and wrapped it around him, trying to conserve at least some warmth. "There..." Penny murmured, making sure it was nice and snug. "Uh.. thank you.. for what you did back there. That was really brave and..." Suddenly she had this overwhelming urge to kiss him, Felix, her best friend, well only true friend. Closing her eyes for a moment, then reopening them to gather courage, Penny leaned forward and suddenly kissed him. She drew back a second later, red from embarrassment. "Sorry- I..." It somehow didn't occur to Penny that Felix could be dying...
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🎣 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 8 left

Postby honeybee. » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:47 am

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Lake | Tags: Penny.|
The tension flooded out of Felix's body and he was filled with relief when he saw Penny rushing towards him. She was safe.. that was all he needed. "I am now." He murmured softly, as Penny wrapped the blanket, which had somehow managed to stay out of the water throughout the whole ordeal, around him. Now that the adrenaline was abandoning him, the pain was taking over and Felix trained his gaze on Penny, trying to focus on her face rather than his wounds. She was thanking him, and then she paused and closed her eyes. Felix looked at her curiously and began to respond "I.. I couldn't let it.." He was cut off as Penny leaned down to kiss him, and all words fled from his mind. When she pulled back she looked embarrassed, Felix might have been red too had he not been so pale from blood loss, but he had never seen anyone more beautiful. She began to apologise, but this time it was Felix's turn to cut her off, gently curling a hand round the back of her head and pulling her down to kiss her again.

"You have to stay hopeful, Penny." He told her, once they had come apart again, echoing what Maverick had told him and the words he'd spoke to Penny at the beginning of the games. "You're so close. You have to promise me you'll keep trying." Neither of them had acknowledged Felix's inevitable fate, but he knew he was dying and he couldn't leave Penny without telling her this. "I'm a healer," he continued, "I value all life, but I've never valued any life as much as yours."
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:17 pm

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; The careers + Sienna

“I already knew that but thank you.” Madeline responded sounding as arrogant and proud of herself as ever. Sienna’s compliment had inflated her ego three times the size it already was, it was rather surprising how she wasn’t toppling over by how huge her ego was. It was probably bigger than all of Panem and soon enough it would be bigger than the entire world, just you wait!

More and more mutts continued to fall, the horde of vile creatures beginning to thin out now that the five of them were fighting together. Despite all her yelling and screeching some mutts still had the nerve to scratch and bite at her. How rude! These dishonorable beasts! How dare they!? She couldn’t wait for all of the smelly gag-worthy beasts to finally die so she could have that tea Eden promised them. She was beginning to feel tired and her throat was starting to hurt from all of the screaming. Her voice even began to give out! Ugh! How annoying! She just hoped the rest of these mutt-shaped piles of garbage would leave before her voice completely gave out.

“OH COME ON!! YOU LOW PEABRAINED Ra—…. Her voice became raspy and started to give out mid sentence. She coughed and tried to speak up again. “RATS!” She yelled out, finishing her past sentence. “YOU BARBAROUS ROac—…” Uh oh. Her voice had completely given out. She began coughing once again, her throat too sore for her to continue anymore. If she kept yelling it would probably damage her throat even further and take more time to heal. It was so annoying! She wanted to continue verbally showing these mutts who’s boss! Now she could only physically harm them instead of the usual verbal and physical harm she would inflict!
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:15 am

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ

Penny had never been kissed before. It brought a rush of feelings, and a smile spread across her face. However Felix's words almost sounded grim. Like he... like he was leaving her...Suddenly it occurred to her, he was hurt. Penny rapidly shook her head. "No. No. You can't tell me this... because.. you're going to be there with me Felix! Penny exclaimed, trying to convince herself. "You're a healer, Felix, you can.. heal yourself! Or tell me how! Please.." Her voice trailed off, leaving the hints of desperation hanging in the air between them. He couldn't die... they were in this together.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ lxviii

Postby Zyn » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:50 pm

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: North Quadrant
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Battlefield
☭ Tags: The Careers, Caspia
☭ Mood: I feel the hurt....
xxxxxxxxTIME FOR A RAMPAGE!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska could barely hear his allies voices above the blood rush in his head, the actual words were lost to him though. The only thing he could make out was the growls of the mutts, the low familiar hum of his allies voices and the constant pounding of blood lust that was pulsing in his ears. Everything else faded into the background as he swung his sword at each mutt that tried to break their ranks. It was something he simply couldn't allow, no more allies would fall today. He prayed that his will alone would allow that to come true. The reassurance of his allies at his back gave him even more reason to believe that. As Caspia joined him he pressed his shoulder against hers. As overwhelming as this moment was he didn't want it to end, if it ended he didn't want to know what was going to happen next. No he wanted this battle to go on for as long as possible. Shaking those thoughts from his mind he allowed his gaze to flicker over the mutts, the pack was dwindling. They had fell so many beasts, their bodies littered the plains around them. Shifting his gaze away from the mutts he dared to peek at his allies. The wounds that covered Eden worried Chaska, he feared that his friend wasn't going to make it. Then his gaze flickered to Madeline and Sienna, the two of them seemed okay for now, wounded but not fatally. For a moment he couldn't allow himself to glance at the last member of their alliance. He was scared of what he might see if he allowed himself to glance over at Caspia. Thankfully his urge to look over at the District Four Career won out and his glanced over at Caspia. Relief flooded over him when he realized that she wasn't fatally wounded. She wasn't going to be leaving his side, well more like she wasn't going to be leaving the alliance any time soon. With that he returned his gaze to the mutts. Swinging his scythe at the closest mutt he missed the moment when the mutt attacked Sienna. Her soft gasp of pain was also lost on the District Two Career who was hacking away at any mutt that came too close.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:16 pm

Eden Beauregard District One Career
Tagged: Careers, mutts
The mutts stood no chance against the protective circle formed by vengeful, determined Careers, all of whom sacrificed something to stand here today. As the beasts' numbers dwindled, Eden allowed himself a moment to check how his allies were doing. What he found was not pleasant. Chaska's wounds looked horrific, but Eden refused to let worry show on his face. It would be cruel to remind his Career brother of his injuries right now, in the last stretch of what would potentially be his final fight - Chaska deserved to enjoy this battle to the fullest. As for Caspia and Madeline, they were covered with wounds that thankfully didn't seem fatal, unless Madeline losing her voice ended up killing her from the sheer rage. They'd sustain a few scars but ultimately survive this ordeal.
... But Sienna wasn't in the best shape. As she gasped in pain, Eden instinctively moved into position to support her in case she began to feel faint. As a non-Career, it was unlikely she'd have the near-superhuman endurance of warriors like Chaska, making it all the more noble that she'd come to help them anyway. "Hold on, you're going to make it," Eden told her in a gentle tone, not a single tear in his eye this time as he cut down another mutt lunging for them. He had to stay calm. "Just two more minutes, alright, Sienna?"

One minute ticked by and it was already over, the last stragglers impaled by the trident and spear, slashed apart by the scythe, sword and axe. It felt almost unreal. Not wanting to call attention to his fatal injuries or Chaska's even more horrifying ones, Eden laughed in relief as the tears finally began to fall, streaming freely down his face as he spoke. "It's... it's over. It's over, and we won."
He hadn't noticed during the battle, but the formerly-dark sky now shone with faint yellows and pinks as the sun's first rays peeked over the horizon. With a sob, he pulled Sienna into her arms and hugged her tight. He never thought he'd see another sunrise, but thanks to her courage, the five united tributes had survived the longest night of their lives. Chaska, Madeline, Caspia, Eden, and their new honorary ally Sienna... all of them fought valiantly to stand in the welcoming glow of a new dawn.
"We made it, Sienna. We avenged Gloria and won..." Eden murmured, full of pride at the lass he'd grown to love. "You showed the courage and loyalty of a true Career, saving us all. I call on next year's tributes to add the initials S.M. to the Careers' plaque."
That last bit was in a slightly louder volume, directed for the cameras to hear. Eden still held onto Sienna as he addressed the rest of his alliance. "It's time for tea. All of you fought so well- did you see the looks in those mutts' eyes? They were terrified of us!" With a chuckle, he gazed at Sienna with a worried expression. "Is it okay if I go serve the tea? I promise I'll be right back."
He meant it literally, he had every intention of serving her the first cup. Sienna was the Careers' guest after all.

Demitra Sparks District Three NPC Antagonist
Tagged: Careers
All that existed was pain, blinding and unbearable as her own screams ravaged her ears. It seemed like an eternity before the mutts finally left, cut down by the so-called monsters Demitra hated so much. Weak sobs escaped her as she curled up helplessly on the ground, barely able to move. Every breath she took was torture. As her heart pounded its terrified rhythm in her chest, Demitra could only wonder how long it would take her to bleed out, abandoned by the mutts to die in the dew-chilled grass.
Now I understand why... the Careers... Her disjointed thoughts managed to flicker into a sentence. Shakily, she dragged herself on hands and knees towards the Careers left standing. Thank goodness her mutt invasion hadn't killed them all as she'd intended...
At last she reached them. All her energy spent, Demitra collapsed at the feet of the trident-wielding young woman from District Four, weeping pathetically on her boots. "Please," she begged, all the superiority in her cold grey eyes now replaced with desperation and remorse. Her gaze then fell upon Caspia's fatally wounded battle partner, Chaska, and she knew what needed to be said. "I'm... I'm sorry." Of course, no amount of apologies would undo the horrific atrocities she'd committed against these tributes, but she had to say it. Demitra would feel disgusting if she died and left that apology unsaid. She... she owed it to the Careers. They deserved to hear it from her.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ lxvii.ii

Postby Zyn » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:26 pm

{ Attention: This is part two of my post prior to Justice's post. We discussed posting Chaska's in two parts since I wanted to have a moment after the mutts left and I also wanted to get a post out before they left. Hope that makes sense! }

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: North Quadrant
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Battlefield
☭ Tags: The Careers, Caspia
☭ Mood: Denial

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Somehow through the rushing of blood Chaska was able to make out the words that Eden had said to Sienna. His fellow career had clearly not intended for it to be directed at him but he heard it non the less. 'Two more minutes.' It was a chilling statement, only two more minutes of the bloodlust that was keeping him upright, who knows how much longer he would have after this moment passed. Rather than allow himself to drown in those thoughts he instead focused on the mutts in front of him. One slash with his scythe and a mutt fell, a stab from his sword and a second fell. All his focus was on the mutts, watching them fall one by one to his allies steel and his own blades. Then it was over, the mutts lay in piles around them. At the sound of Eden's laugh he slowly straightened, pain was bound to hit him soon enough. Ignoring that he pressed his back against Caspia's, a lame attempt to keep her from turning around. Tilting his head up he fixed his gaze on the sky above. Pinks and yellows colored the sky as the sun began to rise, it was so calming and the warmth against his back reminded him that he wasn't alone. "I wish that this moment would never end, that we could stay here forever" he whispered his voice uncharacteristically soft. As he spoke he sheathed his long sword and grasped Caspia's hand in yet another attempt to keep her from turning again. This was going to be the last time he saw the sun rising and he was grateful to have Caspia there to watch it with him. "Whatever you do don't turn around and we can keep pretending like this moment will last forever."
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:13 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Eden & Careers| loc:northern quadrant

Sienna’s warm brown eyes watered up as she heard the words two more minutes and gave one final swing of her axe watching it miss the mutt she was going for and landing in the multi stained snow. “We did... WE DID!!!” She said with a few sniffles before she was pulled into Eden’s hug which led her to wrapping her legs tightly around him. Sienna chuckled softly at her name being on the career plaque as she simply shook her head,“Thank you, but I was simply happy to lend a helping hand,the district seven way. The brunette gave a small smile before ruffling Eden’s hair lovingly and nodded. She softly uncoiled herself from the career she loved and placed her mangled legs back down on the ground gently balancing on Eden before letting go.“Go, I will be alright. It’s just a few small mutt bites.” Sienna said softly before giving him a tired smile while wiping her tears.

While Sienna watched him go, she glanced down and pressed her hand to her mangled side trying to desperately prove it wasn’t true. So she withdrew her hand and zipped up her jacket to hide the wound, she saw it in Eden’s eyes that he was worried and well she didn’t want him to worry about something that they couldn’t fix in time. Sienna gazed around before quietly gasping as her legs gave out on her and her hands caught clutched the crunchy dew laden grass gently that seemed partially frozen. But her body still was facing the rising sun, the sun that made her feel radiant and beautiful no matter how battered and feeble she looked. As she softly repositioned herself she glanced around before spotting a small camera and waving it to it for Garry’s sake to prove she was still functioning,for now.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:23 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Camp | Tags: Chaska, Demetra, the Careers|
At last, the mutts were no longer being replaced by another every time a swift movement of Caspia's trident caused one to fall. They had been fighting for so long that Madeline seemed to have lost her voice, and Caspia was more than ready for a nap. When the mutts were gone they could all rest for a while, and then it would be time for final battles. She had not even thought that some of their number may be too injured to think of having final battles at all. When the final beast fell, and the light of sunrise fell on the battlefield, Caspia laughed joyously, appreciating the warmth of Chaska's back now pressed against hers. Fighting was fun, but the feel of victory was often even better. Unfortunately, her glee was disrupted when her eyes fell on a pitiful movement on the floor, Demitra crawling towards her. "You." Caspia began, anger in her voice. This cruel and cowardly being had set the mutts on them, keeping rest far out of their reach. But she was half-dead, and she was pleading and finally, apologising. Caspia did not have sympathy to spare, but Demitra had been punished already for her actions. Without hesitation, she plunged her trident into the District 3 tributes heart and heard the cannon fire.

With Demetra dealt with, the battle was truly over and Caspia allowed a grin to emerge on her face again. Behind her Chaska spoke, his tone uncharacteristically soft and she pondered his words, confused. "The sunset?" She asked, "It is beautiful." She began to turn to face him, to understand his words better and see if the glow of victory was reflected on his face as it was on hers, but he caught at her hand, preventing her movement. "Chaska?" Panicked confusion was evident in her voice, soon replaced by dread at his next words. The slightest catch in her breath was all that showed she had registered his words. She no longer wanted to turn around, terrified of what she'd see. She wasn't ready to lose anyone else, not to something as stupid as a mutt attack, not again.
"Okay," her voice was quiet, "We pretend." It was all she could do. Pretend that Chaska was fine, watch the sunrise with him, imagining that he would not leave them so soon and without ever engaging her in the spar she had been desperate for. She plunged her trident into the soil so she could reach for his other hand and tilted her head back to look at the colour-filled sky, resting it against his.

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Lake | Tags: Penny|
Felix felt as if the world was swaying underneath him, Penny the one thing remaining constant. He felt tired, so tired that he could forget he was afraid of dying. "I would go to the ends of the earth with you," He told Penny, sounding sleepy. She was pleading with him, desperate for him to fix himself in some way. The Capitol could save him, with a supply of blood for transfusion and a sterile needle and thread, but here in the arena bleeding out onto Penny's blanket, it was impossible. "I want to stay, but I'm so tired. I'm sorry, Penny." Darkness was creeping around the edge of his vision and he was struggling to find words. Slowly he reached out and grazed the side of his finger along her cheekbone. "And I'm sorry for ruining your blanket." He murmured, dropping his hand and allowing his eyes to drift shut, Penny's face seeming imprinted on the back of his eyes. Unconsciousness freed him from the pain of his wounds and it would not be long until the cannon fired.

🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:52 am

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ

At the sound of the cannon, Penny screeched. "No! No! No... FELIX!" Tears streamed down her face and desperation clung to her. She unwrapped the blanket and went to check for a heartbeat, but the tribute knew that was futile, the cannon had been shot. With the quilt gone Penny saw just how much blood there really was. Choking back either sobs or another wail, Penny scrambled up. "No.. it wasn't supposed to be like this... Felix..." The capitol hover would be here to retrieve his body soon... Slowly, Penny reached into her pocket, finding it empty besides a handful of strawberries. Tears clouding her vision, she found her knife and quickly ripped apart a section of the quilt. "I'm so sorry Jasper.." Penny finally got what she was looking for, the single square from all those years ago, where she had engraved her initials as a child. Just a small P woven into the blue fabric, but it made Penny choke on her sobs. "Rest in peace Felix." She murmured, closing his limp fingers around the quilt square and folding them over his chest. "I will always love you." She murmured, laying a gentle kiss against his forehead. Taking the throwing knife, kitchen knife, and quilt, she left. She didn't want to be here when the Capital craft came to take his still body up through the sky.

She didn't know where she had gone, she was still in the east, but she knew nothing else. The golden beams of sun peaking over the horizon only seemed to mock her. Felix never got to see the sunrise. The light illuminated a shimmer against the plains an Penny recognized the river. Dipping her feet in the cool water, Penny sat down and finally let herself rest. Tears were still streaming down her face, silent now, and Penny spotted a small camera, disguised as a pebble, a few feet away. "I.. don't know what to do." She confessed, knowing that Jasper could hear her. "I've never been alone. Ever... I had my parents... or Jasper, or... Felix and Sienna..." Her voice trailed off. "I don't know how to be a victor, I can't win... I don't know how..." Suddenly her throat was extremely parched, and she leaned forward and guzzled river water, she had cried so much it was beginning to be dehydrating. "I can't do this alone- I... I don't want to be alone I... I want to go home..." The words were hollow as there was no one to respond, just a camera, that the one person left who could listen may or may not have been listening.

"Jasper if you are listening I'm so sorry. I feel like I let you down... I'm not strong enough... I can't kill anyone. I can't fight. When I did fight I fought my own district partner..." Had that fight only been just earlier? "When Jay died... I should have done something... done more- I don't know what. I should've saved Felix! I-" Penny looked at the rock camera and sniffled. "Maverick... if you're watching this too... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I couldn't keep him safe... I... I let him down. He died protecting me from that horrible mutt! But why... I... if I..." Penny didn't finish her thought as her suddenly collapsed into sobs again.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me