The new legend (A Hogwarts &Demigod RP) *Accepting*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The new legend (A Hogwarts &Demigod RP) *Accepting*

Postby burtleyy » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:29 pm

( Random recap lolz )
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆

ON THE SIDE OF THE
ʙᴜᴛ
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆

FOR ONE
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
burtleyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kimmy1479 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:24 pm

(Derp.... sorry TRM, I hope this will be okay!
Since TRM left, my way of explaining Aldan's sudden disappearance, will be that his mother found out he was seeing a Gryffindor (A travesty in that house, as mentioned before) and she came to ship him off to Durmstrang. For a while he and Avery will communicate via letters, (I'll just write both sides for a bit) until it kind of fades away or something, then she'll either get over him or just be a bit depressed or obsessed for a time. d:)

~Avery~

After it seemed all the Death Eaters had departed, Avery limped slowly back to her room, as her leg had been injured. She still had her wand brandished, ready in case another Death Eater jumped her. Yes, she was ready for Deatheaters, but she wasn't ready for what she would find when she returned to her room....
kimmy1479

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burtleyy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Kris was somewhere in the halls, banging her head against a wall. "Stupid," she mutters repeatedly. Jace and Dyana were Death Eaters. She and Avery were mad at each other. Kris slid down the wall, burrying her head in her hands. She put her head on her knees, thinking. She wondered where Jace was...
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆

ON THE SIDE OF THE
ʙᴜᴛ
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆

FOR ONE
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
burtleyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Dyana sat in the Tower, shivering. She couldn't go back to the castle... Or maybe there was a way?
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Guessing » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:51 am

*Michael ran desperatly searching for Angel*
Forever Guessing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 am

Dyana watched as the sun set and waited until dawn. She had to come back... even if it was to face the death. She didn't mind. At least I want to see all my friends again.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burtleyy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 am

Kris stares upwards, muttering tp herself.
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆

ON THE SIDE OF THE
ʙᴜᴛ
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆

FOR ONE
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
burtleyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Dyana:

A small black dragon fell fell around the castle, trying to find a possible entrance. She looked at her image reflected in the lake and surprised a cry: her animagus was no longer as white as the moon, it had become as dark as darkness itself.
Dyana shook her head, there was nothing she could do about it now. Let's enter the castle.
Finally she found teh hole she had opened before. No-one was trying to fix it. So they haven't noticed... She padded inside and got to her human form again, carefuly appearing with her student clothes. No mask for now.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kimmy1479 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 am

~Avery~
I walked into the common room to see a note sitting on my desk. Curious, I picked it up and unfolded the delicate white paper. My heart leapt when I saw Aldan's neat script and I started to read eagerly. But than my heart fell to my stomach, and I thought I would be sick.

"Dear Avery,
My mother discovered that we where involved, and much as I fought it, has sent me to Durmstrang. I've managed to keep her from cutting off all contact, but it will mainly be letters and notes. She's already trying to set me up with a number of Slytherin girls, but believe me when I say that I shall have none of them. When I graduate I won't be under my mother's control. Please, remember that, and remember me.
~Until I can next write,
Aldan."

I couldn't believe it. My mind was in shock and my heart... ell my heart had exploded the moment I read the words 'My mother.' I sighed, clenched my teeth, and crumpled the note. Than, my heart flopping, I carefully unwrinkled the paper and placed it safely in my drawer, where I would keep it safe, along with any letter I would receive from him. Than I picked up a quill and some parchment, and began my own letter....
Last edited by kimmy1479 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kimmy1479

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicksadworld. » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 am

((derp, completely blanked this rp for so long, I was wondering if it was alright to carry on rping with Adailia, my last post was page 110 -.- so could I just have a round up of what's happening now))
sicksadworld.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me