Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby susie. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:58 pm

I WANTED SHAKEN NOT STIRRED

Goosema//the shaken royal//tags;; people

Guzma was about to call out an attack attempting to ignore the tremors to continue the battle. But when the sudden flash of light peered through any semi translucent area of the dome, he's seen some powerful electric attacks in his day and this had to be super charged pokemon. This caused him to look around and say,"What was that?" he scrunched up his face and returned Masqurain to his pokeball out of caution of what might happen next.
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: meep || Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: No one particular

Between the weak tremors and the flash of electricity outside, Moon knew something was going on outside. She hated to call off the tournament, but she feared the worst. However, she didn't dare call it off yet. The flash appeared to be some kind of attack. There had to be some kind of struggle happening outside and from where the flash had come from it had to be in the direction of the volcano. Was someone taking on the trial there? No, the attack seemed far too powerful for it to be used by a mere trainer. This was one one intending on harming whatever was heading in their direction. Rising to her feet, she began to move toward the side of the arena. It was hard to see through the semi-translucent material, but it was hard to miss the gold and red blob that seemed to shine in the sky above. Was that the intended target for the attack? Frowning deeply, she stepped away from her place and tried to compose herself. She couldn't let the others see how worried she was. She wanted badly to trust in whatever was out there, but at some point she would have to step in. It was her duty as champion.

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Wela Volcano || Tagged: Cyra

As thunderbolts began to fly in his direction, Gold knew this wasn't the work of a single Pokemon. This had to be set in motion by some trainer, though he wasn't sure what kind of sick person would want to erupt a volcano and cause an island destruction. Lowering himself closer to Ho-Oh, he knew he had already made the mistake of riding the large bird toward the volcano. Avoiding attacks like this was nearly impossible for it. Yet another reckless move by him, but that didn't mean he didn't have another idea in mind. All he had to do was avoid a few of the oncoming bolts and let Ho-Oh drop him so he could switch to a smaller flier and save the legendary for once they were closer. Much like his first plan, it was risky, but he knew Togekiss would have a far easier time swiftly avoiding attacks due to its smaller size.

"Alright Ho-Oh, you have to trust me on this," he began. "Dodge these attacks the best you can and once they pass, do a barrel roll and drop me. I'll have to return you until we get closer." The bird simply cawed as a response before picking up speed as the attacks neared. The first couple thunderbolts were easy for it to dodge, but as the space between them and Xurkitree lessened, the harder it became. Just as the were beginning to die down, a couple of them landed on Ho-Oh, not only causing it pain, but Gold as well. Wincing in pain, Gold felt his Pokemon finally began to flip to finish the command he had previously given. With the attacks now past, it was safer to change. Once completely upside down, he let go on the bird and felt himself begin to plummet toward the ground. Grabbing Togekiss' ball, he released the other flying Pokemon and watched as it flew under him to catch him from falling all the way to the ground. Now secure on his other ride, he was quick to return Ho-Oh.

Sinking down closer to Togekiss, he could feel himself already feeling weak. Thunderbolt wasn't a pleasant attack to get even a slight effect was. He was sure the legendary bird wasn't feeling to great after getting hit by it either. "Alright Togekiss. Go in at full speed and let's see who is behind this." Without hesitation, the Pokemon shot forward heading directly toward Celesteela. As they closed in on it, his eyes landed on the trainer that appeared to be on the large beast and he instantly knew it was the masked woman that Vitalia had spoken of back when they had first met. Halting Togekiss once he was in shouting distance, he managed to steady himself on its back.

"So you're the one causing all this, huh?" he shouted. "Not bad, but I can't let you erupt that volcano. This may not be my region, but I cannot let innocent lives be lost. I'll give you one chance to run now. Take it or I'll run you into the ground." As confident as he was, he had no idea of the power behind Cyra's Ultra Beasts. If she did refuse to run though, he would need to get her to the ground to make it easier for him to fight, especially since she made him more than aware that her other partner had an electric type move.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Cyra||Female||32||Wela Volcano||Tagged: Gold
    A laugh grew in Cyra's throat. It rose, roiling and bubbling, until it erupted out of her mouth, in much a way that the volcano soon would. In that laugh alone, it was plain to see how far gone she was. "Foolish child," she said, "you're too late! I can trigger the eruption with nothing more than a word. You've already lost." It was a bluff, of course, but only just. The volcano was on the edge, she knew, she only needed a few moments more. As long as this boy was as prone to grandstanding as the rest of them were, she was fine. Either way, she had the edge. The boy was weak from Xurkitree's attacks, and he'd abandoned his first bird for another, presumably weaker one. Both Xurkitree and Celesteela were still full of energy, and Togekiss wouldn't be able to make a dent in the latter. "You've already felt the sting of one of my beasts, boy," she said, staring down at the trainer from her perch on Celesteela's body, "so now you have a choice. Either perish to me..." she turned, indicating the now smoking volcano crater, ...or to that. I'm told lava doesn't hurt, really, after the first few moments."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:26 am

Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran grabs giratina's pokeball and when he exits the building he tosses it in the air, the large renegade Pokémon appearing and looking around, then up at the volcano. Giran looks up at Giratina and tosses him the Griseous orb. "Giratina! Let's go, we have some stuff to do!" Giratina looks down at Giran and catches the orb, his form changing to that of a more serpentlike form. Giran grins a little and hops on Giratina's back. "Head for the volcano" Giratina quickly nods and flies up, heading straight for the volcano while it spots the other Pokémon that Cyra has, dissapearing into seemingly thin air, a large shadow appears behind one of the Pokémon and giratina appears from it, crashing down onto the other Pokémon while his form seems to be covered in shadows. (Shadow force) Giran turns his head to spot Cyra and he leaps off giratina, pulling char out of his pokeball and flying down towards Cyra. "You again! You won't leave us alone will you!" Char roars at Cyra in anger and Shadow is looking at Cyra, growling a bit while his ears are lowered.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:49 am

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Wela Volcano || Tagged: Cyra & Giran

Glancing toward the volcano, he could tell it wasn't yet going to erupt, but how he even planned to stop it was something he hadn't figured out yet. He had an idea in mind, but could Ho-Oh withstand that kind of heat? He wasn't even sure. At least within its ball it was able to regain energy after the attack. It had been more than a move to a smaller Pokemon for him. It was strategic. With the ability regenerator Ho-Oh was healing itself and would be ready to come out when called upon. This wasn't yet lost for him. He just needed to take out the beast on the ground and from the looks of it, it had securely dug itself into the earth. An earthquake attack from Quagsire would be ideal if this thing was indeed an electric type like he presumed. As he moved his hands behind his back with the pokeball in his hand, he saw another trainer come out of the shadows with a strange Pokemon and attack his intended target. The other trainer seemed to completely ignore his presence though. As much as he wanted other trainers to stay out of this, he knew this would buy him some time to deal with the real issue at hand.

Tucking Quagsire's ball back into his pocket, he lowered himself on Togekiss. "Change of plans. We're covering the top of this volcano. It's probably a very stupid thing to do, but we've gotta do it," he mumbled to his partner. Grunt in response, the Togekiss swiftly turned to the volcano and with a burst of speed took off toward the top. The closer they got, the more extreme the heat became and Gold knew he wouldn't be able to stay near it for long. Could the legendary Pokemon actually withstand it though? Being a fire type, he was sure it would have no problem. If it erupted though, what would happen to it? He didn't want to think about it.

Hovering to the side of the mouth of the volcano, the Johto champion peered over his Pokemon and took note of high the lava inside was. It should be low enough for Ho-Oh to comfortably cover the mouth without touching it. Grabbing the masterball once again, he looked at it before sighing softly. "Ho-Oh I need you to do your best for me. I know you've only regained some energy, but I need you to put all of it into keeping this volcano covered until I can get rid of this lady." As soon as he finished, the ball flew from his hand and released the bird again. Watching it move into place, his eyes moved back down to Cyra. Now he needed to figure out how to deal with her while trying to avoid conflict with the second trainer and assure that nothing hurt his legendary.

"Ho-Oh, I need you to launch one attack for me to give that lady a scare. Use sacred fire for me." Craning its head up slightly from its place, Ho-Oh locked its eyes on the Celesteela. Lifting itself up slightly, fire surrounded the bird momentarily before it cawed and caused the fire to turn into meteor like balls and launch toward its target. Smirking slightly, Gold nodded to his Pokemon before it relaxed back into its place and he took off flying after the attack figuring this was his only chance to get her out of the sky.

(I'm sorry for all these super long posts. I have a lot of motivation right now lol)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:49 am

Cyra||Female||32||Wela Volcano||Tagged: Gold, Girian
    Both Celesteela and Xurkitree staggered as the attacks hit them, but they remained where they were. Sacred Fire was a powerful attack, but Celesteela had powerful defenses. It was hurt, but not down. Probably best that it not get hit anymore, though. Cyra had to fight to keep her balance, and if it went down she'd be stuck on the volcano as well. Xurkitree was a different story. It wasn't the most defensive pokemon at the best of times, and Giratina's attack had hit it hard. She needed to get it out of harms way, now. Why did these people insist on attacking her two or three at a time?

Cyra's ultra beast shifted beneath her, and she heard the ground rumble again. Good. Everything was ready. "Celesteela," Cyra called out, recalling Xurkitree, the time has come! Seed Bomb!" The gas venting from Celesteela's arm ceased, and it deposited several small, round objects in the hole. A few moments later, an explosion rocked the mountain, and the quakes started up again. "You've grown stronger since our last battle," the trainer observed, looking down at Girian. So, he had a legendary as well, did he? There seemed to be rather a lot of them, though that one in particular might prove useful at some point. It could cross the walls between worlds, perhaps she could use it. Later though. She had more important things to see to. "As much joy as it would give me to grind you to dust, I have more important things to do. You may follow me, of course, but then who would stop the volcano? It will erupt at any moment now, and...well, have you ever been to Cinnabar Isand?" Celesteela's rockets ignited, and it began to lift off form the volcano slope. Of course, either trainer could follow her, but she was counting on them being too preoccupied with stopping the eruption to pursue her. Celesteela wasn't looking too good, she needed to retreat and give it time to rest. It was a strong pokemon, but another blast from Ho-oh would likely take it out. And as much as Cyra wanted to watch the island burn, she didn't want to be on it when it did. Not yet, anyway.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:59 am

Giran motions for char to fly away and giratina roars loudly, moving out of the way for ho-oh to attack but hovers over the volcano, seeming to focus to form a portal to protect a majority of the island from the explosion by moving to cover the top of the volcano into a portal to the distortion world. Giran turns to look at gold and he motions for char to move out of the way, being a bit more conservative this time with attacks as to not cause the eruption to happen and he yells towards giratina. "MAKE A PORTAL TO THE DISTORTION WORLD GIRATINA!" Giratina turns to look at Giran and nods, the portal slowly forming over the top of the volcano. Giran nods a little and points towards the ultra beasts that are out, shadow responds by firing a shadow ball towards them.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Wela Volcano || Tagged: Cyra & Giran

As Cyra took off higher to the skies, Gold halted his Togekiss and looked back up at Ho-oh. It was obvious that the heat from the volcano was causing it pain as it did its best to cover the volcano with its large body. Looking past the legendary, he watched as the other trainer began to open a portal of sorts above it. Sure that would solve the issue of anything that became airborne, but lava would spew over the edges and take everything in its path. That was an issue he wasn't sure he could solve. Was there some kind of Pokemon that ate molten lava? He couldn't think of any that he had heard of eating it, but there were Pokemon like Camerupt and it's pre-evolution Numel that had magma flowing through their bodies. Not that such information was useful at this point unless someone had one of those Pokemon on hand. He knew none of his own partners had such an appetite. Neither Typhlosion nor Ho-Oh would be able to stand the heat of the magma for long and he was sure his Quagsire wouldn't be able to hold magma back with simple water attacks.

Grimacing at the thought, he waved Ho-Oh off anyways so it wouldn't have to suffer the heat any longer. The large bird swooped down toward Gold and hovered over him. Looking up at the legendaries underside, he could see the blackening the heat of the magma had done on its feathers and a frown crossed his lips. He should have known better than to put it at that kind of risk. Shaking his head, Togekiss moved up beside the legendary bird and the trainer cast his gaze upward toward Cyra. He couldn't let her get away yet he couldn't leave the people in danger either. Reaching for another Pokemon, he released Ambipom onto Ho-Oh's back. "Ho-Oh, go back down to the dome down there and take as many people as you can from this place. Ambipom please do your best to help. Togekiss and I are going to give chase to this trainer."

The Ambipom frowned at his trainer's decision. He didn't want Gold to take off in fear that he might not return, but before he could even think of jumping off the large bird to latch onto the boy, Ho-Oh turned away from him and glided toward the Battle Royal Dome. Watching for a moment, Gold sighed before averting his gaze skyward to Cyra. "Time to shoot her out of the sky," he mumbled.

There wasn't much space on Togekiss, but there was enough space to release Ampharos. The electric Pokemon looked up at her trainer before he pointed toward Celesteela. "We're going after that and I need you to thunderbolt it with all you've got." Ampharos nodded at her trainer as Togekiss began to move after their target. Gold hoped that the other trainer would have the eruption under control as he tried to contain Cyra. Gaining some ground on her, Ampharos let a thunderbolt shoot from the gem on her forehead. It didn't have the greatest of accuracy from the distance, but it was worth a shot.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Cyra||Female||32||Wela Volcano||Tagged: Gold, Girian
    The bolt of electricity struck Celesteela, but it was only a grazing hit. Still, the rocket-like pokemon wavered in its flight, and Cyra felt a tingle run through her body, conducted by the pokemon's steel skin. "We're being followed," she said to her ultra beast, sitting astride its long, stemlike neck. Celesteela responded by launching another seed bomb attack, the projectiles exploding behind it like flak rounds. She needed to lose this trainer, now. He didn't have Ho-oh with him at the moment, but it could come back, and that would be bad. Her beasts didn't face fire very well, and she wanted to keep resistance to a minimum.
    The Aether Paradise would be a hard enough nut to crack without this kid butting in. Not to mention she didn't want him shooting her down over the ocean. Celesteela was barely hanging on as it was.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Giran watches giratina forming the portal and he nods a little, knowing giratina didn't need much assistance with commands, being able to fight and possibly work on a problem on its own. He looks at char and motions for him to chase after Cyra, Char catching up quickly by flying forward, chasing after the ultra beast and Shadow moves onto Char's head carefully and starts firing Shadowballs at the ultra beast.

Giratina is hovering over the volcano and the portal is large enough to cover the top, protecting the island the more dangerous part of the explosion, unsure of what to do about the sides as it flies around the volcano at a safe distance while holding the portal open to the distortion realm. Roaring loudly to warn others to get away, the roar echoing a good distance for many to hear.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me