Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby capalluisce » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Juniper "Juno" Calloway // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Chaser // Moaning Myrtle’s Bathroom // Tags: Evangeline

Juno bit back laughter as Evangeline cried out in surprise.

“I couldn’t help it! The opportunity was right there!” She defended herself through suppressed giggles. Finally, she calmed herself, and her tone turned soberly apologetic. “Sorry, won’t do it again.”

And then she watched her friend perform the charm on herself. She was impressed—Evangeline’s rendition of the difficult spell was far more successful than what most students in their year could achieve.

“Yes, that’ll do nicely!” Juno beamed. “Impressive, actually. You were selling yourself short back at the Great Hall.”

Juno could hear Moaning Myrtle shifting in the U-Bend, getting closer so as to eavesdrop more efficiently on their conversation. Juno nodded her head towards the direction of Myrtle’s stall. Think she’d tell? She mouthed to Evangeline. She doubted it, giving this bathroom’s rich history of mischief, but, after offending Myrtle, Juno was no longer so sure.
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker | Great Hall | Tags: Juniper

Evangeline grinned, her face warm. She was glad it went well- last time she tried it, she had gone invisible from the head to her midsection, and nothing more. At Juniper's question, after some thought, she shook her head and shrugged, mouthing: Who would she tell? She looked over to her stall and took a step towards Juniper, whispering in her ear, "We should head out. Most of the students will have gone by now. The others won't see us, hopefully. We just have to avoid the professors."

Hello, I'm Rose! I am also sometimes called Red.
Feel free to refer to me as either, or my user.
I love to roleplay, but I am rather busy. <3 <3

(FIRE-)───────────
BLOW A KISS)───────────────
─────────────(TO THE CROWD-

|Gryffindor|Neutral good|INFP|Scorpio|She/her|
|D&D - Bard|Dancing|Singing|Likes bread|<3|
|I'm in love with the way the fire dances|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Warriors RP // music: // link
link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capalluisce » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Juniper "Juno" Calloway // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Chaser // Moaning Myrtle’s Bathroom // Tags: Evangeline

Juno nodded, re-charmed herself invisible, and headed towards the door. “I’m over here,” She called, suddenly realizing that Evangeline probably had no idea where she was. “In fact…” She withdrew her wand and waved it sharply in the air. “Muffliato!” She hissed. “There. Now nobody will hear us, but we’ll be able to talk and get a sense of each other.” Juno pushed open the door and stepped into the hall, holding it open for Evangeline to follow.
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:52 pm

: Suki climbed on top of Amelia's head , Amelia woke up with red puffy eyes..: '' Morning Suki..'' Amelia said as she yawned. '' Gosh I was a mess last night! What time is it? '' Amelia asked herself and reached for her pocket watch on her drawer that her father gave her. She opened it and read the time.'' HALF 8 AM! Have I missed breakfast?'' She reached for her timetable .
Breakfast= 7 AM - 9AM
: Amelia got changed quickly, fed Suki and ran towards the hall. She sat down at the Hufflepuff Table. She took some french toast. Some Slytherins were laughing in Amelia's direction. Amelia? What happened to your eyes?There all puffy? Were u.. crying? Said a fellow Hufflepuff. '' No. Maybe I have hayfever'' Amelia lied. Oh okay! Hope you get better! '' Me too..'' She said as she saw the other hufflepuff walk out of the hall.
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:33 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ third year/ gryffindor/Transfiguration Classroom

Ginny sat in silence as she waited for the others. 'what's taking them so long?' she thought. She then remembered she skipped breakfast and only drank water on the way to the classroom. She was even earlier than the teacher! She wished she had a friend in Hogwarts, but even when she lived a muggle life she had no friends because people said it was unnatural to read all day without wanting to go outside. In Ginny's first and second year she was lonely. Why would this year be any different?

After five minutes of waiting she took the book she was reading last night from her bag. The book was 'Holes' by Louis Sachar. It was one of her favorites. Ginny would never be bored with a book.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:08 am

Amelia Scamander/ Third year/ Hufflepuff/Transfiguration Classroom

: Amelia walked into the almost empty classroom when she saw a red-headed girl. She had griffindor robes, she was reading :
'' Hello? I guess you like coming early too'' Amelia said as she sat next to here. '' Im Amelia! I come here early because my only friend is my lizard, Suki!'' Amelia called Suki : A orange and yellowy bearded dragon popped out from under Amelia's cloak:
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:11 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Girls Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Sydney lay face-up in bed, staring at the canopy above. Exhaustion tugged at her limbs, but her mind was racing. I'm in Gryffindor, she was still thinking; incredulous. The Sorting Hat put me in Gryffindor. Was it a mistake? I can't truly be brave; I nearly had a panic attack just sitting in front of everyone in the Great Hall. Does the Sorting Hat make mistakes? She was torn out of her thoughts by a tapping on the window from outside. A large barn owl was perched on the ledge outside the window. I'd recognise that pale heart-shaped face anywhere. A small smile graced Sydney's lips as she reached over to let the bird inside. Cicero shuffled in, flapping up to land on the perch Sydney had set out for him on the nightstand.
After another half-hour of restless tossing, Sydney figured it would be best to just give up. Sitting up, she took her wand from the nightstand and whispered "lumos". It was probably one of the only charms she was capable of preforming without something going horribly wrong. She took out her sketchbook and a pencil, but this time they were accompanied by a blue quill with a rather long shaft. She penned in the sketch of a lion she'd made during the Sorting, being sure not to do the head just yet in case it decided to be noisy. The drawing lashed its tail, clearly upset about its lack of a penned-in head, but Sydney whispered to it that it would get one tomorrow. Though logically, she knew her drawings were simply enchanted due to the blue jay quill she'd used to ink them in, they seemed alive to her.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Boys Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Killian fed Amelia and made sure she had enough water before digging into his supply of desserts. Of course, he couldn't finish them all in one night, but he ate a couple of cookies as well as a treacle tart and some no-melt ice cream. Despite all of the sugar he'd consumed, he found it relatively easy to fall asleep. Amelia leapt onto the bed and curled up beside him, her rhythmic purring easing him into a deep slumber.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Great Hall|Tags: Felicity, Atsuko|

Jackie chuckled at Atsuko's sleepy state. "Come on, we're going to be left behind if we don't get our buttocks in gear," she said with an amused smile as she rose to her feet.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Corridor|Tags: May|

When the majority of students had filtered out of the Great Hall, Beatrice stalked down from the High Table and turned the corridor to her room, where she promptly slammed into the potions professor. She uttered a reluctant "sorry" as she straightened her cerulean robes.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:40 am

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker | Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom {In the night} | Tags: Juniper

As Evangeline did the same, and looked at herself to assure that she would be difficult to see, even if not impossible, she followed the voice. "Good, but hopefully no teachers recognize the strange buzzing...." She trailed off, a grin growing on her see-through face. She let out a slight giggle-laughing sound that she couldn't quite contain, then cleared her throat and walked through the door. "Where to? Perhaps... well, perhaps the Room of Requirement? Goodness, this could cost me my position. We have to be careful. I'm not giving up the Prefect's bathroom."

(FIRE-)───────────

link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capalluisce » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:05 am

Juniper "Juno" Calloway // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Chaser // Roaming Hogwarts Halls and Staircases // Tags: Evangeline

“Oh, goodness, wouldn’t want to give up the Prefect’s Bathroom!” Juno teased as they walked through the seemingly endless dark hallways. She led Evangeline onto a staircase, which they climbed until it switched halfway. As they waited for the staircase to find a new top landing, Juno thought about what Evangeline had said, about the Room of Requirement, and frowned. From what she’d read in Hogwarts—A History: Revised, the Room of Requirement had most likely perished in a horrible fire. After all, even though loads of people finally knew about it due to its fame for helping vanquish the Dark Lord and subsequent destruction, it hadn’t been used since, and not for lack of trying. “You think the Room of Requirement’s still there?” Juno asked doubtfully. There was a rumbling thud as the staircase connected, this time to a landing several floors above. Juno groaned.
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:18 am

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker | Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom {In the night} | Tags: Juniper

"You don't understand," Evangeline murmured, "the Prefect's Bathroom is lovely." She walked alongside her partner in crime, then followed her up the stairway. She thought about what Juniper said and shrugged, "Ah, yeah, probably not." She looked up the stairway and sighed, "Well, there's nowhere to go but up!" She stepped dutifully up the stairs, continuing until she reached its landing, her breath struggling slightly. "You'd think I'd be in better shape, with Quidditch and all. But these stairs are just a nuisance." Turning in either direction, Evangeline scoped out the area. "No one's around, we can keep going. They wouldn't see us, but I want to keep watching just in case. The buzzing from the charm would probably alarm someone that knew what caused it."

(FIRE-)───────────

link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets