Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby susie. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 am

This net can be an instrument if you try hard enough. *Proceeds to blow into the handle*

Masquerain

Moves
Ice Beam
Energy Ball
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
Golisopod

Moves
First Impression
Waterfall
Sucker Punch
Brick Break
Ariados

Moves
Fell Stinger
Sucker Punch
Cross Poison
Toxic Thread
AHAH//bout to battle, punks!//tags;; Gladion (kinda)

Guzma laughed at the slight pause Moon gave before reading his name, at least for her sake he didn't put 'Mike Hunt' but he was sort of regretting not doing so just for the cheap laugh but 'King Guzma' was good enough for him. As for Gladion he hadn't heard that name in a long time and was suprised he was even still there he thought he might have left Alola a while ago but no matter he was here now, and suprisingly enough he was actually pretty excited to see Mc Edgelord again and see how he's improved if at all.
There was no doubt in Guzma's mind that Gladion was gunna use that stolen pokemon of his so at least that was one mystery outta the way. But other than that he had no idea what other pokemon Gladion would, he'd have to be careful. The other names he heard meant nothing to him and were probably just extra fodder to Guzma's reign of terror. As he made his way to the stage in usual Guzma fashion saying stuff like,"Yeah! It's me King Guzma, the man who destroys everything in his path!" And made eye contact with Gladion sporting a large grin on his face.
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:57 am

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Gladion|

Serenity smiled, listening to the names with curiosity. She was glad she didn't have to face Gladion yet. "Yeah. I'll be cheering for you. You'll do fine." She said, thinking for a moment before giving him a hug and smiled. "Now go and come back victorious." She whispered softly before taking a step back again and watched as Gladion started towards the stage, waving back with one hand. Knowing she probably wouldn't be getting on stage any time soon, she looked at the rows of chairs around where they were standing and sat down in the front, ready to see how this battle was to unfold.

(Yurio is amazing ^-^)

Alain
| 16 | Male | Expert Trainer | Kalos | Tags: People :L|

Hearing his name, Alain sighed, putting his hands into his pockets before walking up onto the stage after the blonde kid he saw who had been hanging out with another blue haired girl. Thinking about who he should use in the fight, Alain's hands played with the pokeballs in his pockets as he tried to think up a plan. He already had one of the pokemon he was going to use in mind, but the other two were a little unclear. His team was built so that all the pokemon would be able to support each other and so that it was an even balance between strength, speed and defense along with a large variety of moves that would cover any pokemon that would attack. But cutting his team in half would be hard. Finally, he decided on three and separated them from the others, apologizing silently to the other three, saying if he made it to the next round, he would use them.
(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: <3||Tags: people

Serenity 's words had manged to cailm the boy down as he decided in what three pokemon he was going to use for this. He finally made up his mind, picking a pokeball from his . The boy had felt Guzms stare At him, but didn't give him eye contact. He wasnt worried about the trainers on the stage, he was just ready to battle i

[Yurio is bae]

[ Open: Grey, Corey,Sun ]

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Meow|

Serenity watched Gladion closely as he chose his first pokemon. She smiled softly, glad he wasn't too nervous to pick and could tell by his stance that he had relaxed a bit. She then thought about her own battle. She knew it would be coming up soon and thought about who she would use. 3 pokemon. That would be tough for her since she loved all her pokemon equally. But she knew which ones would be perfect for a battle styled like this.

(He's mine >:D Also, that one moment when Gladion smiles in Pokemon. Oh gawd, that smile was really creepy XD)

Alain
| 16 | Male | Expert Trainer | Kalos | Tags: People :L|

Alain laid the three pokeballs in his hand, whispering to them a soft word of encouragement before taking one into his other hand and put the other two back in his pocket. Clutching it tightly in his hand, he looked up at his opponents with curiosity. He wanted to know what he was up against, but he knew the only way to find that out was through a battle. Smiling at that thought, he looked down at the pokeball again.

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:36 am

Champion Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: meep || Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: No one particular

"You may throw out your first Pokemon and begin now that you are all up here. Have fun and good luck to you all," she announced before making her way over to the sideline with Bandit close behind. Setting the microphone and bracket down on the table, she took a seat at it and looked out toward the battle area. Hopefully this would all go smoothly. If not she would have a lot of people she needed to protect which could end up being a major problem for her. After what happened last time, she didn't want too many trainers causing havoc on the island. It was her fault for not stepping in and taking control of the situations and the trainers. She wouldn't let that happen again here. Pushing the thought off, she glanced toward the entrances to as if she knew something bad was going to happen soon.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:54 am

Sir you're going to have to wear formal clothes to this occasion!
Would you like to feel what it feels like to be stung by ten thousand beedrills?
U-uh not particularly. No.
Then you will change the dress code
*sweats nervously*

Masquerain

Moves
Ice Beam
Energy Ball
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
The Battle King//in his element//tags;;the battle (I guess I dunno xD)

Hearing the go ahead from Moon, Guzma shouted,"Go Masquerain!" and throwing the corresponding pokeball to the field, out pouring light to reveal the small bug pokemon. It's top evil eye wings doing it's magic and laying an intimidate on every pokemon that steps foot on the field before an attack had even launched out! But something felt off about Moon, which caused him to feel a bit uneasy about something, something bad was going to happen, but he buried that feeling in the back of his head to focus on the task at hand.
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:57 am

Cyra||Female||32||Wela Volcano||Tagged: Open
    A cheer arose from the arena below. It was time. The ground rumbled under Cyra's feet as a section of the volcano wall, weakened by Guzzled, collapsed, effectively plugging the cone. "You have done well," she said, returning the pokemon to its ball. "Celesteela, it's your turn!"
    If someone down below had happened to glance up at the volcano, they might have noticed a large, gray-green spire appear, hovering in the air over the volcano. The massive pokemon descended, and Cyra quickly scaled its body, alighting at the point where its slender neck met its torso. "It is time, my Ultra Beast," she called out, "burn this island to the ground!"
    Celesteela placed one of its massive, booster rocket arms over the hole Guzzlord had excavated. There was a loud hissing, and gas began to flow from the tubes at the end of the arm, down into the shaft. The ground rumbled again as pressure built inside the volcano's magma chamber. Eruption was imminent.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:29 am

Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran closes his eyes as he notices a slight shift in the environment he looks around as his fire types move in their pokeballs, something was up and he quickly pushes through the crowd, looking at moon and then he bails out, rushing past guards and slipping past other security measures, grabbing giratina's pokeball while he looks around and tries to run through the building to move outside.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Wela Volcano || Tagged: Cyra (Kind-ish)

Feeling the ground rumble was only the first thing that caught the Johto champion's attention. It may have only been brief, but his eyes instantly shot to the volcano in the distance. Could it be erupting? Why would they make a battle arena at the bottom of an active volcano though? Maybe it was unlikely that it would erupt, but it seemed as though now it was going to. That's when caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a Pokemon hovering near the volcano. Could it be trying to make the volcano erupt? That's what it appeared and he couldn't stay idle while it happened. Stepping away from Vitalia for a moment, he lifted his wrist up to use his pokegear to try and call back home. It didn't take long for a voice to come through.

"Gold, what are you calling for this time? You're supposed to be relaxing," came a feminine voice.

"Now's not the time to scold me on that, Crys. I need you to find the Pokemon I only use when things get bad and I need you to drop it into my pc box. I'm gonna need it," he said lowly, not wanting Vitalia to overhear him.

"What is going on there that you'd need a Pokemon like that on your team?" she fired back quickly.

"Crys, can you just do that for me? I don't have time to explain. Just deposit it and don't worry about me."

"Fine, but you better be careful. Johto can't lose it's champion because you decided to do something reckless and stupid."

"Yeah, yeah. I can't promise no doing something stupid and reckless, but I'll be careful. Bye Crys," Gold said quickly before hanging up on the girl so she couldn't answer. He knew she would object and he didn't need to hear it right now. Glancing back toward Vitalia, he knew she wouldn't want him to run off toward an erupting volcano either, but he couldn't let anyone hold him back. If he could stop the Pokemon that appeared to be trying to cause the volcano to burst then he would do so. Making his way back over to Vitalia, he offered a lopsided smile. "Our lunch is going to have to wait. I know you're not going to like what I'm about to do, but I can't sit here and let that volcano erupt. I promise I'll come back in one piece."

Pulling his goggles off his hat, he placed the cap on her head and put the goggles back on his own before turning away. He couldn't let her try to stop him now. Taking off in a sprint, he darted for the Pokemon Center to quickly swap out his Bellossom for the Pokemon he had told Crystal to put in his pc. It didn't take him long to deposit his current Pokemon and receive the masterballed one instead. Looking down at the ball, he made his way back outside and began to move toward the base of the volcano in order to release the partner he had acquired. Once he was far enough away, he released the ball from his hand and watched as the legendary Ho-Oh appeared from it. A Pokemon that had sought for a trainer with a pure heart and somehow ended up with him. Climbing onto its back, Gold extended a hand out to strokes its head before letting a soft sigh escape his lips.

"Ho-Oh, we need to go to the top of that volcano now," he commanded. The legendary bird cawed before pushing itself into the air and flying toward the top of the volcano. Now he had a better view of what was going and he didn't like what he saw at all. A trainer on the back of some strange "Pokemon" trying to erupt the volcano. This was nothing but bad news.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:09 am

Cyra||Female||32||Wela Volcano||Tagged: Gold
    A speck of red and gold from below caught Cyra's eye. A pokemon, sparkling in the midday sun, flying up towards her. It seemed someone had notice her The volcano wasn't ready to erupt just yet, she needed a bit more time. "Xurkitree," she called out, releasing another pokemon, "blast that thing out of the sky!" The electric-type Ultra Beast dug itself into the ground, electricity coursing up it's arms and discharging from its white spiky head in powerful thunderbolts. It was too far away to be any sort of accurate, but it might make the mystery flyer a bit more hesitant to approach.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me