One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 06, 2022 2:31 pm

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Sabo

The intelligent and stealthy girl smiled as Karter mentioned building. She thought back to when they'd been kids. He'd always been playing with stuff and trying to build. Of course, kids can only build with sticks, mud, rocks. They couldn't use grown up tools back then. Well, she'd called them grown up tools back then.

She then turned to Sabo, and nodded at him a couple times. She said "I...Ill try my best," then tilted her head. "Dragon..." she muttered, then shook her head a couple times. "Okay, we'll wait for you to talk to Dragon about it."

Quin W
Kiia

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "I know we can't stop him from going back. We're allowed to miss him, though." He then looked around, shivering a bit and shaking his head. "You have to promise me you'll stay safe. I can't imagine losing you either," he said to his boyfriend.

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead glanced to her, and made a small sound. She noticed him scale the ship, she noticed that as well. "Hes definitely sneaky," she said with a nod to the woman. "Well, he's over there bothering them. Not really bothering, actually, they don't seem to have noticed. He has no interest in us, for now, though."

Linkk- 19- m- Nico- Pirate? Crewmate?- Yuki Yuki no Mi- snow from hands, snowstorm (Logia)- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico (and others probably)

The boy

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, Shawn

The gray eyed black haired male sighed and shook his head. He had no answer for that, so he just stayed quiet. They'd wanted it to be private, after all. He hadn't actually gone and watched, so he wouldn't know.

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- with be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one shook his head a couple times. He noticed how Luc fell silent, and he didn't say anything either.

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

The pretty gray eyes woman -shoot, wb...watching the precious child-

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

The creamy skinned pink and black haired one -playing-

Yulien
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 07, 2022 4:10 pm

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Calm Belt Pirates | Captain/Navigator | Tagging: Azara, then open | Location: Stormchaser

Kass' gaze shifted from Azara to the Fishman who had just boarded. Now in her tiger form, while he looked perfectly human, Kass could still pick up the scent of a Fighting Fish. Her claws sank into the deck of the ship, hackles raising. "We have an intruder," she growled. She marched forward. Maybe these Fishmen would be more problematic than she had expected. "Someone get the kid out of here." She knew in her current state, if she tried, she’d tear him apart, and yet…he held her gaze evenly, smirking smugly and leaning carelessly on the rail.

Sabo | 23 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Karter, Navii | Location: Stormchaser

"Good," Sabo agreed. He smiled from the corner of his lip. "I’ll give him a call. I have a direct line to him." He pulled a transponder snail from his coat pocket and dialled the number, picking up the receiver. "Hey, Dragon, I’ve got a couple new recruits looking to enlist. Skill-checked them, I trust their word. I’ve been with them for a bit now. Verification?" He waited, having to roll his eyes at Dragon's where the hell have you been? lecture. "Gotcha, thanks. I won’t be long." He hung up. "You guys are verified for now. When I leave here, you’ll come with me so Dragon can meet you for himself."

"Iron Mace" Alvida | 30 | Co-Captain | Buggy-Alvida Alliance, Buggy's Delivery Service | Tagging: Jessabel | Location: Ship

"For now. It’s something I want eyes on though." Alvida crossed her arms. As long as the Fishman was bothering rivalling pirates and not aboard THEIR ship, she was fine with it. That was some attention she didn't want, even with her love of being the one in the spotlight. "I don’t want to end up with that thing's attention. We have no need for the likes of them. Fishmen and humans simply don’t get along."

Shawn Robin | 18 | Seaman Recruit | Marines | Tagging: Lucian, Tashigi, Anya, Carly | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Hey, I think I saw someone as we were headed out. I’ll grab her and be right back. We wanted to gather as many Marines as we could, right? Be right back." Shawn hurriedly saluted his superiors and rushed back from the way they had come. He swore he recognized the girl. "Hey! Captain and Master Chief Petty Officer Angelos are rounding up Marines to await Admiral Orekani's orders. Come join us at the meeting place?" Shawn requested.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 07, 2022 4:45 pm

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Sabo

The intelligent and stealthy girl couldn't help but smile back at the blonde man. She nodded and said "Okay," then watched him. Of course, they could listen in on the call. He wasn't exactly going off to make it a private call or anything. She waited for him to finish up the call, glancing around. She glanced to Karter, then quickly back to the blonde Revolutionary. She smiled and nodded at the older pirate, though he was still young. She said "That's great, we can do that."

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "I know we can't stop him from going back. We're allowed to miss him, though." He then looked around, shivering a bit and shaking his head. "You have to promise me you'll stay safe. I can't imagine losing you either," he said to his boyfriend.

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead glanced to her, and made a small sound. She nodded as she said "I can keep an eye out over there. I know the others would probably be glad to as well." No, they definitely would, since Alvida was so lovely and all that. She offered a small smile at the other woman, hoping to ease her. That or...something, she didn't really know what.

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, Shawn

The gray eyed black haired male said "Yeah." He watched the boy get up and take off, and shook his head.

(Wb...)

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- with be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one watched the boy get up and go off. He shrugged and shook his head.

(Wb...should we pause them for Galaxy?)

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags

The handsome but also pretty reddish eyed male sighed...He hadn't seen his adoptive father in so long, and was missing him. Again. The pale skinned boy brushed at straight white hair to the mid neck. He had a part instead of bangs. The intelligent and strong but also cold and harsh boy hummed. He then shook his head, straightening his dark green shorts and seafoam shirt. He looked down at his boots, then back up. He pulled at his fingerless gloves, then looked around. He began to wander the town, and let out another small sigh. He was heading towards the edge of town soon enough. He saw...what looked like fishmen in the distance. It couldn't be...but he also didn't see Dellinger among them. Then again, Dellinger was on the shorter side. He was still sure he'd have been able to see him there, though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 07, 2022 7:58 pm

OOC: Others later!

IC:

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Fishman Army, Kass, Loke | Location: Mainland

Dellinger raised an eyebrow, peeking up from under his white hat, replaced after being ruined at Dressrosa. "So scary! What, kitty gonna try and eat me?" He taunted, straightening himself. When Kass made no further moves towards him though, Dellinger's smug smirk faded. He knew the look in those eyes, grief. She was missing someone. Who, a parent? A friend? A lover? A child? A sibling? As much as his mind told him to attack easy prey, he had also lost his family, when the kingdom of Dressrosa had been retaken by King Riku. Normally, Dellinger lacked empathy altogether, but this was something else. This was something he could let go of. "Gotta scram! Uh…feel better soon, I guess." Doesn't matter. I know she has a bounty, Kassandra DeMarks, 45 million beri. Not a bad haul. Not yet though.

Dellinger slipped effortlessly over the side of the small pirate ship and was gone just like that, and steady, rapid strokes brought him to the shore quickly, with not a ripple until he broke the surface. Sharp senses helped him pick out what he SWORE was a familiar face. He tucked thick blond hair away from his face. Bolt had the others for now. He would regroup soon, but unexpected eyes were on them and it was a bit unnerving. Especially given that the closer he got, the more certain he grew that it was a familiar face. He couldn’t put a finger on it until well within range though, and his eyes widened in shock. After the mass arrest, he had expected he’d never see anyone from the Donquixote Family again. Giolla and Loke had been his biggest grievances. His mother figure, and his best friend. Impossible…

"L-Loke?" Dellinger's voice came out shakier than he had intended, throwing him off his game. He wasn’t sure he liked that, but he also didn’t want a loved one to get caught in the chaos and end up getting hurt. He was in alarmingly short supply of loved ones he could speak with, with the Family scattered. "Loke, that’s you, right? My eyes aren’t playing tricks on me? Jeez…I must’ve hit my head harder than I thought when I went down." Dellinger hated thinking of that time, but what could he do? It had happened and nothing could change that. Gladius had warned him, but had he listened? Noooo! He was just lucky Machvise was there to get him to help in time.

Dellinger didn’t let his expression change, but bitterness summed underneath. I still have to give the swordsman some payback for that. What was his name, Cavish or Cabbage or something? He frowned. That didn’t sound quite right. That would be a stupid name to have. No wait, Cavendish. Undoubtedly one of the best fighters I’ve ever had to face, given he managed to actually bring me to the ground in less than a minute…but I’m not going to nod my head and say that’s fine. We're looking for bounties, and I know he has one. He’s going to be a prime target. Now isn’t the time for that though. Right now…I might’ve just recovered one of the few people I have left.

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Calm Belt Pirates | Captain/Navigator | Tagging: Azara, Dellinger | Location: Stormchaser

It wasn’t fair. How he looked so happy. How this invander looked so easy and peaceful and at ease on board a ship he had not been invited to. How he looked like he hadn’t a care in the world, no matter what he was faced with. Then he’d looked her right in the eye to wish her to feel better soon. Did he have Haki? He didn’t give off the vibe of someone who used Haki on a regular basis. Too light and carefree to have his mind burdened with such things, so how was he able to tell so easily? Kass sheathed her claws, her shoulders tight and tense.

It wasn’t fair. It had been one thing when Chase had taken Gabe and Kiia, both of whom she had been quite fond of, away, but it had been for the better, she had to admit. A pirate's life was never intended to be that of a child's. Quin though…it was Quin she grieved the most. Her fiancée, they’d been supposed to get married not long from now. They were supposed to have had a life together. Her shoulders slumped. Sometimes life doesn’t go the way one wishes it will. I knew that from an early age, but it feels harsher now. Like I’m…alone. She knew that wasn’t true, she had a whole crew, but she had found people, allowed herself to love, only to lose them all over again.

Kass was quiet for a long time before she returned to Azara's side. They couldn’t go to war now if they were being scouted for some sort of attack. They didn’t have a doctor. She finally sighed, shoulders slumped, fur laying flat on her shoulders. "We have more trouble than I had initially expected," she noted. Finding her voice was hard, this time partially due to her Devilfruit, and partially due to emotion, and when she spoke next, her voice was soft and quiet. "Azara…you always seem to have an answer. Why do you think the best people disappear?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 08, 2022 1:34 pm

Sorry for just OOC, I don't want to just post one character
One: it's all those things, Dellinger! Jk, it's like three of those things.
Two: she does have Quin in my fic, but...that's not the RP
Three: ...I was going to say something else...and I forgot what...oh, actually, I could post just Loke since he's the bottom of my post so it's easier to put him back in when I post the others again. Even if I post just him now]

BIC:

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags

The white haired one made a small sound as he saw someone approaching. From this distance he couldn't quite be sure. However, he thought maybe, just maybe, it might be Dellinger. The fishman human hybrid he had a crush on. Not that he'd ever told him, but time apart hadn't dimmed that feeling. It also obviously hadn't helped it grow, either, though. Then the other male got close enough and he could see. It really was Dellinger, and his own eyes lit up. He smiled kindly as he looked at the shorter male, only kind to him and others of their crew. He nodded his head as he looked at him. He then stopped a moment to glance to the rest of the group. He shook his head, focusing on Dellinger again. He nodded once more, when questioned if it really was him. He said "It's really me, Dellinger." He could have jokingly asked if it was really Dellinger, but he didn't. He came closer so Dellinger could really see him, wanting to hug him but...they'd been apart, maybe it wouldn't be wanted.

He tilted his head as the other male fell silent, and wondered what he was thinking. His expression didn't change, but he must be thinking. He hoped he wasn't thinking of Giolla...or when Loke had gotten seperated form him. That was in the past now anyway. He was right here, right in front of Dellinger. Dellinger wouldn't have to think on that anymore. He shook his head a couple times, and let out a little breath. He then waited for Dellinger to say something. He found his eyes wandering to that group once more. He wondered on something, and turned his attention to the blonde again. "Is that group with you? Anyone...anyone I'd know?" he asked, really wanting to see more familiar faces.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon May 16, 2022 3:50 pm

OOC: Lol
IC:

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Fishman Army, Kass, Loke | Location: Mainland

"I thought…" Dellinger was able to do little more than stare in shock. How long it felt it had been since they’d seen each other. They’d been separated at Dressrosa, and hadn’t seen each other since. Dellinger hadn’t been one to be excessively into touch or matters of the heart, but he’d been separated from his original crew of friends and family too long. He lunged forward, throwing his arms around Loke. "I don’t know what I thought. I just…my god, it’s not safe for you to be here right now! We…We're launching an attack, I don’t want you to get caught in the crossfire."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 17, 2022 5:56 am

The intelligent and stealthy girl couldn't help but smile back at the blonde man. She nodded and said "Okay," then watched him. Of course, they could listen in on the call. He wasn't exactly going off to make it a private call or anything. She waited for him to finish up the call, glancing around. She glanced to Karter, then quickly back to the blonde Revolutionary. She smiled and nodded at the older pirate, though he was still young. She said "That's great, we can do that."

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian

The redhead glanced to her, and made a small sound. She nodded as she said "I can keep an eye out over there. I know the others would probably be glad to as well." No, they definitely would, since Alvida was so lovely and all that. She offered a small smile at the other woman, hoping to ease her. That or...something, she didn't really know what.

The gray eyed black haired male said "Yeah." He watched the boy get up and take off, and shook his head.

(Wb...)

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one watched the boy get up and go off. He shrugged and shook his head.

(Wb...should we pause them for Galaxy?)

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The handsome but also pretty reddish eyed male tilted his head. He couldn't help but smile at the other boy, and it reached the reddish eyes. His full lips quirked up, then he made a small sound. The albino realized how long it really had been since they'd seen each other. He then squeaked and gasped as he was hugged. More like he was startled how suddenly Dellinger charged him. He smiled and patted his back, then said "I...I want to help! I won't be in any danger," he said, knowing his friend knew how strong he was even if he'd never had as high a rank.

(Yay, managed to post again but I think I'm done. For now anyway)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue May 17, 2022 7:49 am

Sabo | 23 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Karter, Navii | Location: Stormchaser

"From the looks of it, Kass has had to deal with an invader everyone else ignored. So I’m not sure, but we may have problems. We stay until the problems are either dealt with, or we're dismissed, then we'll head for the base. Dragon will let us in pretty quickly since he knows you’re with me," Sabo added. He leaned on his pipe. "I’m not sure what we're dealing with in this moment, but trust me, whatever it is…it won’t be half as intense as what the endgame looks like for the Revolutionaries. You’ll have to be prepared for some pretty intense situations in the near future."

"Iron Mace" Alvida | 30 | Co-Captain | Buggy-Alvida Alliance, Buggy's Delivery Service | Tagging: Jessabel | Location: Ship

Then the boy had disappeared into thin air, not leaving a trace he had ever been there in the first place. He could be anywhere. Alvida's shoulders tensed, the only sign of anxiety, though her face remained as serene and calm as ever. She was a captain. There was no point in getting herself all worked up. If they fought, they had a former Warlord on their side, after all, and at LEAST two Devilfruit users, and Alvida herself…Seastone aside, there was nothing that could truly do her harm. Everything simply slipped off. "We'll be okay, though it might be a good idea to get out of here. Not sure Buggy will listen, he was busy organizing a little party when I came up here, so I’m sure they’re all drunk stupid by now."

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

Maybe Dellinger was just a bit cocky over his own skills, but there was a tiny part of him that doubted. That said…Doflamingo never would’ve let someone into the Family if they didn’t possess some way of being useful in combat. Sometimes it was hard to remember that, but everyone had been there for a REASON. He wanted to tuck Loke away somewhere safe, but he couldn’t afford to. He knew his friend, he was going to be insistent on lending a hand where he could here. So he finally let go and stepped back. "Okay okay. So…we're storming Marine headquarters first. They took down so many of our people, and they’ve got the lists of bounties we're trying to collect."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:26 pm

The intelligent and stealthy girl took a breath as she listened to what he said. When he was finished, she nodded to him. They'd been talking, so they could be excused for possibly missing something or someone. Everyone else has seemingly missed or ignored it too. She shook her head at that. "Should we...go check on Kass, make sure she's okay? I know she's missing Quin and the kids, too...and probably Chase." The kids had gone with Chase, but Quin... Quin was no longer with them.

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian

The redhead made another small sound, not having actually seen where the boy had gone. She touched the gun over her shoulder and back. The bow and arrows were elsewhere. She usually used those when she knew she could actually hit something. It was the gun she had on her at all times. Shaking her head, she glanced to her captain and crush. "Ah, yeah, then...lets go tell him I suppose. If he doesn't listen it's his own fault, but I'm sure he'll want to know he was right about an anomaly." She'd let Alvida do the talking if needed. She'd try first, if he didn't listen maybe Alvida telling him would work. She hummed as she glanced to Alvida. She motioned her to lead, then began to walk after.

The gray eyed black haired male

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy hummed as he looked at the other boy. He wasn't much taller, but he was definitely taller than Dellinger. He shook his head at that thought. He then offered a small smile at his crush and friend. Dare he call him his best friend? He didn't know, but he kind of wanted to say Dellinger was in fact his best friend. He made a small sound at the loss of touch...but straightened up. He nodded as he looked at him, saying "Okay, I can help with that. I can sneak in if that's needed. That or I can just help with the actual fighting."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:05 am

OOC: Is Navii talking to Sabo, or Karter?

IC:

"If he doesn’t listen, we'll have problems and I'LL have to take charge of things. Again. Besides, I suspect if your guesses are right, Buggy would be one of the prime targets as a former Warlord. Him, Trafalgar Law, Gecko Moria, Donquixote Doflamingo, Jinbe, Dracule Mihawk, Crocodile, Edward Weevil, Marshall Teach, and Boa Hancock— I still think I would have made a MUCH better Warlord!— will be high on a target list if they’re looking for bounties. Former Warlords have a lot to handle, Marines hunting us and now, possibly a whole host of Fishmen." Alvida brushed her hair back and headed for the lower deck. "Hey! Buggy! We have to talk to you. Now.

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

To be fair, while Dellinger would’ve liked to brag and say he could do it all, he was better when it came to brute force and speed than stealth overall. He wasn’t terrible, especially compared to his mental capacity, but he knew when he was beat, and held up his hands, chuckling. "Yeah yeah. Actually we do need an in. Doors're probably locked, so we need someone to get in through a window or something and either locate a back door, or unlock the front," he explained.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me