This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:42 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Dragon Training Academy|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Snovella, Tobias, and Mel |

"If you wish," Tarben replied with a small smile. "And as long as you're comfortable." He'd slept in the stables for a solid week when Ember had fallen ill last year, and he hadn't found them to be especially cozy. Letting his mind wander back to the present, he placed his notepad and pencil back into the little bag attached to his belt, having not realised that he was still holding them.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember snorted again. Sure, the strange-smelling girl seemed harmless, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. She absently wondered when Tarben would return; it would be nice to set his butt on fire again. Or maybe just get somewhere drier.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge and Ember|

A little flicker of hope bloomed in Brenna's chest as she pet the dragon who'd befriended her. Maybe dragons aren't all bad, she thought. Maybe father is wrong. She took a deep breath, turning her mind from the enticing thoughts. Focus, Bren, she told herself. Remember why you're here.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene |

Stormchaser's eyes widened when he saw Nettal break the arrow. He glanced to Raya, noting her kind and encouraging words. He looked back at Nettal, relaxing his stance and letting his crown of spines fall back against his scales. He tentatively pressed his snout into Nettal's hand, closing his eyes as a sign of trust.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"Whoa, calm down, big guy, I won't hurt ya," Magna squeaked, throwing her hands up to show the dragon that she was unarmed. Upon further inspection, she could tell that it was an adult male Stormcutter. Her brow creased with sadness as she noticed the scars along his sides, the raw marks where shackles and chains may have gone, and arrow stuck in his wing. "Did hunters do that to you?" she asked tenderly. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she prattled on. "Us living here, we're no hunters. As a matter of fact, we're friendly with dragons and we help defend you against those nasty dragon-hunting pondscum." She spat the last few words with conviction, showing her distaste for dragon hunters. Her tone softened as she continued. "I can help ya though, if you'll let me."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Tobias Atropadonna|Male|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Snovella
You shrug. You'd slept in the strangest of places, so the stables didn't seem too weird. You had lied though, although you weren't too guilty about it. You were ice cold, and you placed your hands behind your back, trying to make sure Tarben didn't see your trembling hands. You didn't want Melusina to be alone at any point, or more or less, you were afraid something might happen to one of you if you got separate. Also Mel would probably freak.

Melusina|Death Song|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Snovella
You spot the little dragon talking to you, narrowing your eyes. "Would it stop you from coming closer if I said no?" You purr out, mischievously, trying to look menacing to the little dragon.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:13 pm

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags:|
Marilious squinted. a small black dot was in the air. Marilious in a flash strung his bow and shot with precision. It hit the dot, and the dot fell and crashed into the water. Marilious swung around, setting the bow back in its sling on his back.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags:|

Zarogrem was not a bit shocked by Marilious shooting the dragon. It was quite normal. He stretched his head back to itch one of his chains.

(Marilious and Zarogrem are open!)

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron knew Sirene agreed. He smiled at her. Alexis and Lightningstrike walked up. Benron had seen them earlier. He said in a low town ''hello''.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal saw Alexis and Lightningstrike ''Alexis!'' she said. Then she looked at Raya and said ''this is Alexis and Lightningstrike her dragon! we're friends'' This time the when the Stormchaser wasn't looking Nettal touched his snout.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe thought for a moment. '' yes I wouldn't be surprised if they did. humans eat everything, though they like to fry it and put on spices.'' Shelltoe realized that Morlil had no contact with humans except bad before he met Benron. ''spices make it tatse weird.'' he said hoping that it would explain spices.

(Thanks for comeing back ThePinkFox<3

Let me explain what has happend
.you and me talked
.you met Benron, but he quickly left
.Benron met Sirene and Morlil and they became friends
.Nettal had to go find her brother, she told you, you could follow
but you had to do something before you came. something like that<3
.Nettal found Benron next to the water on the edge of the forest.
.They talked and Nettal got better acquainted with Morlil and Sirene
.Raya and Stormchaser, a skrill, needed water. they met up with benron nettal morlil and sirene. they got into a little baffle.
.now they are getting more acquainted with each other.
.Raya and Stormchaser where hungry. Morlil and Shelltoe went to get them some kelp under water. lol they both don't each kelp<3
.nettal is trying to touch Stormchaser
. you just got here, just think of something you had to do<3 like chors or you lost are sent or something<3)
. so right now nettal is next to stormchaser, who is next to Raya protecting her. Benron is standing by with Sirene, and Morlil and Shelltoe are under water getting kelp .
i hope that covers it<3<3
Last edited by startail;; on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:27 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Dragon Training Academy|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Skye, Toothless, Snovella, Tobias, and Mel |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "Let me know if you need anything. If you're literate - some of us vikings aren't - you can write out a note and attach it to a Terrible Terror, then tell the Terror to go to Tarben." He offered Tobias a smile as he turned to leave. "I've got to go find my dragon and make sure she hasn't got herself into any trouble." He gave a short wave to the boy, starting to walk slowly away from the stables. He passed Skye and Toothless on the way, waving at each of them in turn. "See you in the morning," he called back.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember snorted again. Sure, the strange-smelling girl seemed harmless, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. She absently wondered when Tarben would return; it would be nice to set his butt on fire again. Or maybe just get somewhere drier.

A little flicker of hope bloomed in Brenna's chest as she pet the dragon who'd befriended her. Maybe dragons aren't all bad, she thought. Maybe father is wrong. She took a deep breath, turning her mind from the enticing thoughts. Focus, Bren, she told herself. Remember why you're here.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike |

Stormchaser's eyes narrowed to slits again at the sight of a new human, but he relaxed a bit when he saw that she was with another dragon. A Deadly Nadder, like the one next to the male human. Seeing as he was in a relatively good mood, he decided to introduce himself to the other dragons. "Hello," he greeted them in a naturally gruff tone. "Who are you? I'm Stormchaser." He tilted his head curiously, awaiting their responses.

"Whoa, calm down, big guy, I won't hurt ya," Magna squeaked, throwing her hands up to show the dragon that she was unarmed. Upon further inspection, she could tell that it was an adult male Stormcutter. Her brow creased with sadness as she noticed the scars along his sides, the raw marks where shackles and chains may have gone, and arrow stuck in his wing. "Did hunters do that to you?" she asked tenderly. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she prattled on. "Us living here, we're no hunters. As a matter of fact, we're friendly with dragons and we help defend you against those nasty dragon-hunting pondscum." She spat the last few words with conviction, showing her distaste for dragon hunters. Her tone softened as she continued. "I can help ya though, if you'll let me."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:46 pm

"Hello, Stormchaser. My name is Sirene. It's nice to meet another dragon. That girl seems very kind as well. You two seem to get along well." Sirene said, tilting her head. "Don't worry we don't mean you or your Viking friend any harm. We are all friend here." She added with a grunt.

Raya sighed when Stormchaser relaxed. "Do you think you can let her touch you? These humans seem friendly to me." She said, smiling at Stormchaser and Nettal

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Rouge looks around at the village as he relaxes peacefully beside.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Dragon Training Academy|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Skye, Toothless, Snovella, Tobias, and Mel |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "Let me know if you need anything. If you're literate - some of us vikings aren't - you can write out a note and attach it to a Terrible Terror, then tell the Terror to go to Tarben." He offered Tobias a smile as he turned to leave. "I've got to go find my dragon and make sure she hasn't got herself into any trouble." He gave a short wave to the boy, starting to walk slowly away from the stables. He passed Skye and Toothless on the way, waving at each of them in turn. "See you in the morning," he called back.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike |

Stormchaser's eyes narrowed to slits again at the sight of a new human, but he relaxed a bit when he saw that she was with another dragon. A Deadly Nadder, like the one next to the male human. Seeing as he was in a relatively good mood, he decided to introduce himself to the other dragons. "Hello," he greeted them in a naturally gruff tone. "Who are you? I'm Stormchaser." He tilted his head curiously, awaiting their responses.

Skye waved a goodbye to Tarben before she looked at Tobias and Mel. "So, how did you meet your Dragon?" She asked curiously, wanting her own.

Willa walked over to Tarben and started walking next to him, folding her hands behind her back. "Want company?" She asked him.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:33 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Village|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben left the Training Academy and entered the village, hoping that Tobias would be alright for the night. When Willa walked over to him, he smiled. "Sure," he said contentedly. "Have you seen Ember around? I hope she hasn't gotten into any trouble."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk Village|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Brenna

Ember watched the Speed Stinger and the girl warily, pondering whether she should question the other dragon further. She seemed to have gleaned all that he knew about the girl, so she decided against it. She wondered absently where Tarben was at the moment.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Rouge, Ember|

A conflicted mess of emotions warred inside Brenna as she sat deep in thought about the position her father had put her in. She ran her fingers through her near-black hair in frustration, burying the ambivalence deep down. If she was going to play the spy, then she'd better do it well. Maybe having a dragon friend would also help her get closer to the dragon riders - once she found any, that was.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike |

Stormchaser let Nettal touch him; put even more at ease now that Sirene had told him that the humans and dragons were friends. "Raya is very kind," he told the Nadder. "I didn't know that humans could be like that until I met her." He tilted his head pensively, remembering the humans he'd met even before Raya - a girl and a boy, along with a pitch black dragon and a Monstrous Nightmare. He realised now that they had been trying to help him, and he should maybe find the two dragons and apologise to them and their riders later.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Morlil parted his jaws as wide a sand he could. He clamped down on a giant, thick wad of kelp and held it tight. "Spices?" "It sounds horrible" Morlil couldn't stand but to take a bit of th kelp. The humans probably would t eat much anyways. Do you like kelp? Morlil mumbled through a mouthful of kelp. "You can get some too... if you want" he thought that Shelltoe would probably not be interested in the kelp but it was worth a try

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk
Oracle could hear a tremor of noise out in the distance, whatever or whoever was on that island was loud. She slowed her pace, the quick pace tiring her out slowly. Oracle slowly lowered herself to the sea level and poked the tip of her foot into the sea. Cold... she shuddered. She picked out her foot and shook it off gently. The distant island was beginning to shape itself out. It was a big one too. There were large figures scattered around the island.. viking huts maybe? So there were humans here.. She could also make out a beach, with lots of figures in all different sizes scattered about the beach. Oracle flew up into the clouds... They could be dragon hunters, she realized slowing to a halt.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:46 pm

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe said ''they are weird. Kelp huu..'' Shelltoe bite into a plant of kelp. It was ok, but lacked flavor. it was more dirt like and a little salty. ''its great! i love it!'' said Shelltoe he did not want to hurt Morlil feelings. ''delicious<3''

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me