~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

Postby puffins » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 pm

(You're in Panama? DUDE. My Dad's airline goes there! Maybe I can go for a few days! : D It is break...)
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herald. » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:11 pm

(Panama? ...Oh! The canal place! *Faaaaiilll* I forgot where that is ;A;

Pffft... We were studying the geography of China in history today and I knew the answer to practically everything ahead of time. It's good to be a Hetalian x3.

Aww, thanks nee-sama! You're an awewome fake sister too! We're still taking over Canada one day in our cosplays :'D.

Okay so to explain my sudden poof... I broke my laptop screen. It's not just rainbow lines everywhere anymore, it's giant rainbow lines EVERYWHERE. My only role playing devices left are my iPad and Kindle till Sunday, so I probably won't be able to RP much and my posts might be short ;-;.)

2p!Iceland sighed, seeing as neither Edinburgh nor Denmark were budging. Edinburgh had just left to go collect his belongings from the boat, and Denmark was being the lazy bum he was and drinking as he waited for himself to go first. "Fine," he said, patting around his person to make sure he had everything. Pistol in right sleeve? Check. Machine gun pistol on belt? Check. Handgun in right pocket? Check. Explosives, smoke bombs, flash bangs, and signal flares in both left pockets? Check. Lighter with extra fluid in right inner jacket pocket? Check. Extra ammo for all three guns in left inner jacket pocket? Check yet again. Hunter knife in left boot? Yep. He was good. "Alright, I'm going in. Puffin, you stay here," the teen instructed before stepping onto the water and vanishing as Scoland and Elleore had.

He took a moment to readjust himself to odd, suddenly dark world before absently brushing himself off. Gazing at the two already there with his one good eye, he tilted his head. "Come now ladies, you shouldn't be bickering right after we just here," he scolded in a amused way. Jumping up, he twisted backwards to let his legs catch onto a gnarled and twisting tree branch. He kept his one eyed gaze on them, staring down like a bat. "I suggest you try not to fight while we're here," he said, crossing his upside down arms over his chest.

▌█
      x
      x
      ▌█
      xif i close my eyes again,

xcome 'and' wake me up.

x(can i reach you by 'clos

xing my eyes?)'───── ✦
      x

kimbapjae-bby
      █▐

█▐

herald.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Elleore turned to glare at 2P!Iceland angrily. "I'd suggest you shut up, Mr. Know-it-all! I know exactly what I'm doing, and I do not want to be bossed around! If I die, it's on her, that's all I'm saying. Now someone go get me a beer... Please... Or Edinburgh..." she snapped then looked away again, continuing to pout. She wanted the stupid pain of being soulless to go away. At least she was in the same world as her jewel, that brought instinct and a certain level of emotion to her. "Why do I have to be stuck in this mess?!" she whined to herself. At least she had some emotion... Although not the best ones.

Somewhere else...

2P!Elleore was pacing around inside a small hut-like building in the underworld, looking quite frustrated. Another woman was sitting in the room, looking bored. Elleore turned to look at the woman and she sighed. "I know who you are mortal," she growled at her, crossing her arms. The woman just blinked at her. "Yeah, so why am I here?" she asked in her thick Irish accent. "Hm..." Elleore muttered, glancing at her. "You need to guide Elleore to here, I will return her the jewel, but I need my Edinburgh... Not hers, but mine. Maybe I can ask them to bring him to me..." she said, tapping her chin. The woman nodded. "Yeah, okay. You know why I agreed to help you anyways," she said, standing up. 2P!Elleore nodded, glaring at her. "Very well. Guide them to me," she finished off then watched the woman leave.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herald. » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 pm

2p!Iceland frowned sadly. His happy mood seemed to have been extinguished quite easily. "Sorry, sorry. I know I can bossy at times. Edinburgh should be here soon, so don't worry about that! I bet he has beer on him too... And if he doesn't, I'm sure Denmark does," he said, trying for what he thought was a caring smile. He hoped it looked at least semi-caring...

"Damn it!" came a nearby cry. Edinburgh had just arrived and his foot was caught in some sort of weed that was attached his let. "What in the gods name is this thing?!" he questioned no one, trying to pull it off with his hands and failing. "Get off me you little-!" he started, pulling out a pocket knife and cutting the plant off from his leg, stumbling a bit at the sudden release. "Stupid plant," he muttered, walking over to the others with his ears tingled red in emberassment.

▌█
      x
      x
      ▌█

xcome 'and' wake me up.

xing my eyes?)'───── ✦
      x

kimbapjae-bby
      █▐

█▐

herald.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Elleore glanced at 2P!Iceland. "Well, you better not be bossy, because I'm the boss! You're helping me save my life!" she yelled then looked at Edinburgh. "Edin-Edin!" she called out, running up to him then hugging him. "Do you have any beer? I need some! Badly! I don't want to die! I'm going to die!" she complained, acting actually pretty normal. "Tell your mom to let me go get the jewel! Because if I go back to the normal world, I'll be all boring again and I'll die! I don't want to die!" she explained. She grinned up at him, seeing Denmark appear.

The same woman from before was walking around, towards where the group was. She's been here for a couple centurys, she knew the way around pretty well. She sighed and spotted the group as she approached them. "Hello," she called out, glancing at Elleore.

Elleore blinked and looked over at the woman. She looked familiar... Wait... "Mommy!" she cried out, running to her. "Mommy! You're here! I haven't seen you in so many years!" she yelled, hugging her mother, who looked confused. "Uh, yes... I'm here Elleore to help. How did you recognize me? I died when you were a baby..." the woman said, feeling overwhelmed by questions. Elleore just grinned widely. "I have super powers! I have the power to remember everything! Do you see him over there? That's Edin-Edin! He's my best friend! Isn't he adorable?!" she squealed, jumping up and down. The woman sighed, shaking her head. "Well then. He is a nice young man I suppose..." she muttered, looking away. Elleore took a few steps back and grinned. "Your voice sounds weird! Almost like Edin-Edin's but different! Irish! You're Irish?!" she asked excitedly. The woman just sighed. "Yes, I'm Irish..." she muttered, rolling her eyes. Elleore's eyes grew wide. "Really?! That mean's I'm Irish! Edin-Edin! I'm Irish!" she yelled, running over to him. "I'm a viking too because I'm Danish! I'm really strong!" she told Edinburgh then just grinned to herself as her mother sighed, thinking why the heck her daughter would be so hyper.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herald. » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 pm

(*Le Yawn* Hey Axey, hate to leave in the middle of the plot, but imma go to sleep now D:. G'Night! Don't let the fishy-fishes bite!)

▌█
      x
      x
      ▌█

xcome 'and' wake me up.

xing my eyes?)'───── ✦
      x

kimbapjae-bby
      █▐

█▐

herald.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:18 pm

(Aw, okay. D: I'm attempting and all-nighter. But reply soon! : D FISH OUT!)
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E'jira » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:42 am

~Panama city...in Florida.~
~It's Finny, my Miboosa.~

I was [ Disasterous Serideth ]
Please don't steal it!
E'jira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:56 am

Here goes nothing!

1. What's Russia to you?
Awesome, caring, a misunderstood guy.
~
2. If Axey and France teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish?
Uuum... Nothing.
~
3. Norway suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that?
He already knows all of my secrets, dummy!
~
4. What if you found out that France was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Bill Gates?
Who the f**k is Bill Gates? And I'd try to stop them, whoever this stupid Bill Gates is.
~
5. Do you do anything special with Iceland?
What. Is. This. What do you mean, SPECIAL? That is just wrong lady. (She thinks that I'm cheating on Norway, with his brother! :shock: )
~
6. England got turned into an animal! What animal is it?
A flying mint bunny, duh!
~
7. Would you marry Denmark?
No that would be betraying Norway AND sister Axey!
~
8. Would you marry Mr. Puffin?
Nuuuu but Iceland would o3o
~
9. What song could be Sweden's theme song?
I dunno! let's all team up and find one for him! Always with you: by The Nordic 5!
~
10. If Finland and Axey were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?
Nothing, really. They'd talk, Axey would drink beer (like all Axeians apparently do) xD
~
That actually wasn't to bad! And the questions were easy, too!
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Hell » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 am

{You don't know who Bill Gates is? XDD}
These idiots are my heroes