The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:34 am

Joey~ "We could go find an arcade or something, playing video games is fun." I said to Novella. Olivia hasn't had fun in a long time, because she's been dead, for I don't know for how long. "Olivia and I used to do that a lot when she was alive." I said to Novella.
Olivia~ "I remember we did that a lot it was fun." I said to Joey. A lot of my memories are clouded. Ever since that day I bonded to Lady Spectre. Bits of my memories have been disappearing and missing its the price I paid. The longer I'm bonded to Lady spectre the more of my memories disappear, I'm worried that I will forget about Joey.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:49 am

Novella looked at the two of them and frowned slightly. "What is an arcade? And video games? They sound strange." She said curiously. Coming from the sea, the young princess had tried to learn as much as she could about the surface world and their bizzare customs though this arcade or video games weren't something she covered with her father. She glanced at Crusty as if to ask for his view but the crustacean just blinked blankly at her.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:31 pm

Joey~ "We'll show you." I said to Novella. I urged Novella to follow Olivia and I. "There is an arcade nearby, its abandoned but the games and stuff still work for some reason, Olivia and I used to use it for our base while we were investigating the disappearance of her parents Felicity Smoak and Oliver Queen." I said to Novella.

Olivia~ "I vaguely remember that we used it." I said to Joey. I know I needed to tell Joey and Novella about my memories disappearing because of my bond to Lady Spectre. It was the price I paid when I bonded to Lady Spectre.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me