(-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: (-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

Postby mandalorian » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:09 pm

xxxxxxxxxdakota "koda"
ravenclaw. sixteen. sixth yr. tags: jackie

xxxxplatinum blond hair fell over koda's eyes as he laughed at jackie's response, half-convinced he just found his new soulmate. he pushed his hair out of his eyes and smiled at the boy, glancing between him and the owl. "i think prince carlos is a lovely name." he said, laughter in between words. he put his hands together as the gryffindor began to speak again, now asking if he wants to be friends. a blush spread over his cheeks, though not as noticeable as usual. he nodded. "there would not be a bigger honour, i believe." he grinned. "you said you're gryffindor? do you play quidditch?"
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:23 pm

|selina sangris|female|7th year|slytherin|tags; luciana, lee-jae dai, rowan, open|
Selina fought hard to contain her purr when she spotted Rowan's cat. Nemesis had coiled around her neck and shoulders, and was staring at the cat with clear disinterest. "Oh, what a darling! I wouldn't dream of letting Nemesis hurt such a doll. Plus, she knows better than to try to disembowel cats. I have a bengal myself." Selina explains to Rowan, feeling a bit affronted that he thought she'd let her snake eat his pet. Sure, she's a Slytherin, but she's not heartless. "Well, the intended target for a serpent based scare was a Gryffindor, I'd like to see them claim to have a lion's bravery when faced with a juvenile python." Selina smirked confidently, keeping one specific Gryffindor in mind. Rhiannon. The annoying, over-confident seeker. Selina would give anything to see a crack in her annoyingly cool confidence.

quix·ot·ic? wrote:|anya silverlake|female|7th year|ravenclaw|tags; lucina, open|
Anya smiled softly; Lucina was always so focused, it was something Anya admired about her. "Yeah I do. Once again, I'm sorry about Karma. Kites are unusually sassy, and Karma is no exception. I suppose by naming her Karma I may have made her a self fulfilling prophecy." Anya chuckled, and Karma tittered angrily, narrowing her sharp red eyes further at Lucina. "Congratulations on making Head Girl, Lucina. It really suits you." Anya smiles, purposefully ignoring her bird, who fluffed up her chest in a show of dominance. Merlin, this bird has a worse attitude than a grumpy Slytherin.

rhiannon pepper|female|7th year|gryffindor|tags; fiona, adam, open|
Rhiannon looked between the two of them, unconvinced. Even if they weren't gonna name it, there was certainly something between them. Whatever, no harm in fruitless flirtation. "Ok hon, whatever you say." Rhiannon's smirk widened. Man, this guy better step up and make a move. "Oh, you're Ravenclaw's seeker, right? Didn't recognize you without Quidditch gear on. You're cute, I'm disappointed in my normally impeccable perception when it comes to pretty girls." Rhiannon turned on her charm, stepping a bit closer and looking up through her lashes at Fiona. Her gold flecked eyes flicked over towards Adam, waiting to see how he'd react. "Better act fast, Adam, Fiona's more of a catch than the golden snitch." Rhiannon purred, happy with how quickly she had tapped into the awkward tension in the room and, somehow, miraculously made it worse.
Last edited by lady beneviento on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:33 pm

zirah marx
    female
    16 years old; fifth year
    gryffindor; chaser
    possible crush on elijah
    loc: hogwarts express`````
    feeling: alert
    tags: open
despite her natural penchant for socialization, zirah sat in a nearly empty compartment, alone but for the company of her small owl, mercy, in her delicate wire cage. she sat with her right arm draped languidly over the thin galvanized steel bars as she leaned back against the plush material of the familiar seats on the hogwarts express, but for all that her posture indicated nonchalance and relative disinterest, zirah's eyes were undeniably alert. she had spent the entire summer without her friends and classmates, the entire summer without the social interaction that craved, and now she wanted someone to talk to. the girl's brown eyes flicked discretely between the book that she was not truly reading and the open door of her carriage. she allowed herself to hope that someone she knew would pass by, spot her, and be willing to chat for a bit, but she was rapidly approaching a point of not caring—even a clueless first year would make for a good conversation in this desolate climate.
`````
daario desantos
    male
    18 years old; seventh year
    ravenclaw; student
    no crush
    loc: hogwarts express`````
    feeling: powerful
    tags: clementine
with nymph perched on his freshly black, blue, and silver clad shoulder and his black canvas duffel bag in hand, daario sauntered complacently down the thickly carpeted center aisle of the hogwarts express. his steps were quiet, but his presence was cacophonous. daario radiated confidence with an unrivaled level ease, and he made no effort whatsoever to hide either of those facts. as he walked, his gaze shifted slowly from side to side, like a predatory animal scanning its immediate environment for unsuspecting prey. a seventh year at last, daario finally felt that his sense of prestige and entitlement had some material basis. his power was no longer just a figment of his own wild imagination; it was real.
the fluidity with which he moved was momentarily stalled however, when the sight of an unquestionably beautiful seventh year hufflepuff that he vaguely recalled from years of study previous gave him reason to pause. he was quite certain that her name was clementine, but he had never spoken to her before. he smirked quietly to himself, excited by the promise of a good chase, before stepping up to the entrance of her carriage and leaning against the wooden door frame. he made note of the orange tabby running wildly around the compartment with a slightly raised eyebrow, but he trust nymph to stay put on his shoulder unless he indicated that she had permission to do otherwise. "did you have a nice summer, love?" he drawled, returning his full focus to the pretty girl with the flowers in her hair that sat in front of him with ease.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Lee-Jae Dai
16|Male|Slytherin
Tagged: Selina, Luciana,
Rowan
"Because people always find themselves telling me stuff," Lee-Jae replied, making light of the question. It wasn't always true, but he did find that other students tended to let things slip while he was around. He was half-convinced that it was deliberate.
He raised an eyebrow. Clearly, the Hufflepuff was trying to not show he was scared. He waited for Selina to finish talking, then Lee-Jae nodded slightly in confirmation.
"That's right. So if you can point us to the nearest Gryffindor - preferably with a fear of snakes - then we'll be right out of your hair." He said to the Hufflepuff, then he reached a hand over and patted the Hufflepuff's head very gently a couple of times, before very quickly retracting his hand.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Skylar Vance
16|Male|Hufflepuff
Tagged: Linus.
He kept reading for a little while longer, until he was distracted by someone knocking on the compartment door. He glanced up, hesitantly, half-expecting it to be someone who would just run away. However, seeing that the other student was a Hufflepuff - it was natural for him to trust his own House more - and someone he somewhat knew, Linus, he smiled slightly. Skylar shrugged a little in response, seemingly not bothered. "It's fine," he replied, and he tilted his head slightly to indicate that Linus could join him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:02 am

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie shrugged lightly, drawing his feet up onto the seat and pushing his knees against his chest. "No," he hummed, tilted his head slightly. "I honestly wish I did though. I'm afraid of heights, among other things like spiders. I guess I'm just not very much of a brave, bold Gryffindor about anything I'm afraid of." He felt Carlos poke his beak out of his cage and heard him caw quietly. Jackie continued on as he unlocked the carrier, "What about you cutie?" The snowy owl darted out at that second, looping around the whole of the compartment twice before settling on Jackie's right shoulder with an interested trill. "Do you like Quidditch? Oh, do you play it?"

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; selina, lee-jae
+ luciana
──────────xxxxxRowan felt his cheeks pink a little. "Oh, s-sorry, I didn't mean to assume..!" He said quickly, looking up at Selina through his pink bangs. Then, the Hufflepuff tilted his head at the new question, wide eyes curious as he spoke. "A Gryffindor? Who is afraid of snakes?" He didn't really know any Gryffindors - other than Jackie, of course (although he was surprisingly, unafraid of snakes) - but he scrunched up his nose as he thought, trying to remember if he had passed any. "Sorry," he answered after a moment, shaking his head. "None that are afraid.. of snakes."
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lena luthor » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:43 am

Luciana Grace/female/6th year/slytherin/tags; Selina, Rowan, Lee-Jai

She crossed her arms as she watched. "There has to be one that's afraid of snakes..." she mumbled. "Any Hufflepuffs or Ravenclaws afraid of snakes then?" she asked curiously, her ginger curls falling into her face as she stood there. "We could probably find one through trial and error if you don't want to tell us..." she smirked.
𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈───────
Riley, She/They.
Adult + Lesbian

─────────- carrd
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒──────────
lena luthor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:41 am

|selina sangris|female|7th year|slytherin|tags; luciana, lee-jae dai, rowan, open|
Selina nodded her head along with her colleagues. Selina tried to hide her wince at Luciana's proposal; Ravenclaws are a bit pretentious, but Hufflepuffs she had no quarrel with. Truthfully, she felt kinda bad for Rowan, who looked utterly overwhelmed in the presence of the three of them plus her snake. "I've been dying to prank Rhiannon Pepper since second year, but something tells me she won't be afraid of snakes." Selina mused, mostly to herself. Rhiannon is pretty much the bane of any proud Slytherin's existence, being wholly and completely Gryffindor in every sense of the word. Oh well. For now, scaring a stuck up Ravenclaw would have to do.

quix·ot·ic? wrote:|anya silverlake|female|7th year|ravenclaw|tags; lucina, open|
Anya smiled softly; Lucina was always so focused, it was something Anya admired about her. "Yeah I do. Once again, I'm sorry about Karma. Kites are unusually sassy, and Karma is no exception. I suppose by naming her Karma I may have made her a self fulfilling prophecy." Anya chuckled, and Karma tittered angrily, narrowing her sharp red eyes further at Lucina. "Congratulations on making Head Girl, Lucina. It really suits you." Anya smiles, purposefully ignoring her bird, who fluffed up her chest in a show of dominance. Merlin, this bird has a worse attitude than a grumpy Slytherin.

rhiannon pepper|female|7th year|gryffindor|tags; open|
Rhiannon looked between the two of them, unconvinced. Even if they weren't gonna name it, there was certainly something between them. Whatever, no harm in fruitless flirtation. "Ok hon, whatever you say." Rhiannon's smirk widened. Man, this guy better step up and make a move. "Oh, you're Ravenclaw's seeker, right? Didn't recognize you without Quidditch gear on. You're cute, I'm disappointed in my normally impeccable perception when it comes to pretty girls." Rhiannon turned on her charm, stepping a bit closer and looking up through her lashes at Fiona. Her gold flecked eyes flicked over towards Adam, waiting to see how he'd react. "Better act fast, Adam, Fiona's more of a catch than the golden snitch." Rhiannon purred, happy with how quickly she had tapped into the awkward tension in the room and, somehow, miraculously made it worse.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:08 am

Fiona Pierce
    (16) (sixth year) (ravenclaw) (seeker) (tags;; adam, rhiannon)
    fiona looked at rhiannon, her cheeks tinting pink. as she mentioned adam, she laughed, although it had a nervous note. she ran her fingers through her hair as she pretended to leaf through a quidditch book. she wondered is adam did like her, but brushed the thought off.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:39 am

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie shrugged lightly, drawing his feet up onto the seat and pushing his knees against his chest. "No," he hummed, tilted his head slightly. "I honestly wish I did though. I'm afraid of heights, among other things like spiders. I guess I'm just not very much of a brave, bold Gryffindor about anything I'm afraid of." He felt Carlos poke his beak out of his cage and heard him caw quietly. Jackie continued on as he unlocked the carrier, "What about you cutie?" The snowy owl darted out at that second, looping around the whole of the compartment twice before settling on Jackie's right shoulder with an interested trill. "Do you like Quidditch? Oh, do you play it?"

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; selina, lee-jae
+ luciana
──────────xxxxxRowan shook his head, smiling apologetically. "I don't really know a lot of people by their name." Momo decided then to start wiggling, and Rowan easily moved her until she was comfortable, completely used to her randomly shifting. "Rhiannon Pepper?" He repeated, pausing for a minute, before shaking his head slowly. "Never heard anything about snakes. Only heard her name once or twice, actually. She's in Gryffindor, right? My brother once mentioned her. Something about transforming."
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:04 am

Linus Q Snowden
───────────────────────────────────
♦ 16 ♦ Hufflepuff ♦ Year 6 ♦ Bisexual ♦ Place: Train ♦ Tagged: Skylar ♦

Seeing the nod, Linus headed inside. Taking off his bag and he plopped himself down opposite the Hufflepuff prefect. Relaxing back into the seat, Linus closed his eyes and gave out a massive sigh. Back to Hogwarts it isLooking at the prefect under lowered lashes, Linus said with a smile. "Ready for the year ahead? I heard this year was going to be hell for our quidditch team and for us i mean we are in year 6 now." The year where they had to complete various final subject exams. Linus was betting on Hufflepuff to win even though his sister was the captain of the Slytherin team. A little bit of sibling rivalry never hurt anyone and besides hufflepuff pride.
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me