The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby danheng » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:17 am

charles snippy
    tagged rudyard

in all honestly, snippy was quite uncomfortable. he never thought he would miss captain and the others- but he did. it felt unnatural when he was all alone, knowing he may never see them again. but at least he was alive. "let's." he decided, walking forward to join rudyard, before hesitating. "just- just out of curiosity, are you a part of the 1%?" he asked with a little frown. snippy wasn't sure what this meant for annet- if it was still up and running, if those damned headaches would come back- he was a bit more than confused,
    at this point.

iden versio
    tagged nanka

"I have my suspicions but..." no, none of this made any sense. if her enemies wanted her gone, they would have killed her, not lock her in some weird building with a bunch of strangers. with a little shake of her head, dismissing her first words, iden spoke again. "we should keep looking for answers." there had to be something here that explained who or what put them here.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:59 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ღ Luka Megurine.
x Fandom Vocaloid. xx Age 20 years. xxCrush None.xx Sexuality Straight.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tagged Velicity; Open.
        "Well, if you don't care about my existence then you shouldn't mind being alone, yeah?"Luka spat in a sassy tone, clearly fed up with her attitude and the mocking that this female was doing. With a frustrated stomp of her heel, she simply just turned herself around and started walking the opposite way of the female. She seemed to have won this round, but if they ever met up again then Luka had to make sure not to give up. All this stress and frustration wasn't good for her system so she couldn't afford because she really wanted to get out of here. But then again, maybe there were hot guys here? No, no, no. Don't think like that, Luka. She really had to get out of here.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:06 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex; Luka; Velicity

Zinnia’s eyes widened, she snatched Rex’s hand and held it tight. Her fingers trembled as she turned her head seeing two other people talking. ”Others.....”, she stared at Rex her lips pursing. ”Stay with me....you’re the only one with a weapon.” she stammered, her knees becoming a bit wobbly. //Should she run? leave....Rex was his name? Well they weren’t exactly friends but she would feel bad...I’ll stay and see what happens//
Last edited by Avisowl on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:34 am

kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; peaches
    kokichi’s eyebrows raised slightly at her smile, but his gaze and expression remained. “well, maybe that’s because i find you attractive..” he said with a mischievous smile “that, or maybe I just like to mess with people, it’s hard to say considering I’m a liar and all...” he said with a shrug. kokichi’s face lit up with a look of awe at peaches comment of being a aura reader, “woahhh you can read auras...? that’s so coollll!” he said, his tone an odd mix of both sarcasm and wonder “can you read mine? can you tell if I’m lying or not?” he questioned excitedly.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:50 am

Velicity
Female // Bi // Demon // Crush; none // Tagged; Luka, rex, Zinnia

She grinned wildly as she watched Luka walk away "Bye bye princess! hope you fall in love with someone very soon! " she yelled at her as she watched her walk away clearly angered which entertain her for a moment before she realized she was alone again. Oh well it's way better than having her to accompany herself, but regardless she quickly relised the two others standing at the end of the other hall which she made her way over quickly looking over the two others Do either of you by chance know where i may find the gardens?" she asked as she put back up her wide grin almost indicating that she had done something wrong but the innocent question contradicted herself as her tail harmlessly when back and forth behind her as she waited for her response
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:56 am

Peaches// female// Tags: Kokichi

Peaches didn't have to be an aura reader to know that he was lying about thiking she was attractive. The nymph gave a laugh, I'm guessing it's the last reason then. You seem to rather like messing with people". Peaches smiled a bit, though his attitude still confused her a bit. She pushed her glasses up, nodding. " Yep, I can read yours. Of course, my power works better with physical contact. And without my glasses on. Though, it's fairly easy to tell when someone is lying." She shrugged, " But, I figure that people lie and hide things for a reason. So, I try not to read their auras without their permission." She explained, " I can so a lot of other things with my power, but most are just tricks."
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:57 am

Rudyard Funn
Tagged: Charles Snippy
"Ha! As if I'd be in the one percent!" Rudyard burst out snickering, the idea of him being rich was ridiculous! Sure, he wanted stability but he knew his business wasn't going anywhere so it was only safe not to dream. "I might own the only funeral home on Piffling but I'm far from becoming a millionaire!" Rudyard smiled warmly to reassure that he didn't mind... Wait. A survivor of the apocalypse is asking him if he's well off financially? That doesn't make sense! "That's what you meant right?" Rudyard asked confused.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:03 am

charles snippy
    tagged rudyard

he stared blankly at rudyard, a permanent dazed look on his face. "I... meant annet. are you connected?" he tried to clarify, but felt something odd about this. "I'm sure you are- silly question. sorry. It's just..." if he wasn't connected, snippy wanted to tell him there was a chance of survival for him, just like snippy had survived when annet crashed. what he didn't know, of course, was rudyard had absolutely no idea what any of that was and was probably very, very perplexed with his question.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:09 am

▼ CALYPSO AVRAMIDIS!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ▼ 19 years old ▼ female ▼ heterosexual ▼ no crush ▼ fandomless oc ▼ no mentions ▼ talking to gold ▼
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────

calypso still had a smile on her face until gold had told her she wouldn't be treated special. the smile quickly turned into a frown, and she shook her head. did she ever even say anything about her wanting to be treated like royalty at all? she honestly didn't care about how he treated her, anyway! "i never said you had to treat me special, you know!". calypso's tone sounded rather defensive, and the slightest bit mocking. due to her sensitive nature, she took this as offensive, and she crossed her arms and turned her head sideways. "hmph." calypso said under her breath, looking back at gold momentarily. she sighed, thinking of what she had originally thought of gold. he still seemed nice, for the most part, but now she wanted to be better than he was. it was a random thought for sure, but he seemed a little stuck up, just like she was at times. it was only her megalomania and her vain attitude that made her constantly think this way. narrowing her eyes, calypso looked at her feet as she tried to focus on getting out of this place. maybe she would find somebody here? she already had a crush on that boy named loki back at home. why was she even here if the guy that took her here probably knew that they both liked each other? brushing off the thought as if it were insignificant, calypso looked up from her feet and started to talk to herself under her breath. "nice job, cal. you just ruined your chances of being friends with this guy forever.". she grumbled, knowing that gold could probably still hear her talking. she decided to stay put and wait for him to say something back, and winced at the thought of him responding. what if he got mad or something? she'd probably have to endure that. after all, it was her fault if she may him mad, anyway.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:45 am

Rudyard Funn
Tagged: Charles Snippy
What was going on in that man's head? Would Annet kill, who is at risk, is it good or is it bad? Stop, clarify and classify, "Annet? Nope. I haven't even heard of it. What is it?" Rudyard asked "It's mind control isn't it or is it like skynet? Is it what caused the apocalypse or did it save you and the others?" Rudyard needed answers but is it ok to know so much? Did he want to know so much? Rudyard pondered for a second and decided he wanted to know, anything to protect his sister and his business.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me