Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accpeting

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Jessie
Male| Human| 17| Trans! Male|Crush- Open| Location: Park|Tags; Renee
He gave a smile in return to Renee giving her name to him. “I’m fine! Thanks for asking, after all, all I did was stand up to quickly from the swing and got a whiplash as a result.” He said with a grin torwards her.

Tinuviel
Female| Dragon| Immortal| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Park|Tags; Clement
She gave a little chuckle at Clement’s reaction. “It is quite alright, after all you didn’t know any better Young Clement,” She said to him. She thought of a question to ask... ”Mm..is this your first time seeing a dragon so upclose?” She mused to him.

[Bleppp~
Need to go get iPad charger or else it will be ded, and I need to do homework, so this will be my only reply tonight sorry about that Winchester c:]
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:02 pm

(its okay, I'm about to go to bed xD
I'm on laptop, but I'm just too lazy to quote everthin."

Winchester's Wolf wrote:•They both smiled. Ealine looked over to Eliot before looking back at Willa. "Well, that nice of you to say that instead of saying that we are freaks.." He said as he looked over to the side. He then looked back over to her when she said something about her own twin. He opened his mouth to speak but Eliot stole his chance to even say it.

*"Y-You have a twin..?". Eliot was almost surprised by this. Same thing with his brother. He shifted a little before digging his skates into the ice to keep balanced. He wasn't surprised that Ealine did the same. "T-That's what Jay says all the time. That's why he didn't want to got ice skating with us.. we actually got here and there was no people in the rink at all, it was just us." He said to fit in to the question. He didn't want her to think that they were just listening to the twin part.

+Jay nearly jumped when a new voice sounded. He looked up to the other creature before raising a brow. "Oh, just my cousin's idiotic scroll. Why are you interested in it?" He asked as he started to tense up a bit, making sure that the scroll was out of her reach.

- Clement smiled a little before shaking his head. "Yes and no.. My ma used to draw them and then bring them to life.. but for a little bit." he said as he looked over to the dragon. "But I haven't seen one that's actually alive and breathing.. And won't disappear right?" he asked curiously.

- She smiled when Jesse said that he was okay. "Okay, that's great to know Jesse... Well besides you falling off of the swing." She said as she bit back a laugh from him looking like a total goof. Renee turned over to Bax who was still on the merry-go-round and then there was Clement talking to.. a dragon. She bit her bottom lip before looking back at Jesse. "And why did you jump off exactly?".

Winchester's Wolf wrote:>Gabby looked over to the woman and flinched a little when she had understood him. But he waved that off and quickly apologized in the English language. He decided to talk in the English language so he doesn't have to confuse her.. "Oh.. well I'm supposed to go to [Random street address, street name. Because I don't want to have someone actually have an address like that.].. but as you can see, I'm not entirely from here." He said as he made sure that his hair was not on his face and it was still up.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:06 pm

♥ Marina ∽ 23 ∽ ♀ ∽ Heterosexual (Hetero-romantic) ∽ --- ∽ Gabby ♥

She nodded as she listened. "A-ah! Then all you need to do is take the next left, then the immediate right after that. Y-you should end up where you want if you go that way."

※ Willa ∞ 18 ∞ ♀ ∞ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ∞ --- ∞ Eliot, Ealine ※

She tilted her head. "You guys aren't freaks. You're perfectly perfect!" She smiled. Then she nodded at Eliot's question. "Yup! I'm surprised you haven't noticed her, 'cause she's been watching as this whole time. She's kinda protective. . . Although, she seems to be talking to your cousin right now." She replied.

Ψ Villa ◈ 18 ◈ ♀ ◈ Asexual (pan-romantic) ◈ --- ◈ Jay Ψ

She only made a small 'tch' and reached for the scroll. "My interests are none of your concern." Was she reply to his question. She quickly grabbed the scroll and examined it. She only noticed it because it had a weird energy surrounding it and she thought it might be a danger to Willa.

♛ ℰmber ♥ 14 ♥ ♀ ♥ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ♥ --- ♥ Llyod ♛

She just kinda sat there in silence for a moment, trying to think of something to say. "That's awful. . . But at least now you have a new friend to hang out with." She said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood.

[Kibarashi] wrote:
♚ Tulip ◎ 34 ◎ ♀ ◎ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ◎ --- ◎ Open ♚

She was at the town office, reading some documents like she always did. She didn't really like this part of her job, but it had to be done.

♞ Victoria ↭ 19 ↭ ♀↭ Homosexual (bi-romantic) ↭ --- ↭ Open ♞

The ani-ghost floated silently in the local library, reading a romance book. She might not look like it, but she was a real sucker for romance. She often read romance novels, since she didn't have much to do other than help the librarian put away books.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:22 pm

•"Well.. Actually, we a-.." he stopped when Eliot cupped his hand over his mouth. So, he just waited until Willa finished. When she told them where her twin was, they both looked over to find her with Jay... and it seems that she was holding somethinnnnn "Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear Hades." Ealine said as he looked over to his twin. Eliot was silently panicking and so was Ealine.

*He started to panic. He laughed softly and just got the blades of the skates out of the ice and skated over to the side a bit, but not that far away. "J-Jay will get it back..I hope." he said as he tried not to yell. He held his breath when Jay tried to grab it from the girl. That's when both Ealine and Eliot yelled, "DOn't drop the scroll!". This lead them to skating towards Jay and Willa's twin.

+Jay jumped when the twins yelled about dropping the scroll. He looked over to them and saw that they were further. "Hey, give it back! That's is my cousin's property." he said as he held out his hand, about to take the scroll out of the girls hands.

Winchester's Wolf wrote:- Clement smiled a little before shaking his head. "Yes and no.. My ma used to draw them and then bring them to life.. but for a little bit." he said as he looked over to the dragon. "But I haven't seen one that's actually alive and breathing.. And won't disappear right?" he asked curiously.

- She smiled when Jesse said that he was okay. "Okay, that's great to know Jesse... Well besides you falling off of the swing." She said as she bit back a laugh from him looking like a total goof. Renee turned over to Bax who was still on the merry-go-round and then there was Clement talking to.. a dragon. She bit her bottom lip before looking back at Jesse. "And why did you jump off exactly?".

> Gabby smiled. "Thank you....," he paused realizing that he hasn't gotten her name, "er..Have I introduce myself?..The name is Gabby Autumns. But Gabby is just fine.". He shifted a little as he folded up the map and placed it in the center counsel before looking back at the woman.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:16 pm

She smiled. "Your welcome, Gabby. I-I'm M-Marina." She replied politely. "I-I hope to see y-you again."

She watched them, confused on what the fuss was all about. She turned her head to look at Villa and Jay and tilted her head in curiousity.

She leaned back and flew up a little bit for a bit more distance, since she could see that his arms were clearly longer than her own. "Now I'm interested. What's so special about this scroll?" She asked, waving the scroll around. In her taunt, she accidentally dropped the scroll. "Dammit."

[Kibarashi] wrote:

She just kinda sat there in silence for a moment, trying to think of something to say. "That's awful. . . But at least now you have a new friend to hang out with." She said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood.

She was at the town office, reading some documents like she always did. She didn't really like this part of her job, but it had to be done.

The ani-ghost floated silently in the local library, reading a romance book. She might not look like it, but she was a real sucker for romance. She often read romance novels, since she didn't have much to do other than help the librarian put away books.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm

((Not sure if this is the place to ask this but can we use personal OCs or only fandom OCs?))
🐦 ♥ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow ♥ 🐦
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:25 pm

{personal OCS are fine
Just put 'fantasy' or 'reality' in the fandom part, depending on what species your character is.}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Llyod
16 / Male / Green Ninja /Tags: Ember / Bisexual / Emotional: Misses his Father and Friends

"Thanks...." He said smiling back softly, maybe moving wasn't so bad? No one here knew he was Garmadons son...Maybe no one here even know who his father was for that matter. But if they did....Well at least he had one friend.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 am

Ember grinned. "No prob. You're a cutie, so I bet we'll get along just fine~" She purred. Classic Ember, going straight to the flirt route.

[Kibarashi] wrote:

She smiled. "Your welcome, Gabby. I-I'm M-Marina." She replied politely. "I-I hope to see y-you again."

She watched them, confused on what the fuss was all about. She turned her head to look at Villa and Jay and tilted her head in curiousity.

She leaned back and flew up a little bit for a bit more distance, since she could see that his arms were clearly longer than her own. "Now I'm interested. What's so special about this scroll?" She asked, waving the scroll around. In her taunt, she accidentally dropped the scroll. "Dammit."

[/quote]
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:21 am

Llyod
16 / Male / Green Ninja /Tags: Ember / Biosexaul / Emotional: Misses his Father and Friends

He blushed lightly and smiled lightly, chuckling."Thanks"...He said softly, forgetting about the mess he had left behind when the moved.He had gotten his mind off it.....For now at least.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me