Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:01 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Wandering Camp|Tags: Ariana, Elena|

Skye started to back away from the conflict - any other day, she would have gladly joined in a brawl or sparring match, but this seemed personal. I shouldn't get involved, she decided. I wonder why they're fighting like this anyway? Do they have a history or something?

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Sleeping in Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Elena • 15 • Hades
Elena cause more earthquakes , getting bigger and bigger, before disappearing into the shadows.
Ooc: I think El and Ari should end up friends in the end
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:11 pm

caspian reynolds | male | 16 | hecate | claimed | pegasus stable | tags; harper

Caspian gave a small nod in a thanks at the compliment. Roulette seemed to enjoy the compliment as well, arching her neck in a pose. He rolled his eyes slightly and turned his attention back to Harper. Apollo, of course. He wasn't too surprised, she had the Apollo look. The question was somewhat abrupt to him, but he had gotten used to those kind of questions shortly after coming to camp. Everyone asked similar questions at some point. "Oh, my mom's Hecate." Caspian answered. "She's pretty harsh, but cool." He crossed his arms and shrugged. "You haven't been at camp very long, have you?" He asked.

reinette abernathy | female | 17 | athena | claimed |wandering camp | tags; Roka

"Hey! Wait up!" Reinette yelled. She had been walking around the camp, waiting for her next class, and noticed a new camper wandering around looking lost. She had never seen the camper and realized she must have just arrived. Why hadn't Chiron seen to her yet? Reinette couldn't like her wander alone, so she ran up to her. "Hey, you must be a new camper. I'd be happy to show you around." She said with a smile.

jason richards | male | 15 | hermes | claimed | dining pavilion | tags; michael

Jason smiled at Michael. A crazy home life he understood. His mom was nice and all, but Jason felt bad going home and putting her and her boyfriend in danger. "Well, now you have a cabin full of crazy siblings." Jason laughed. Even the unclaimed campers were like a part of his family. He took a bite of bacon. "So what's the plan for today?" He asked Michael. He himself had an ancient greek class scheduled for later, as well as the other mandatory activities.
Last edited by gotsalt? on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Skyler
She sort of growled, "Argh!" And turned back towards Skye. "Why is she like that?! That's how Hades kids are."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:19 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|By the Cabins|Tags: Ariana, Elena|

Skye was knocked off-balance by the earthquakes, but she managed to stay on her feet. She cast one last glance at Elena before the older girl disappeared into the shadows. She nodded when Ariana said something about Hades kids, though she didn't necessarily agree. Elena had been nice to Skye, and she wasn't ready to judge her so quickly. "Did something happen between you two, or do you just not like each other?" she asked tentatively.

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"I can help with that," Mirabelle offered amicably when Elliott mentioned that he might need some guidance. She fingered the second of the seven beads on her camp necklace as she recalled the many times she'd shown new campers around. I'll have to be sure to be extra descriptive, she mentally remarked, unwittingly shooting a glance at the grey blindfold that stretched around Elliott's eyes. She immediately felt a little guilty for thinking that. He probably just wants to be treated like everyone else, she contemplated. But I shouldn't assume what other people want. I'll just have to try to be as helpful as possible without making things too awkward. Her countenance revealed none of her nervous thoughts; remaining frozen in a friendly smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakley~ » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:24 pm

|Brooklyn Anne Smith| Female | Poseidon | Claimed | In Cabin 3 | Tags: Open |
Brooklyn opened her eyes after a long, restless night. She looked over at the clock. It read 11:25. "Dang it! I overslept!" she yelled. Brooklyn often talked to herself while she was in her cabin. With nobody else there she figured Who cares? She jumped out of bed and ran a brush through her hair. She had yesterday's clothing laying on the floor and quickly threw them on, not caring that they were overly dirty from yesterday's training. As she ran out of the cabin, Brooklyn stumbled from an earthquake. Where did that come from? She wondered. She quickly lost attention to the earthquake and kept running to make sure there was still breakfast.
oak!
they/them

ImageImage
ImageImage
oakley~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Skyler
She shook her head, "Nothing. I only just met her, and I personally don't see anything that I did wrong for her to be that way." She shrugged and pulled out her extra lipstick to do a quick touch up. She swiped the pinky color across her lips and recapped it, putting it away.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 pm

((Agh I've been meaning to reply to you but everytime I finish my post I forget-- but maybe I'm not sure yet if Ariana can ever recover from that. She doesn't usually forgive people that judge her or her ego XD))
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|By the Cabins|Tags: Ariana|

Skye simply nodded, neglecting to say anything. For once, she didn't want to take sides - both girls had been nice to her; it would be unfair to choose one over the other. She couldn't keep herself from rolling her eyes behind Ariana's back when the child of Aphrodite touched up on her lipstick. To Skye, makeup was completely pointless. She'd tried it once; about a year ago when she was going to a middle school dance. She didn't like the feel of it on her face, and besides, she liked herself without makeup better than with it. Anyways, what was the point of putting it on if you were only going to mess it up with training or take it off before bed? Well, to each their own, she supposed with a shrug.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Skye, Open
She frowned at the girl. Suddenly a thought hit her. Of course, being the ditzy half blonde girl that she was, thought of this, "Do you think the ocean is salty because the land never waves back?" Ari questioned Skyler, slightly tilting her head.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me