Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Emerald

Emerald looked back at the warp pad. Actually, I was just taking it apart. I was trying to work on something, like this little portable warp pad you can use to send items around, or even fire Shooting Stars, all while having it in your pocket. Unfortunately, I'm not so sure it would work, even though I could really use it. I just sorta trashed the idea by now. Anyway, you wouldn't happen to know where the Crystal Gems are, would you? I uh... need to give them something. Important. Has to do with White Diamond. He acted like he was avoiding talking about what it was he had for the Crystal Gems, but he quickly got it off his chest that it was important. Oh, and uh, how's Thulite? he added quickly.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby Furenzied » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:37 am

Citrine

Citrine stood up from the edge of the moss, having grown tired of their repeated demands of being taken somewhere. "I don't know where that is, for the last time." he tiredly said as he looked at the mass of seemingly inert plant matter floating on the water. "Just...I dunno...enjoy the water?" Citrine tiredly said, almost sick of hearing the same thing over and over from the collection of plants. "I'm gonna go for a while...Because I can, that's why." he said before quickly turning around and walking out of the valley, taking a deep breath and relaxing a bit. Looking around he could see some things of interest, the city was usually a good place to wander around in, and he seemed normal enough to pass for some human for the most part. The temple on the other hand...usually had something going on all the time, he hasn't been around in too long, maybe a week or so, Citrine was always bad at keeping track of time. Thinking on the problem didn't really help out much, only leading to more questions and a new slew of pros and cons. Taking out a strange hexagonal coin, he tossed it in the air gently, watching it spin and flip around in the air before snatching it out of the air before it landed. "Heads...ok...house of strangers it is then..." he reluctantly said, always trusting what the coin says to do. Slowly he made his way to the imposing structure, intimidating to him for some reason despite it's dilapidation or perhaps because of it. eventually he made it over to the Temple, keeping a good distance away and staying behind some rocks as he watched the others, unable to hear them or see them too well because of the distance, a pair of old binoculars he scavenged helped with that...marginally anyway.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 am

Rock Crystal / Open / Homeworld lab

Rock Crystal was a master of waiting. At least, that's what she liked to tell herself. She could wait for hours, admiring White Diamond as she waited her next assignment. She dodged the stumbling, lower-class white Pearl with ease as she muttered to herself why White Diamond hadn't gotten rid of the annoying Pearl yet. She was only making trouble. Pearls in general were annoying and troubling. Though, she had to admit, they could be useful sometimes for picking up things.

"My Diamond," She began as she started to get a little impatient, "is my last report to your standards? I'd hate to have brought you a miserable report that is not up to your well-deserved standards."
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:14 am

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Emerald/Galaxy Warp/curious
"Yes I know where they are, I could bring this little thing to them. Thulite seems lost, but he'll pull through."
Amber looked at the warp pad and thought why the little thing needed to get to the crystal gems, she has joined them so....... she could know.
❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣
Limestone/Open/Temple's head/Calm
Limestone was in her natural form meditating Glitch was laughing in her head and she was struggling to block it out, she was un unstable gem, that was very clearly proven throughout the past few days. Limestone managed to block out all these thoughts and clear her mind, Yellow diamond would be furious, she never got to use Glitch in her army.
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:10 am

Purple Diamond | On Earth | Beach | Fire Opal | Purple Pearl

The Large Purple Palanquin slowly came to a halt on the surface of the earth, it's four legs digging into the soft sand on the calm beach, the door opened, and the large Diamond emerged, carrying her two loyal gems in the palm of her hand, she calmly looked around at the landscape, followed by a relieved sigh and a small smile. Finally, Peace and Quiet, at Least we Escaped Undetected... Her voice soft and Luring, the Diamond was hinting to Escaping from Homeworld, she had risked going to HomeWorld in order to see what the White Diamond was up to, luckily -As said Above- they were able to slip in and out without being detected, she looked over at the Fusion and Pearl in her hand. Wouldn't you Agree? The Fusion gave a nervous smile and nodded, Y-yes, m diamond... They stuttered, earning a sympathetic chuckle from the larger Gem and a pet on the head Well, I suppose we can just relax for now, I've had enough drama for today... and with that she sat down, cross legged, enjoying the ocean view...
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:32 am

( Oh jeez, I didn't know we started, do forgive me )

The pearl bowed in agreement. The small pear shaped gem dusted off it's shoulder pads as it gave a glance to it's Diamond. The pearl looked over at the Fire Opal and gave a small smile followed by a light cough.

" So my Diamond, what shall we do?"
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:18 am

Purple Diamond &Fire Opal

"Viola" just gave a slight smile to her pearl before turning back to look at the horrizon. I'm not sure, if we can find some other Gems here and gather them up, maybe it'll be enough to stop her... She said calmly as usual, Fire Opal nodded Or we could Lure her here instead... The Diamond shook her head. Perhaps, but I don't think that would work my little Rainbow... She smiled, petting them both this time.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 am

Obsidian
Unaffiliated
Mood: In shock and pissed off.
Tag(s); Open
A curious object was peacefully rested in an orbit around Earth, among the satellites and other chunks of space trash. It was an old Gem warship, once the fastest fighter in its fleet. Now it could barely be recognized as such, painted black and covered in graffiti in several different alien tongues. Its pilot was reclined in the seat, fast asleep with her muddy boots on the dash and a copy of an erotic magazine on her face. A loud snore ripped from her mouth. A tiny crack emitted from one of the alien-creature eggs that she had to deliver; she was amused by how desperate the client was to get the eggs to their destination. He was willing to pay anything to get the job done! With the promise of many credits ahead, Obsidian had stopped here to take a little rest. In a few days, she'd be rich! The idea was tantalizing, oh so tantalizing. A smile appeared on her face as she slept.

Obsidian slowly woke up to the sound of a screaming monitor. "Huh?" Grunting, she sat up straight and rubbed her eyes before scanning the screen. Something was hurtling towards her, one of those hunks of junk that was dumped in the planet's orbit. Cursing, Obsidian kick-started the controls, but before the ship could jump into action, the junk crashed! into the ship. The force of the impact startled her. ****! I forgot to turn on the damn shields! How could I forget the shields? Obsidian attempted to steer the ship around and fly to a safe distance, but the ship refused to comply. The trash had to have hit something important. Monitors were wailing with all the damaged areas, including a damaged hyperdrive. Her hyperdrive! Those were expensive, alright. Obsi gritted her teeth and tried to pull the ship away, not giving up, but the planet's gravitational field was sucking her in. The ship spiraled down, and as it entered the atmosphere, it began to burn up. Obsidian swore in every single tongue that she knew, trying desperately to slow her fall. Every attempt was futile, and all Obsidian could hope for now was that she didn't have to poof. She hated having to do that; it was so boring, and she couldn't even talk to anyone.

As time passed, Obsidian could kind of see where she was going to hit. It was a small settlement, with some sort of statue looming over it. Obsidian tried to access the database to see if the location was recorded in it, but the ship's systems were stuck in a state of panic. The junk probably left a gash in the ship's hull, and the exposed circuits were probably in the process of being fried. Obsidian groaned, then slammed her fist down on the main screen, a web of cracks spreading from the impact. Another string of colorful swearwords escaped from her mouth. Shoulda picked a clean planet to nap at, not a littered one.

If the ship had landed in the water, maybe the impact would've been softer. But no, gravity pulled the ship towards the sand. The nose of the ship struck the ground and the entire front crumpled as it slid across the beach. Obsidian was thrust into the back of the cabin, the wind being knocked out of her. It took a bit for the ship to slow, but finally it stopped, a few meters from hitting the large temple. Obsidian laid there for a while, heavily breathing. Finally, she stood up and checked the eggs. She opened the box to find a mess of shells and goop, embryos exposed to the air. The eyes creepily stared back at her. Only one egg was left undamaged, and Obsidian picked it up in a gloved hand. Might as well have something to sell, if I even get off of here. Grunting, she crawled out of the broken window and rolled onto the soft sand. She stood and surveyed the area. The giant statue was curious, for sure. Was that some sort of pagan goddess? She'd never seen a statue like it before, so maybe this was a budding religion.

Obsidian spat some fire at the ground in frustration, the flames leaving behind a thin layer of glass. Then she stomped on the glass, shattering it into tiny slivers. I better hope there's someone who can fix this stinking ship.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:08 am

Emerald

Emerald let out a sigh. Eh, Pinky's always been like that, ain't he. Well, I have faith in 'im. Emerald took a glance at the limb enhancer on his left arm, and the one on his back. So.. I'd rather get this.. thing.. to the Crystal Gems personally. If you know where they are, please tell me. It would make my job much easier. he said. He still avoided mentioning what it was. He stood in awkward silence waiting for Amber to respond, not seeming content with giving it to her.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:26 am

PurplePearl

The Pearl looked down at the ground- she was very prone to jealously. She looked at the Diamond's ''Rainbow'' and then back at the ground. She jumped off her hand and said quietly
" My Diamond, may I go and look at the area- just incase of any danger!"
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me