This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Stiles Hale » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless, Willa|

Tarben's brow furrowed when he saw Toothless' ears prick up. Then the Night Fury was gone, and suddenly the girl was on top of him, knocking both of them to the ground. Ember made a noise that sounded very much like dragon laughter. Tarben shot his dragon an embarrassed glare from where he lay on the ground, beneath the girl. "Um, would you mind maybe getting off of me?" he asked awkwardly as he tried to fight the heat rising to his face.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Open|

Brenna cracked open a bleary eye. Where am I? she vaguely wondered, pushing herself into a sitting position. The dense fog in her mind mirrored the fog that surrounded her. She could make out splintered fragments that must've have been her boat laying nearby. The petite girl unsteadily rose to her feet, squinting in an attempt to see through all of the mist. The sand shifted beneath her feet as she walked towards the wreckage. She knelt down to search for any provisions that had survived the impact, but it was in vain. Her map was gone, she had no idea of where she was, she had no food or water, and her entire body was soaking wet. "Great. Just great. Things couldn't get any worse," Brenna muttered under her breath.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless|
Stormchaser felt himself hit something as he fell. He wasn't quite sure where he was, or even what had slowed his descent. Through bleary eyes, the Skrill glanced at the thing stuck in his leg. it seemed to be one of those strange spines that humans usually shot at him. For some reason, it was making him incredibly drowsy. His eyes seemed to close of their own accord and he slipped into unconsciousness.

Willa blushed before pushing herself up and off of him, standing up she held out her hand for him.

Skye walked down the stairs inside her house making to head outside to explore.

Toothless landed in a clearing before rolling the other Dragon off his back.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:43 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa|

"Thanks." Tarben took the hand the girl offered, rising to his feet. His clothes were getting a bit wet from the rain and he wanted to get back to his nice, dry house. He scanned around for Toothless, but the Night Fury was nowhere to be seen. "I would say that we should leave and get to somewhere dry, but I don't see Toothless anywhere," he told the girl. "He can definitely handle himself - he is a Night Fury, after all - but I'm still a bit nervous about what the chief would say if we came back without him."

"Of course, the universe just loves to prove me wrong." A strange-looking clump of fog was gathering in the woods. Brenna really didn't like the looks of that - and it was headed right toward her, of all places. She tried to run away, but the fog surrounded her until she couldn't see anything. She heard some strange chittering noises emanating from the fog, causing her heart rate to increase significantly. This can't be good.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless|
Stormchaser vaguely felt himself being lowered onto the ground. He couldn't tell much else apart from the fact that it was nearly impossible to move. Whatever that spine-thing in his leg was, it had completely incapacitated him.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:41 pm

{{ Anyone open for Serena (the beach) or Twilight (pond in the forest)? }}
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:52 am

(Maybe Twilight could stumble across Stormchaser and Toothless?? And Tarben can fly over the beach on this way back to the village whenever that happens c: Also Brenna is open for anyone; she's on Breakneck Bog though)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:11 am

((Skye's open too))

Toothless looked at the Skrill and took to the sky again. Flying back to where he'd left Tarben and Willa. Landing he looked at the three-point down he glanced at them apologetically. He didn't mean to leave them stranded, well Willa stranded. He knew Tarben and his Dragon would be just fine.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Rouge stocks the scent of what smelt like deer. He keeps his scent from reaching it as best as he could, while getting closer to it. *Ok almost there* he thinks sniffing the air for any other scents.

(Rouge is open, I guess.)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:38 pm

"It's alright, Toothless," Tarben assured him, noticing the apologetic look. He vaguely wondered where the Night Fury had gone, but brushed it off. Ember huffed unhappily, shooting her rider a glare as she lowered her neck for him to mount her. The rain was getting her scales wet, and she was none too happy about it. Tarben took the hint and climbed aboard. "We should probably get back to the village now," he suggested to the girl. "The weather's getting worse."

"Of course, the universe just loves to prove me wrong." A strange-looking clump of fog was gathering in the woods. Brenna really didn't like the looks of that - and it was headed right toward her, of all places. She tried to run away, but the fog surrounded her until she couldn't see anything. She heard some strange chittering noises emanating from the fog, causing her heart rate to increase significantly. This can't be good.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|
Stormchaser forced an eye partially open. He blearily saw a black shape leave, taking off into the sky. The Skrill lay on the ground, unable to find the strength to move. Of course, he'd been hit by the humans' wooden spines before, but none had this kind of effect on him.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:30 pm

"It's alright, Toothless," Tarben assured him, noticing the apologetic look. He vaguely wondered where the Night Fury had gone, but brushed it off. Ember huffed unhappily, shooting her rider a glare as she lowered her neck for him to mount her. The rain was getting her scales wet, and she was none too happy about it. Tarben took the hint and climbed aboard. "We should probably get back to the village now," he suggested to the girl. "The weather's getting worse."

Stormchaser forced an eye partially open. He blearily saw a black shape leave, taking off into the sky. The Skrill lay on the ground, unable to find the strength to move. Of course, he'd been hit by the humans' wooden spines before, but none had this kind of effect on him.

Willa nodded and carefully climbed onto Toothless' back and held on as he took to the sky.

Toothless waited for Ember, he needed to show them why he'd taken off like he had. Circling above he waited for Tarben and Ember.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Ember shot off from the ground, eager to get somewhere dryer. She seemed to then remember that she could simply dry herself off, as Tarben felt his behind grow quite warm. Luckily, it wasn't quite warm enough to catch on fire, but a lower, more comfortable temperature. Ember hovered next to Toothless. The Monstrous Nightmare could sense that something was amiss. Despite her strong yearning to get inside, she waited to see what the other dragon was doing. "What it it, Toothless?" Tarben asked, noticing the Night Fury's behavior as well.

Stormchaser lay on the ground, still uncertain of where he was or even what was happening around him. He thought he felt the soothing patter of rain on his skin, but he couldn't be completely sure given his strangely addled state.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Ember shot off from the ground, eager to get somewhere dryer. She seemed to then remember that she could simply dry herself off, as Tarben felt his behind grow quite warm. Luckily, it wasn't quite warm enough to catch on fire, but a lower, more comfortable temperature. Ember hovered next to Toothless. The Monstrous Nightmare could sense that something was amiss. Despite her strong yearning to get inside, she waited to see what the other dragon was doing. "What it it, Toothless?" Tarben asked, noticing the Night Fury's behavior as well.

Stormchaser lay on the ground, still uncertain of where he was or even what was happening around him. He thought he felt the soothing patter of rain on his skin, but he couldn't be completely sure given his strangely addled state.

Toothless lead them to where he'd left Stormchaser and dove down before landing next to the Skrill, he let out a concerned musical purring sound before nudging him with his nose, he glanced up at Ember and Tarben before looking at the addled Skrill. He walked around him before sniffing the arrow lodged in his leg and let out a whining sound.

Willa stayed seated on Toothless' back. Not wanting to interfere.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me