Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby HP is a potato » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:35 am

James

James slid from Barold's saddle and landed deftly next to his horse. Barold tossed his mane and turned his big head to examine his rider, probably looking for food. When he saw there was none, he looked ahead again and smacked his lips, as if pouting. James smirked, but hid it quickly before Onyx could notice.
He glanced at the ground nearby. It was much smoother and there were fewer rocky outcrops jutting up than there had been/ The sun had gone behind the horizon already, but it was still light enough to see easily.
"We can stop here,' James said and untied his bedroll from Barold's saddle.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Rishida

"You were his apprentice?" Rishida asked incredulously. "That's amazing! You must have all kinds of stories then! What kind of training did he put you through? Was it like mine? Did you go on any adventures with him?" The questions poured from the Arridi girl like water from a broken dam, one after the other.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:54 am

"Alright," I say, getting my own bedroll from where I'd placed it on Starshine. "Who's cooking?" I hope it's not me; despite James trying to teach me, I'm not too good of a cook. Heaven knows we don't want either of us getting food poisoning...
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:16 am

Gilan

"A few, yes," Gilan said with a smirk. Most of the stories were at his own expense of course, but Halt was hardly mild company, and Gilan had more than a few stories. "My training was very much like yours. Most of what I'm teaching you is exactly what Halt taught me, back when I was an apprentice. As for adventures, most of the ones I went on with him were after I became a full Ranger."

James

James chuckled. "I take it you don't want to?" He asked and pulled his fire starting kit from his pack. They would need a fire before any cooking was done.

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:39 am

Onyx

I shrug. "Well, considering last time I burnt the potatoes..." I stop there, figuring he'll get what I'm getting at. I start taking care of Starshine while I talk and wait for his reply.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Merrin
The Ranger stopped his horse at the top of the hill. They could see the castle from where they were, and he looked admiringly at it. It was beautiful. He turned to Riley. "what do you think?" he smiled.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashew jackman » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:34 am

Riley

"It's beautiful." Riley said genuinely, admiring the cities, rolling hills and magnificent towers. His horse snorted in agreement, then tossed his head a bit. "He's hungry." Riley chuckled.

“So you really are a princess.” Maverick's eyes burned both with anger and hurt. "When were you planning to tell me; before or after I got killed trying to protect you?”
cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:57 am

James

He grinned again and crouched on the ground to start the fire. It didn't take long to light, and while he waited for the log to catch, he busied himself by unpacking the cooking supplies from another bag.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:45 am

Onyx

That's what I thought, I chuckle to myself.
Starshine's head turns to me expectantly and I roll my eyes. "Spoiled horse," I mutter. I swear she smirks at that and I shakes my head, digging out a small apple to feed her. She munches on it contentedly.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:00 am

Rishida

"Where'd you go?" Rishida asked, still utterly star-struck. The tales of Halt's exploits had been her favorites growing up in the orphanage, she loved hearing about all the different places he'd been to. Of all the perks that being a ranger offered, travel was by far one of the most desirable for her. She'd lived all her life in Whitby, and she'd spent every minute of it wanting to get out. She didnt' hate the place, she just wanted to see the rest of the world. She wasn't even native to Araulen, spending her whole life there made her feel... incomplete. Like there was a part of her hidden somewhere out there. "You must've gone all over the world with him, didn't you?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me