Skyrim RP - closed. :( -mods please lock-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim RP - always accepting!

Postby Wolfin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 am

"Ta'viir," he said. "Ta'viir's name is Ta'viir." The young Khajiit felt as though the Breton was onto him. This was unusual. He musn't let his his guard down. He was off his game.
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:23 am

"OK." Odrak said. "Well then...Shouldn't keep the Jarl waiting." He said.
ImagePart of the Netutrekos
SWEDISH AND PROUD!!ImageImage
LOL
I supoort REAL vampires (that don't sparkle) like Romania.
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 am

"Ah, uh, yes," Ta'viir nodded briskly before continuing his way up to Dragonsreach.
He quickly slipped into the palace and walked around as though he was one of the staff. As casually as possible he began to search for the sword, suddenly realising he hadn't been told where it was.
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:38 am

Odrak sighed. He began to walk down the stair, thinking to go to the Bannered Mare to get a drink. He walked past the preacher as the "prophet" shouted: "But you were once man!Aye, man..." Odrak sighted. Indeed.. He thought sarcasticly and walked past the market-stalls and entered the Bannered Mare and brought a mead.

Aelin rushed through the wild on the big, black horse.She suddenly stopped. She had reached the big marches.Great. How do I get Rowan over? She tought. She sat off and began to walk through the marshed, dragging the suspicious horse after her.
After an hour or two she reached the dark town Morthal. A guard on the bridge watched her walking up on the road with her horse. She was wet up to her knees, and so was Rowan. She patted Rowan on his neck. "Is there a inn somewere around?" She asked the guard,who clearly wasn't used that wanderers came through the marches. "There is one right over there." He said after a while, pointing at a big house near. "We don't have any stables, though." He said, looking at Rowan. "Thank you." Aelin said. The guard nodded. "Keep your nose clean while you're here, outsider." Then he walked away. Aelin walked towards the inn. She tied Rowans reins to the fence and walked in.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 am

Ta'viir had eventually found his way to the Jarl's grand bedroom. Above the bed was a fine silver longsword. He looked around for a few moments before snatching the great enchanted sword and quickly replaced it with the other sword he had in his own sheath.
After swapping the two swords he turned and left the bedroom, darting down the stairs and into the main room.
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drakeagle » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:54 am

zorath decided there was no point going to these people just for gian toes. he had more important things to do. he wandered into whiterun and let a sigh of happiness overcome him. he loved this town it was his home. he decided now would be a good time to enchant his bow so he walked up the stairs towards dragonsreach.
check out my youtube page! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrakeagle
My DeviantART. Lots of stories!
i live in the UK so i use GMT.

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson

drakeagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:43 am

Aelin walked towards the bar disk."Hi." She said. The inn-keeper looked up. It was a Redguard with short, black hair. She smiled. "What can I get for you?" She asked. "I just wanted to buy some supplies." Aelin said. The woman looked a bit dissapointed, but quickly put on her smile again. "What do you need?" She asked with a sweet voice. "A bread loaf, some Elves ear ( A magical plant) and some Lavender." Aelin said quickly. After a while the inn keeper returned with her supplies. Aelin walked out again and released Rowan.She sat up and followed the road.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:06 am

Suddenly, Odrak heard a guard scream when he came outside. The other villages also heard the sceam and looked around. A guar came running through the main gate. "DRAGON!" He shouted. "DRAGON!" Evrybody paniced. Odrak made his way through the crowd of people and began to run towards the main gate.He heard a roar no so far away and thought that it must bee the dragon.

((Decided someting needed to happend. :twisted: ))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drakeagle » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:12 am

zorath heard the roar and watched as someone ran striaght past him towards the roar. it was a dragon one foe he always liked to fight. he pulled out his bow and sent a few arrows towards the dragon and ran headfirst into battle.
check out my youtube page! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrakeagle
My DeviantART. Lots of stories!
i live in the UK so i use GMT.

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson

drakeagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 am

Ta'viir had just left Dragonsreach when a dragon flew overhead. His eyes opened wide but he shook his head and continued walking. Must be too much skooma, he thought.
Then he heard a guard scream and realised it wasn't the skooma, it was a real dragon!

((Anyone here seen/read Lord of the Rings? I feel like RPing it if anyone's interested. 1x1 or open is fine by me.))
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me