Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby WildcatBlue » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:20 am

Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: Yorki-->Status: Helping Yorki

Sunny slowly awakened, yawning and stretching her arms. She rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Morning Pidgeot, morning Yorki." She said, pidgeot smiling and flapping around.

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: Sarah-->Status: Talking

Shade got up and started clapping. "Great work Sarah!" He said, smiling. He was happy for her, after all, a Dratini would be a great addition to her team.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:34 am

Congrats, sis! Dratini makes a great addition to your team!" Brianna cheered. "And Zorua did an amazing job battling too." she added.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:39 am

Luna smiled. "Great job!" She said happily to Sarah. "You both did great and I know that'll you all will get along great!" Luna said stroking Ice Wind gently.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:01 am

Sarah rubbed Zorua's head earning herself a few wags of a fluffy tail before walking over to pick up the pokeball. "Thanks guys but I didn't catch it just to add to the team.", the female trainer said before clicking back the top half of the sphere, "Come on out Dratini."

In a flash of light the little serpent-like Dragon reappeared on the grass looking up at everyone. "Dra!", it squeeked.

Zorua cocked its head wondering just what his companion was doing. It's ears flicked as it watched.

Meanwhile Sarah picked up her new companion carefully in her arms and made her way over to her bag. "Luthen said that these guys typically live in water, but there isn't any water source around. It must have gotten post when it was looking for a water source.", the girl said rummaging around in her bag. Finding what she was looking for the girl removed a bottle of water, before unscrewing the cap. Turning back to set Dratini on the grass again, Sarah proceeded to dump the clear liquid all over the pokemon. Replacing the cap, "There. That should do it for a bit."

As if in response, Dratini made a satisfied noise as the water was poured over her. Then she proceeded to shake off the extra all onto her trainer in the process.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:10 am

orcinus. wrote:(Anywhere i can jump in?)

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 am

Yorik/Setting up breakfast.

Yorik smiled and laughed to himself. "Well, What do you want for breakfast? I picked up some eggs and some preserved meats if you want an omelet or something similar." He turned to see some of his team taking up some stretches, apparently already having cleaned up after themselves. "And if you want I could share some spiced meal-worms with your Pidgeot there, picked some up but I'm willing to spare some."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:03 pm

Spring

She smiled at them ."I'm Spring , and this is my poochyena ...."She said as her poochyena made some noise's in her arms as it squirmed around.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:01 pm

Luthen.
Tagged with: Sarah, Shade, Luna, and Brianna

"Well done Sarah! You caught a Dratini! They're so incredibly rare." Mariposa floated down beside her trainer and stared at the dragon type with a blank expression. "Now that you have one more pokémon on your team, your chances of beating that gym is nearly doubled. But some training is still in order to see how best to work with your new friend."

Luthen watched curiously as Sarah poured the water over its blue scales; a nod of approval followed. "Yes, they typically live in water...But it's not usually found here...strange." As soon as the Dratini started shaking the water off of its sheek body; Mariposa shielded him with its psychic power and dropped the suspended water onto the grass.

"How about we have an early morning battle, Sarah? Right here, right now."
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:34 pm

The brunette looked up at Luthen as she went to put the bottle away in her bag. Her face was wet and so were the front of her clothes, but not dripping. She just hoped that her thought was enough to keep Dratini comfortable enough until they reached someplace where she could swim for a bit. If it lived in water then the girl wanted to make it as comfortable as possible and make sure it stayed healthy. Though she had no idea if being out on land would have any actual negative effects on the serpent-like Pokemon. "Us battle now?", Sarah repeated before looking to before looking to her two Pokemon team, "Well? What do you two think? Either of you have enough strength for a practice run before we hit the Santalune Gym?"

I'm ready!', said Zorua turning around to face Marippsa and Luthen before getting into a fighting stance, I'm fact we don't need Dratini! I can hear six Pokemon all on my own! Just watch me!'

"Dra!", came Dratini's trilling reply of agreement. She felt good now having gotten wet and was ready to play around with another Pokemon again.

Sarah chuckled, "Well guess the Ayes have it. This'll be a good warm up for getting our first badge and working with Dratini...two birds with one rock!"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:07 pm

Mack-13-Female-Pokemon Center- Tags: Spring
Mackenzie smiled. "Cute Poochyena!" She ruffled the fur on its head.
She gestured to her Pokemon "this is echo. And this is the ralts I caught yesterday, i haven't named her yet."
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me