🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 13 left

Postby honeybee. » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:53 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Into the Northern Forest | Tags: Careers, Sharnaz, Mutt Pack|
It had been a good idea for Caspia to keep her eyes on the forest. Almost immediately after the cannon had fired, signifying Sharnaz's death, the horrifying mutt shriek ripped through her eardrums again, this time far closer than before. It seemed the mutts were indeed returning, too close to be escaped by running. At Eden's words, Caspia began to slowly step backwards, moving closer to the rest of their party rather than standing at the outskirts of the clearing. It might be taken as a sign of cowardice had she not been grinning excitedly with a gleam in her eyes. Her movement backwards was merely strategic, closing the gaps between careers so that the mutts would have a harder time attacking anyone from behind. "At least we're getting a proper fight now." She commented cheerily, free to talk now Sharnaz was dead and the mutt's had broken that eerie silence. Caspia wouldn't lie and claim not to be fearful for some her allies, she couldn't bear the thought of losing her district partner anytime soon and Eden's softer nature made her feel a little protective of him, but for herself, and for Chaska who she couldn't imagine being phased by anything as trivial as a mutt, she was simply excited. This was what she'd trained all these years for, and by the Kraken was she going to make all her Career friends proud. Her trident was in hand and she was ready to take on all the gamemakers could throw at them.
———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Jay & Sienna's Camp | Tags: Penny, Sienna|  
Felix couldn't help but feel warm inside at Penny's stubborn 'no' despite how much he wanted to keep her safe. It was another comforting reminder that she cared as much for him as he did for her, although it was also a more horrible reminder of the fact that no matter how much they tried to protect each other only one of them would be leaving the arena with their life. He froze as the District 7 girl in front of them suddenly tensed up as Penny darted out from behind him but she quickly seemed to relax. Felix's eyes widened as she extended virtually all her supplies for them to share and even proposed becoming allies. Truthfully, this was all he wanted, a place to sleep and an extra person to guard their backs, but at the same time he couldn't help but feel a little suspicious. Sienna seemed trustworthy, but who knew whether this first impression was correct. This was the Hunger Games, she could kill them with that axe as soon as they fell asleep and he couldn't let a lapse in his judgement allow anything to happen to Penny. "We.. We don't have much to give you in exchange." The thought of the fire's warmth was too much to deny, but he vowed not to let his guard down. He would watch over Penny while she had the chance to rest, and then perhaps he would have a better grasp of whether to trust their new potential allies. He realised as soon as Sienna did that they had made no sort of introductions, and nodded as she gave her name. "It's nice to meet you Sienna. I'm Felix." Looking at her properly, he noticed dark semi-circles underneath her eyes and his suspicion was suddenly replaced with a healer's concern. She looked even more tired than they were. "You look kind of exhausted." He spoke gently, "I could take first watch? A kind of repayment to show you how grateful we are." Before he and Penny hadn't been bothered with taking watches, tucked into their rocky crevices, but with this big obvious camp complete with a campfire it was probably a wise move. He wasn't sure whether Sienna would take him up on the offer, she had a right to be as suspicious of him as he was of her, but he was willing to make the offer anyway.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 12 left

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:28 pm

Demitra Sparks District Three NPC Antagonist
Tagged: Zoe
After fruitless hours spent foraging the island's barren shores, Demitra decided it was time to give up. The sands held nothing of value, not even a single shellfish or crustacean to take the edge off their hunger. Continuing to search would only waste their energy. They needed to rest and save their strength; the food supply problem could wait for tomorrow.
"Zoe," Demitra called out softly. When she received no response, she quirked an eyebrow and went to check around the Cornucopia. On the other side, she noticed some marks in the sand, but no Zoe. Her heart began to pound. The golden horn's interior also turned out empty, and after Demitra circled the island a few times, she felt her throat tighten at the realization that her ally was truly gone. But she couldn't accept it. "Zoe, where are you? This is not funny!"
Another cannon fired. Demitra had ignored the ones earlier, but this one brought a sinking feeling. As she stared out across the lake, scraps of fabric from a child's coat began to float to the surface, drifting lazily as a stream of bubbles rose from underneath.

At that moment, the small seed of compassion beginning to sprout in Demitra's heart wilted and died. This was all the Careers' fault. Mutts were drawn to Careers' scents most; why hadn't this one waited to take one of them instead? That disgusting Eden deserved to die, not Zoe. It's his fault. It's all his fault, and I will make him suffer. I'll take everything from him: his friends, his dignity, his life.
Of course, it didn't occur to Demitra that it might be her own fault for not keeping an eye on her injured young ally. All that mattered was her crusade of revenge. Not caring if the mutt came for her next, she gathered her knives and leapt into the water. She soon dragged herself out onto the eastern shore, trembling from exhaustion and cold, but a twisted grin spread across her face. Her first destination: The Careers' camp. There she'd lay ruin to everything that murderer Eden held dear.

Quillon Jacobs District Three Mentor
Tagged: Khali, Gleam, Career mentors
The three most dastardly mentors were gathered in Quillon's living room, much like the upstairs meeting of Career mentors. Except this was no fatherly support circle. Bigoted Quill sat in the middle of the couch, posture spread to take up as much room as possible and assert his dominance. His right arm was slung around Khali's shoulders in a way that looked more possessive than romantic. On Khali's other side, scrawny Gleam squeezed against the arm of the couch. She had no room but Quill didn't care.
"Heh," Quill chuckled at the now-surrounded Careers. "Serves them right. Hope they get mauled."
Lowlifes. He especially despised that District One boy, Eden. Something about him was familiar in a bad way. Plus, that boy was too emotional, and Quill's sexist views would not tolerate that. Careers had no gender roles and he hated them for it.
The pack of snapping, wolf-sized mutts emerged from the brush, drooling at the scent of fresh-faced Careers. They looked reptilian, a scaly crossbreed of a direwolf and komodo dragon. Forked tongues flicked in and out from massive jaws. Quill mentally cheered them on, and from the looks on Khali and Gleam's faces, they felt the same. Of course they would. He was always right.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 am

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; Careers, The Smelly Mutts

Gosh, Madeline really really wanted to get rid of that stupid Gloria girl. She couldn’t appreciate anything could she? What a idiotic roach. If only Madeline could step on her and squish her like the vile insect she was. Sure, Madeline was also super bummed that they hadn’t been the ones to attack Sharnaz, but she hated Gloria and Gloria was annoying. So she can internally insult Gloria all she wanted, even if she was being hypocritical.

Shifting her focus from the disgusting rat over to the other rat, who was even more disgusting, she felt nothing but anger and disgust. Wretched thing, Madeline wondered what she was thinking. Was she pitying herself? Was she mentally begging for mercy? Was she cursing herself for being caught? Whatever it was, Madeline could care less. She didn’t matter, not anymore. She was simply garbage that would be disposed of. Even if the garbage man was slower than a tortoise.

Seriously, why did Eden hesitate so much? If it were her, she would’ve sent Sharnaz’s head rolling without a second thought. Eden was too emotional and too caring. Plus, based on what she had heard, Sharnaz didn’t even deserve to continue on. She had hurt one of the parasites or something. Madeline didn’t really care to be honest. It was just a good reason to get rid of her.

That’s when she heard it again. The stupid mutts. Who did they think they were?? How dare they make another sound? She would teach them a lesson!! She glanced at her allies, noticing Caspia’s strategy. Smart, though she wouldn’t admit it. She mimicked her, stepping backwards as well in an attempt to get close enough to her allies. She couldn’t help but scoff and roll her eyes at the fish girl’s comment. She couldn’t decide who was dumber, the fish girl for her comment or the mutts for daring to come closer. The girl even sounded excited about it, what a weirdo.

She tightened her grip on her fishing spear. She was ready to poke fun at these smelly mutts, both literally and verbally. Those mutts would need some serious therapy to regain their confidence after Madeline is done with them. That is if they don’t die from embarrassment first.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:57 am

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: careers|

Gloria didn’t feel any remorse when she heard Sharnaz’s canon, but the howl of mutts made the girl jump slightly. Cursing herself in her mind for being startled, she tightened her grip on her knife and instinctively backed up with the other careers. She didn’t want to be puppy chow today. Furrowing her brow, she prepared to fight.

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix, sienna, jay|

Penny’s shoulders relaxed as she approached Sienna’s camp. “I’m penny.” she said with a smile, gently laying her supplies down and sitting by the fire. Something about the district seven girl seemed trustworthy, so Penny wasn’t too worried. Suddenly, she remembered from earlier. “Oh! I know you from training! You helped comfort...” Penny trailed off, not wanting to finish her sentence.

sorry, I did this on mobile!
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:04 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Penny,Felix| loc: camp

“Bless her heart...” Sienna nodded knowing exactly where Penny was going with that. As raised her brows at the kind offer Felix bestowed of taking first watch, her eyes had obviously said it all. “That would be nice thank you Felix! I have set of bow and arrows that was from my district partner... And I don’t want them to lay in waste. Neither would my friend Moses. So I want you both to have them since your both so kind.” She said softly picking up the set and stretching her arms out to offer it up fearing for her new allies safety especially if the game makers had released mutts somewhere in the arena.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ li

Postby Zyn » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:19 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: North Quadrant
xxxxxxxxxxxA Clearing
☭ Tags: The Careers, The Mutts
☭ Mood: Furious, Horrified

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska was too busy watching the edge of the forest to watch Eden mercy Sharnaz. Besides he knew that the younger career understood that he had their back even if he didn't watch. It was necessary in their friendship. Because he was looking out into the dark forest he spotted the shadows first. Shifting back a few steps, a motion that he distantly heard both Madeline and Caspia echoing. Gathering together in the center of the clearing, guarding one another's backs. Or at least that was how it was supposed to go. Chaska's green eyes went wide at the sight of the grotesque mutts as they stepped out of the darkness. The build of a huge wolf with scales of some sort of reptile. The long forked tongues flicked in and out as the cold hungry eyes flickered over the group. For a moment silence hung in the air as the two groups sized each other up. Then as one the mutts leaped forward and straight past Chaska. Twisting as if in slow motion he spun around in time to see one of the mutts slamming Killick to the ground. A guttural scream of horror ripped through the air and for a moment Chaska wondered who it could be as he rushed towards his fallen ally. As he swung his scythe and the scream turned into a battle cry he realized that it had been him all along. Realizing that only fueled the fury in his battle cry and his scythe slide straight through the mutt. Skidding to a halt in front of Killick he took up a defensive stance. As he let out another battle cry he failed to hear the canon, or maybe he just refused to hear it. Either way he kept swinging his scythe at any mutt who dared get close enough.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 11 left

Postby honeybee. » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:13 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Into the Northern Forest | Tags: Careers, Mutt Pack|
Even Madeline's scoff only fueled Caspia's excitement for this fight. Alongside her, the other Careers backed up to fill the gaps right before the mutts emerged into the clearings. These were ugly creatures, drooling and wolf-like but with the scales of a crocodile. A moment passed before the first one moved forward and Caspia readied herself to impale it. But.. it was too far, it avoided her weapon, rushed past Chaska and leapt directly at her district partner. "Killick!" Her voice pitched high in horror as she screamed her District partner's name but she couldn't break ranks and dash to him as she instinctively wanted to. With a similarly horrified yell Chaska had dispatched Killick's attacker and now stood in front of him. She moved to fill the gap left, ensuring that Killick was in the centre of their protective circle but there were still many mutts left to deal with. It was fine... Killick would get up in a moment, a little worse-for-wear but with plenty of life left to live. They would protect him and fix him up when the mutts had been dispatched.
One of the mutts appeared to have pinpointed her the moment she screamed and now was rushing towards her with horrible speed. Her face twisted in anger at the creature and she thrust the three prongs of her trident into the mutts chest, using the momentum to twist it and slam it brutally into the ground before ripping her weapon out again. Finishing it with a second thrust to its throat she glanced around erratically for her next enemy. What would usually have felt like the wonderful calm of battle was overwhelmed by the anger and horror of watching Killick get pinned by one of these foul demons. It seemed she hadn't been ready for whatever the gamemakers threw at her after all.

———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Jay & Sienna's Camp | Tags: Penny, Sienna|  
It seemed Penny was more than willing to trust Sienna, a fact which comforted Felix somewhat. He was obviously just being paranoid. As she spoke he too remembered the contact they'd had with her during training, where they'd all grouped together to check up on Rieka, the poor girl who'd now been lost to the games. Any remaining suspicion he'd had dissipated at Sienna's gentle response to that reminder, replaced by a wave of slight anger at the people who had forced them all against each other. He was glad when Sienna accepted his offer of taking watch, pleased to at least be useful. When their new ally offered them a spare set of bow and arrows Felix chuckled. "Thank you, but I wouldn't have any idea how to even attempt to use those. Penny? Do you think you could figure it out?" He'd at least seen that Penny had incredible aim, if anyone could pick up archery just like that it would be her.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Darius Silk District Eight NPC Antagonist
Tagged: Sienna, Penny, Felix, Jay
A sharklike grin spread across the brunette's face as that pathetic little child, Jay, disappeared into the tent. Darius had totally not ripped off that grin from Sharnaz or anything. Also it's not like she's scary or anything... I could never be scared of a girl. Obvious lies. Sharnaz scared Darius out of his skin, and he still had nightmares about her ruthless eyes.
Darius's bigoted, arrogant thoughts took up all the processing room in his little gorilla brain, so he was taken aback when he realized all those tributes had joined forces. They were now fiddling around with a bow. Of course, this meant more sexist thoughts were now free to occupy Darius's tiny brain: Oh, wow. What a girly weapon. Real men use machetes, like me. I am so tough.
He couldn't wait for some of them to fall asleep. All of these tributes were shorter than him, and in his shallow mind that meant he was much stronger. Darius believed he could totally take all of them at once. Still, he wanted to catch them off-guard so there would be chaos and panic in camp. Maybe they'll even attack each other. I'm a genius.

Eden Beauregard District One Career
Tagged: Careers, mutts
As the mutts drew steadily closer, Eden focused on his breathing to calm himself. It helped that the other Careers tightened the circle. They'd win this by working as one unit. Since Eden was at the center, he stepped forward into the circle, positioning himself between Madeline and Gloria. Hopefully the rivals would now focus on the mutts rather than on each other.
The horrible creatures emerged from the trees. At the sight of them, a chill ran down Eden's spine. These massive beasts loomed like a wall of scales and fangs, armored hackles raised in a threatening display. Eden met their eyes and saw only bloodthirsty rage. Before he could fathom why the mutts were angry, they lunged forward, wicked claws lashing out at any Career in sight. Thank goodness Eden had two swords. As he shielded his throat from a mutt's snapping jaws with one blade, he thrust the other sword into its neck.

Before another mutt could even take its place, Eden flinched at the sound of a horrified scream followed by a cannon. He turned to see Chaska standing over Killick's motionless body, still trying to defend his fallen ally from further harm. The scream was his - and it turned into a battle cry as he swung at the mutts with fresh rage. Frozen with shock, all Eden could muster was a quiet "No."
But the heat of battle was no place to stop and process his grief. The snarl and snap of mutts' jaws reminded him where he was, and with clenched teeth, Eden whirled around to face his attackers once more. Even as his vision blurred with tears, he struck out at the scaled abominations with all the strength left in him. Back off. I refuse to let you hurt anyone else!

Edmund Grant District Four Mentor
Tagged: Licaria, Icarus
All the determination and excitement of the Career mentors was now a distant memory, pushed aside by numbing disbelief. How could this happen? His tribute, his child, taken down by those vile creatures? Impossible. He must have mistook a mutt noise for the cannon. Besides, surely he would be safe now that Chaska was shielding him from the mutts' onslaught.
A rough but gentle hand touched Edmund's arm, and he turned to look into Icarus' concerned eyes. "Do you need to talk?"
"No, it's... Killick will be fine," Edmund muttered. "Look, the mutts are hesitating."
Icarus tilted his head in confusion, then sighed. "If you say so. And, of course - that's my son Chaska teaching them a lesson."
"Caspia too." This familiar banter brought him some comfort, just two Career Dads arguing over whose kid was stronger. "Look at how she threw that mutt around like a ragdoll."
"If those creatures have half a brain cell, they would run. Now." Licaria spoke up from the smaller couch. "I think if our Careers keep up the pressure, maybe even throw a few creative insults-" she gave a pointed look towards the right side of the screen, where Madeline was shown, "it will be sufficient to help the mutts make up their minds and leave."
"No need for insults. Chaska and Gloria could get rid of them on their own, they're tough."
"Hey, you're just starting to see what Caspia can do with the trident. And when they patch Killick up, just watch."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:44 am

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; Careers

Madeline watched as the wretched creatures began to creep out of the shadows. Their appearances were much more revolting than she had expected. Those gamemakers had really outdone themselves with these mutts, Madeline really didn’t think they could be so ugly and vile. She continued to watch them closely as they got closer and closer, catching glimpses of forked tongues and horrid scales. Her grip around her fishing spear tightened, her knuckles turning white. She was completely ready to show these smelly mutts who’s boss, she would make them wish they hadn’t even dared to make a sound, when a scream completely tore her from her thoughts.

She immediately whipped around just in time to see one of the revolting monstrosities reach the fish boy. No. No no no. NO! This wasn’t how it was supposed to go! This wasn’t how it went in her head!! They were supposed to completely demolish these rotten mutts without anyone getting hurt. This wasn’t-

She turned back around only to find one of the beasts leaping straight towards her. Maybe she would end up like the fish boy. Maybe this was her end. Maybe it would’ve been if the constant anger and fury that dwelled inside of her hadn’t begun to grow and expand, overflowing like a pot on a stove left unattended. Her features twisted into a scowl as she lifted up her spear, readying herself.

“YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! YOU FOUL LOATHSOME ROACH!” She screeched at the nearing mutt, her voice filled with rage and disgust. At just the right moment, when the disgusting abomination had gotten close enough, she plunged her spear straight into its head. When the vile creature had fallen over and gone limp, Madeline planted her foot on its neck and removed her spear out of its skull.

She shifted her focus from the now dead mutt to the others, breathing heavily. She wasn’t sure if it was her scream or the adrenaline coursing through her veins that caused her breathing to change, but it didn’t matter at this moment. What did matter were these smelly mutts. They would pay for daring to attack. She doubted they had brains at this point, only a brainless creature would dare to make such an idiotic move. She would show them. She would show them that it was all a mistake. She would send the remaining mutts whining for their creators. These foul monstrosities didn’t stand a chance.

“YOU MORONS! YOU DISGUSTING RATS! I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING!!!” She screamed out at the remaining mutts, her voice cracked and her throat burned. Why was she acting like this? Was it simply just because of the creatures that dared to attack or was it something else? Was she feeling outraged that they would attack an ally? No, impossible. Madeline didn’t like these idiots.... Did she?
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ lii

Postby Zyn » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:22 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: North Quadrant
xxxxxxxxxxxA Clearing
☭ Tags: The Careers, The Mutts
☭ Mood: Furious

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska barely heard Caspia's cry of horror, he could only focus on the mutts in front of him and protecting Killick. However Madeline's screaming cut through the fury and it was like a rush of calm. It was familiar and calming, it was refreshing of all things. Chaska never thought he would find such screams so centering but here he was in the middle of battle drawing strength from his ally. With renewed vigor his own voice rose to join Madeline's in his own brand of a battle cry. Pure wordless screams of fury that would have had a human opponents quaking in their boots. Swinging his scythe through the air he cleanly cut the head off of a charging mutt. The packs numbers were dwindling now with the careers gathering their strength and fighting back like a unit. A scary unit. Suddenly a mutt came from the side and launched itself at Chaska. The shorter career barely had time to lift up his scythe to block the sharp teeth from imbedding themselves in his shoulder. The sheer weight of the mutt knocked Chaska back a step before he was able to steady himself and plant his feet in the dirt. Long claws dug into his chest ripping at his jacket before his was able to fling the filthy mutt from him. Before it could even hit the ground Chaska spun his scythe through the air, slicing the mutt in half. Without bothering to check his wound he took a step forward again so as to not break rank. They would get through this fight. All of them.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me