Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:05 pm

James

James shrugged and walked off towards a door at the end of the hall they were in, and opened it, revealing a flight of spiral stairs that went down and up. He waved Onyx over and began to descend, hoping it led to a basement with a kitchen.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:06 pm

[center]Onyx
I quickly follow him. "I was getting there," I complain. Yeah... totally lying.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:08 pm

James

James laughed at her remark as they neared the bottom of the stairs, and sighed when he saw what was at the bottom.
"Well, we found the dungeon I guess," he said, noting the guards stationed around the cells. A few of them looked up, but didn't seem very interested in the two "nobles" that had just wandered in.

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Onyx
Well. Time for characterized Onyx now. "James," I whine. "I wanted the kitchen, not the dungeons! Can't you hold off on your need to show off until after?"
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:15 pm

James

James rolled his eyes, but smirked. "Oh, this isn't the kitchen, whoops. You boys wouldn't happen to be serving any food, would you?" He joked. The soldiers said nothing though, making James feel a little awkward and he felt smaller in front of them.
"Right," he said and turned around.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:19 pm

[center]Onyx
I huff. If nothing else, I am a fantastic actor. The thought strikes me that I could've - tried, more likely - going into that. I wouldn't mind learning an instrument and becoming a jongleur. Maybe someday...
I act haughty as I ascend the stairs again.[/center[

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:26 pm

James

James led the way back up the stairs, and headed for another door, hoping this one would prove more fruitful. It also lead down to the basement, but since the dungeon had no connecting doors, this one probably led to the kitchens or the barracks. He hoped for the former.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:28 pm

[center]Onyx
Now that we're out of earshot and eyesight from the guards, I can't help but tease James. "Jamsie," I say in a high falsetto before busting up. "Oh man, I could get an award for that acting," I laugh.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:46 am

James

"Well at least you are acting now," James joked with a grin. He shouldered her to add to his jab, before starting down the stairs. Fortunately, the two had hit a stroke of luck; James could tell from the smells wafting towards them that they had found the kitchens.
"Yesss," James hissed to himself as he recognized their success.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Onyx

I stick my tongue out at my mentor, though it's goodnaturedly. He thinks he's such a comedian.
"Finally," I say, the smells making my mouth start to water.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me