A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:32 pm

Name: Star| Location: White Mountain| Tags: Heroes (Daisy and Jaida)

Star tried to think of more solutions to the problem, but she was too tired to come up with anything. She mindlessly followed the group, trying to focus more on not falling asleep in the middle of this journey. Part of her wished that she never mentioned the idea of a cure to the group, as It might give them false hope in an unwinnable battle, but then again, hope was pretty much one of the only things keeping the group awake.

Name: Altitude| Location: Hallway| Tags: Haru's Sneasel, Maggie, Silva, Freed pokemon

Currently Asleep

Name: Cera| Location: Nearby Bush on Forest trail near Rocket base l | Tags: Raikou, Yami, Hikari, Mizu

Currently Asleep
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:16 pm

[kay kay. Also, what would the cure look like? Like, would if be sparkly water? Would it be in a special bottle? Does some random NPC living somewhere along the way have it? Is there anything special, or am i just supposed to post something?]

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki)

The girl didn't hear the others saying anything more. Therefore, she fell silent as well, though she began to wonder something. She asked "How...how much further? Do you know how much further we need to go?" she asked Naoki tiredly.

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias

The blue and white Pokemon yawned.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla

He glanced to her tiredly, yawning some. He nodded and said "Neither do I...it's weird."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:40 pm

Naoki: "At least a few more miles or so to get to Kayla." I said. "Kayla is easy to recognize, the best way to describe her, Kayla's hair is two toned red and white and she has pink eyes, and she always has a metag which is one of her pokemon on her shoulder, Kayla is pretty shy if she doesn't know you, once you get to know her she'll open up to you, Kayla and I have been travelling together ever since I got her out a facility that wasn't doing nice things to Pokemon and humans." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:38 pm

Star was quiet for the time being, trying to focus more on staying awake rather than thinking about what to say to the group. She spoke up when she heard the current distance away from their destination "I'm not sure we can make it a few more miles at this pace." She mentioned, not meaning to complain, but feeling pretty hopeless at that moment.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:58 pm

Naoki: I nodded agreeing with them. I wanted to tell them to power through it but I decided not to.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:00 pm

Daisy fell over at this, to sleep. She soon fell into a deep, deep sleep.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:26 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki)

The girl nodded as she looked ar the other hero. She said "Two toned red and white hair...and pink eyes...got it. Thank you for the information, that's really helpful." She managed a small smile but not much of one, given how tired she was. She hummed a small sound as she looked to Star a moment. She then looked to Daisy, and yelped as she saw her fall. "Daisy, Daisy!" she cried, then looked to Star again. She looked around in a panic, and soon her eyes fell on a small, unmarked bottle soon after. She hurried over and crouched down. She picked up the bottle, now seeing there were no marks or words. She stared at it a moment. She then went back to the others, saying "I...I found this bottle."

(I asked about the medicine/antidote. Jaida will be the only one brave enough to try it, so I asusme that means she's supposed to take some of the medicine or herb first and they'll see it's safe when it doesn't have a negative effect on her)

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla

He glanced to her tiredly, yawning some. He nodded and said "Neither do I...it's weird."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:44 pm

Star watched as Daisy fell to the ground, and stopped to try and help. She contemplated doing the same as she hoisted Daisy up to carry her. It took all her strength, but she was able to walk and carry Daisy, but it was sapping her strength. As Jaida showed the group what she found, Star replied with her thoughts. "Hate to sound negative, but what do you think a bottle is going to do to help us right now?" she asked.

Daisy's weight soon proved to be too much, and she fell down as well, too tired to go on, but not asleep yet. She refused to leave Daisy behind, however.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:23 am

Naoki: "No problem." I said to Jaida. I took out Alexander's ball out and sent him out and I put the girls on his back.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:39 pm

The girl nearly rolled her eyes but stopped herself from doing so. "Maybe its medicine, an antidote, something...helpful," she said. She squeaked as she was put on the Pokemon's back, then she opened the bottle. She took out what looked almost like candy, but also sort of a pill. She ate it quickly, and gasped as she almost immediately began to feel better. She quickly opened Daisy's mouth and put a pill inside. She rubbed her and patted her to try and wake her. Daisy needed to be awake to swallow the antidote.

He -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me