True Love ~Summer/Teen/Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: True Love ~Summer/Teen/Romance RP~

Postby nivvin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 am

Stella rolled her eyes. " Those guys are wierd..." She turned to the other girls warily, glancing back up at the guys. " At least that one..."
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:09 am

"Lookit, Mako. She just rolled her eyes at you!" Akito said, laughing.
Mako shshed Akito furiously and said between jokingly clenched teeth. "Shut up, Kito cuz she's not the one I'm lookin' at!" he said, still staring at the red-head.
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:10 am

Trinity put on her flirty smile and then waved to them. She ran her fingers threw her hair pushing it back from her face. "I dont think they are weird, how do you know one of them?" she said to Tori and Stella.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:13 am

" Dude, did you hear that one guy?" Stella asked playfully, elbowing Trinity, pushing some hair behind her back in the wind. " But hey, you're just obsessed with guys," She added, turning and looking back up at the guys, shaking her head. " Bye.." She turned and walked away, slightly flipping her hair as she did so.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:14 am

Akito laughed at Mako. "You...are...hilarious." He turned back to James. "Really, dude, which one is your sister?"
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 am

Trinity looked at Stella and rolled her eyes "Im not obsessed". She looked at them one last time and then said "It's best if we wait for them to come to us anyways". Then she walked over to Stella and sat down in the sand.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my little bird » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:40 am

James laughed at the two,"The red head."he replied,Looking at Tori.He looked over at Stella.'She's cute.'he thought,"Come on,lets go met them."he said to Mako and Akito.

Tori looked over at Trinity,"I think one of them is my bro."she replied,looking back at the boys.She noticed one of them kept starring at her.She rolled her eyes at him,"What do you keep starring at?"she called to Mako,putting her hands on her hips.
my little bird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 pm

Akito looked, noticed, and then looked at Mako, and noticed the one he was staring at. He laughed. "Dude, the red head is James's little sister," he said, slapping his head.
"And?" Mako said, unashamed. "You!" he called to Tori.
Akito got up, dragging Mako with him, and went down to the beach with James.
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my little bird » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm

"He better stop staring at me unless he wants me knock him obside the head."Tori mumbled to Trinity.

James laughed,"Dude,you get her angry she'll kill you."he said jokingly to Mako.
my little bird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 am

Akito looked at Mako, who had noticed Tori mumbling and was smirking, amused to himself. "You're a wierd one, kid," he said to him. For the first time, Akito dragged his gaze away from his friends, and looked at the girls. There was one, a blonde. She was cute. He kept his cool though. Unlike Mako.
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me