||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Postby Jubee » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 pm

(( I have to go soon, but I'll probably go on my phone later. XD ))

--

The bustling and shoving of other students was the only thing that awoke the heavily sleep-sedated Christian. He nearly slid out of his seat, but managed to catch himself just in time. Slowly standing, he stumbled off the bleachers and toward the door of the auditorium, his bookbag being dragged along the floor behind him. His heavy eyelids were more or less half-way open as he bumped into several students and even a support column on his way to the door, releasing another loud yawn. [ agh, sorry for my fail posts. D: ]
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 pm

{{ They're in a meeting & the principle is telling them where to go to get their schedules. Isaiah spoke up and was asked to go to the principle after the meeting. . .but the principle released the students to explore campus. That's it so far. }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatGingurr » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Dahlia & Shamus Black

When the principle said that they could leave, Shamus let a breathe out of his lungs, one he hadn't realized he had been holding and stood up. He stretched like a cat for a moment, letting a small noise escape from his mouth as he did then started down the bleachers. Leaving Dahlia to follow close behind him. "Better hurry up slow poke," he teased as he jumped down the last couple of the stairs and waited for Dahlia to catch up with him.

She just glared at him for a moment, and managed to squeeze her way past people on all sides of her, and make her way quickly down the stairs, her rather heavy bag hanging over her shoulder as she did. "Ain't you a sweet brother," she said as she reached up and pinched at his cheek before she disappeared into the crowd before Shamus could do something to her as some sort of payback.

Dahlia pressed past many people as she tried to get away from them and try to find her dorm. God she hated being squeezed into a small area with tons of people. She was surprised she wasn't claustrophobic yet. It wouldn't surprise her at all if she was. As she continued she narrowly missed being shoved into a wall by a rather large boy.

This shall be my signature thing for a while, or until I can make a proper one up. Meh, too lazy to do it right now.
So, just enjoy David Tennant's head on Bambi.

ThatGingurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 pm

[[- - Sawyer, yeah that's my name. What about it? - -
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

[[" the simplest things in life, often lead to the greatest complications.
so if this is true, why do we bother to believe that things can come with ease?
or is this the illusion that we wish to see? do we blind ourselves in false hope? "
]]

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
As the other people began to move out of the room, Sawyer hardly allowed herself to care, not moving her feet for the people on the opposing side of her, forcing them to move around her. She finally stood up, still ignoring the few glares she received. She hadn't had her caffeine that morning, and it had put her into a terribly grumpy mood. As she walked, she couldn't wait to get to the dorms within the next hour to get a cup of chai tea. At least that would bring back her natural smile and less sarcastic attitude. She ignored the people around her who spoke sarcastically when she bumped into them, and she smirked, her head phones still blasting her music.

That in itself brought a smile to her face, and she glanced about for a short time wondering what she should do, or where she was supposed to head. She figured that she should collect her schedule, but her main goal was to get to the dorm, as her bags had been placed in her boxes there, so she currently only had a small black hobo bag on hand.

[[O . O . C . -- ]]
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:18 pm

(( Last post for the night; bye! ))

--

Christian, being half-asleep at the moment, stood in the center of the crowded hallway as he hazily blinked up at the rushing students. He recognized it as being the first floor, the floor that housed the front desk. He staggered down the hall, lacking the willpower to sling his bag over his shoulder, something that many of the students passing him would greatly appreciate. He brushed the chocolate-brown strands of hair from his eyes and pushed his glasses higher up the bridge of his nose. Turning around the corner of the hall, he slid his hand into his pocket at the signal of his buzzing phone.
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:52 pm

αяιαиα lєиαу нαят__________

Rounding the corner to the school's entrance, the heels of Ariana's ankle-high combat boots thudded lightly against the pavement. At the sight of a mob of students flowing from the gym and into the main entrance, an annoyed groan escaped the brunette's lips. "Great. Just great." she growled as she realized she must have missed the meeting; which also meant she woke up an hour early for nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Shrugging it off, she turned and followed the crowd into the lobby. Running a hand through the ocean of coffee brown curls that hung over her shoulders, she stopped in front of the receptionist desk. "Ariana Hart." she informed simply; allowing her gaze briefly to drift about the room as she waited.

"Ariana, Ariana, Ariana. . ." the woman chimed as she sorted through the stack of papers that sat on her desk. "Ariana Lenay Hart, here you are." she gave a friendly smile as she held the piece of paper out to her. "Thanks." Ariana murmured as she took the piece of paper and stepped away from the desk. Her arms folded across her chest as she stepped out of the lobby and into the hallway in search of her dorm.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:55 pm

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Eris Adrian Slavin
- gєиdєя : : "You're kidding right? Female."
- αgє : : "Eighteen."
- gяαdє : : "Senior. One more year and I'm outta this hell-hole for good."
- doям : : 5 (Seeing as it's the only one open)

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - 5'8
- ωєιgнт - 115
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - Eris tends to wear a lot of long cardigans over various tank-tops. She also wears darker skinny jeans or shorts. She adores boots. Can't get enough of them. And an old tarnished silver rosary hangs around her neck. If you ask about it, she probably won't tell you anything.
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - "Does eyeliner count? No? Then maybe my hair..."
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - She has a small tattoo of a swallow on her right wrist, for her brother Eric who died in a car accident, and another on her left wrist, for her best friend Sam(Samantha) who overdosed a year ago.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - "Ha!"
- тнємє ѕoиg - Out of Time - A Day to Remember
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - Straight.
- яαиdoм fαcт - Eris is an amazing pianist, but she hasn't played since her older brother died.
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -
Eris isn't much for conversation, and when she is, it's either cynical or sarcastic. She was never a people person to begin with, so having to hold and entire conversation with someone just seems to her to be down right pointless. She can hold her own in an argument though, she can be very opinionated when she feels like it and she doesn't have a problem getting her point across. She could care less about other people's emotions and will make a good show of stepping all over them.

Again, because Eris isn't all that much of a people person she doesn't have very many real relationships. Only a few people knew the 'real her' and guess what, two of them died. She figured she was cursed or something, all of her friendships and relationships ended in various disasters. The piano had always been her escape, Eric had taught her to play when she was seven. But after he died, she couldn't bring herself to play again. And once Sam died, her world seemed to just slip out from under her, and she still seemed to be spinning out of control. The only thing in her life which she thinks she can rely on, is Sam's rosary. The girl always had it with her, and when she died it was given to Eris.

Although Eris can be tough, frustrating, anger-induced, cynical, annoying, and.... well you get the picture, once someone really gets to know her, she can be very loving. She always seemed to need someone to love her, or even just like her. And when that she does let that person in, it's very easy for her to throw her love and loyalty on them. Which is a strength but also a very large weakness, because it then becomes very easy for that someone to break her.

((Hope it's not to late to join))
Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:59 pm

(I will post in a few)
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:00 pm

{{ Accepted =] }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:25 pm

ℰяίՏ Տℓคvίภ

Clack, clack, clack.The sound of rushing boots rang in Eris' ears as she half galloped, half tripped her way through the school. A large mug of green tea sloshed in her right hand as the other feverishly stuff papers into the bag falling off of her shoulder. She was very late. Of course her alarm hadn't gone off, most likely a power outage or her clock just hated her, she had missed the meeting entirely and now she was making a fool of herself as she tried to get to her schedule without throwing hot tea on someone. She felt utterly ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that she kept sneezing every five seconds. She was sure she caught the cold. Great way to start off the year. She finally managed to make it to the main office, managing to spill tea on not one, but two people on the way. She leaned heavily against the receptionist desk, pushing her long blonde hair away from her face. "Eris Slavin." she huffed, waiting for a piece of paper to be shoved in her direction.

"Here you are dear." the woman smiled, giving her an odd look as she handed her the paper. Eris rolled her eyes and stepped away. Dear. She hated that word. Why did people have to use it? She decided to set to work organizing the mess of papers that were falling out of her bag. With a sneeze and a sip of tea she set to work.

((Sorry that took so long, I'm in the middle of editing some photos))
Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me