The Keeper(Mutant/Human RP)Took three days

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Keeper(Mutant/Human RP)Took three days

Postby Phantasmagoria » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 am

[ Not to be a mini-mod, but Ponie's rules say to type in third person. c: ]
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medusa1997 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:03 am

[crap sorry forgot i am so used to first]
ImageImage
medusa1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 am

Masq watched from a window as a girl sprinted around the corner of the house, tilting her head to one side before jumping down from the sill and heading into the main house, to 'warn' Iri of the person in her own way. Within the minute, the wolf hybrid was staring at her human, barking, watching as he rather awkwardly tried to bandage his right shoulder with one arm. "What is it, girl?" he murmured softly, looking into the dog's brown eyes before she trotted off towards the garage. "Ughh.. I wish she could speak." he grumbled as he grabbed his sword, hoping that he hadn't lost his touch with using it left handed..
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:31 pm

The puppy yelped loudly in pain. The Keeper used her sword to cut the wire and it slid off. The puppy ran away trying to fly.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medusa1997 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:35 am

Ash saw the attention she got from the dog. ''I had got to away'' she mumbled. She took of second street and ran into a abandined house. When she got inside she blinked this was not as she thought it would be it was a mansion. High floors, a gaint chandilar. ''WOW'' she said. She fumbled through the cabnets and the fridge all she found was some milk and some eggs. She found a iron pan and cooked the eggs sunny side up. She got a plate and a glass. She found a fork. She sat at the table. ''My first meal so far'' she said. When she was finshed she needed to find another arrow for her bow. She walked to the garage to find a big red ferrari sitting there. She grabed a couple arrows and jumped in. She found the keys put them into the ignition and pushed it into gear. Ash pushed the gargage door opener and pushed the gas. She whistled out the window there came her dog charlie she jumped through her window and got in shotgun. Ash headed onto 5th street looking for other signs of life.
ImageImage
medusa1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm

The keeper was leading Curse down the street. She had been so busy creating mutants she had forgotten what having a good friend was like. A girl was riding on a winged horse herding a bunch of tiny rabbit like mutants down the street, She smiled at Ash and then focused on the mutants again. A scientist came up to the door to Iri's house and knocked on the door.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Irirath's fingers gripped into the hilt of his sword, listening at the rapping of knuckles against his door. "I go for the torso, you go for the ankles?" he suggested sarcastically to his companion, swinging the sword in his left hand boredly. 'Oh, great, I'm talking to a frigging dog..' he thought absent-mindedly to himself. "So, answer or not?" he wondered aloud, if it was that creepy chick again he was likely to behead her.. Though the image made him queasy, so he shook his head and started towards the door..
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:35 pm

The scientist slid a note under the door. it was something about a warning of a large herd of tiny mutants that may or may not be deadly. The Keeper saw the mutants go past her and had a confused look.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:15 am

Iri seized the paper in his fingers, blinking slowly and raising an eyebrow he read. "Okay, what the Hell?" he wondered to himself, scratching his head before turning to Masq. "You get this?" he asked jokingly, crouching down and holding the note at eye level for his canine. "Oh God it's official, I'm going insane." he mumbled under his breath..
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:14 am

At the bottom of the note it said that they could easily kill a large dog and may kill humans if there are enough of them. The Keeper bent down to pick one of them up and pet it. It had enough sense not to bite her with Curse right there and didn't want to be eaten.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me