Anime Battle Island ~Semi-lit~ (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Anime Battle Island ~Semi-lit~ (Accepting)

Postby ~Lotus~ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:52 pm

((Accepted))
~Lotus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Cheshire's_Heart♥ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 pm

>Niche<

Niche looked straight in front of her. Her dark blue eyes looked angered, and annoyed as usual. She didn't know where she was, and she didn't know if she wanted to know either. She had been in stranger places... Niche pulled Steaky off her head and looked at him in front of her. Her claws were neatly hidden under her big pink, mitten things. "If I can't find any food. I'm eating you." She said as she looked at the creature with sharp, piercing eyes. The creature started to squirm uncomfortably, as it knew that she wasn't kidding. She had tried to actually cook him a few times. Steaky got back on top of the girl's head, shivering. Niche looked as though she just seemed angry, but at the moment she was actually wondering if Lagwas doing alright without her. After all, she was his Dingo. She felt like others were wondering why she was here. She was just an inch over 4 feet, and she looked no older than 7; even though she was technically over 200 years old. She waited patiently for whoever she had to fight. She wasn't afraid to take anything on...although Lag was usually the one who kept her from doing something impulsive...

*~*~*

<Sebastian>

Sebastian's crimson red eyes looked around with a hint of intrest in them. A few people had weird clothing on...at least for his normal time period. Sebastian was most certian that this was not England. Sebastian had grown used to change at this point though. He had lived through it all. Ancient Rome, chivalry, Sebastian has been alive ever since humans could fear. He didn't really talk to anyone else. He didn't really feel like it really. Besides, if he was going to have to fight, it was wise not to become too friendly with the enemy. Sebastain smirked a bit to himself and looked straight on. Whatever the challenge, he was sure he could face it.
My name is Cheshires_Heart
I like like to roleplay, and these are my favorite styles/fandoms-

-Romance
-Warriors
-Percy Jackson
-Fantasy

If you would like to roleplay or collaborate on making one, don't be afraid to message me.

♥Cheshire's_Heart♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawnkisses » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm

( aaaand go~ oh my goodness, niche vs jack -- that's going to be so fun. 8D blonde vs blonde, too xD )

Jack Vessalius }
I'm not a hero.

Jack had already looked around most of the island. The sun was high in the sky, and the sound of waves could easily be heard. He had never seen the ocean before, but would rather it be under different circumstances. His emerald green eyes scanned the arena where he was seated. Not many of the other people who had been brought here were around yet, but when he did see people, they looked completely strange. The women wore the skimpiest clothes he had ever seen, compared to the flouncy Victorian dress he was used to. It just looked so immodest. The men's clothes stumped him just as much. Poor Jack stuck out like a sore thumb, in his turquoise green overcoat, ruffled white undershirt, black vest, and white pants. Actually, he had seen a man dressed like a butler from his time. Jack smiled slightly and wondered if there was any sort of way to befriend the black-haired and red eyed man he had caught sight of. lol sebastian.

Reaching into his green coat, he pulled out the golden pocket watch made for his best friend Glen. He flipped it open to check the time, and the sweet melody of ' Lacie ' played. It was a very nice pocket watch, he thought...but then again, he was also its crafter. Jack frowned. Time had been messed up due to his change in location. Sighing, he clicked it closed again and gently placed it in his pocket. Suddenly, the flip of wings opening jerked him from his thoughts. In the arena was the first competitor for this sick game -- a boy with long black hair and equally black wings. Jack rested his head on his hands and analyzed the boy, much younger than himself. In fact, Jack was pretty sure he was the oldest one here in appearance, but probably not in real age ( being 25 in appearance, but 125 in age ) -- that put an even bigger responsibility on him, feeling pity for the younger ones. He had to get back home, away from this foolish fight ; he had to get back home, where his home...was halfway gone, and his best friends weren't waiting on him. He had to get back home, to Oz, to protect his little Vessalius cousin.
Last edited by fawnkisses on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm back. :^)

fawnkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Lotus~ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Kanda heard he was getting matched up with someone. That thought didn't make him feel any better, he wasn't having a good day. He then set out for the hand to hand combat area. Kanda's face was expressionless, and his heart was cold and unloving as usual. The days didn't matter, the fights didn't matter, he would do what he did, and always crush his opponent. Most of the time, he didn't even have to activate his innocence. I don't like wasting effort on those who I can defeat using Mugen as just a regular sword.. The thought put him in an even worse off mood then he had been before.
~Lotus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Cheshire's_Heart♥ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 pm

((I've watched the first few episodes of pandora hearts...but I've never actually known about Jack all too much, but I know it will be an interesting fight since every lock of niche's hair is a sharp blade ^^))

>Niche<

Niche looked up when she heard a bit of music being played. Even though she was over 200 hundred years old, she still had childish interests. She frowned when it stopped. She didn't hear music all that often. Niche found the direction where she had heard the music come from. She saw a man dressed kind of weird...but a lot of people where weird where she came from. Especially those monster things she and Lagen countered. She was a little ways awayfrom the man with Steaky still on her head. "You there." Niche stated from where she was. "Was that music coming from you? Where?" Niche said looking straight at the man. She didn't see any instruments or anything...Didn't music come from instruments?

-Romance
-Warriors
-Percy Jackson
-Fantasy

If you would like to roleplay or collaborate on making one, don't be afraid to message me.

♥Cheshire's_Heart♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawnkisses » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 pm

( jack's awesome sauce -- just like an adult oz xD and yep, it'll be interesting! 8D i've only seen...one or two eps of letter bee? i need to stop being lazy. e_e )

Jack Vessalius }
I'm not a hero.

Jack almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the voice of a young girl. Snapping to a straight sitting position instead of slouching, he turned to the the blonde girl. She had long pig tails, and wore pink mittens over her hands...and there was some sort of animal on her head. At least he thought it was an animal. "Was that music coming from you? Where?" Jack stared for a second, the question blowing right over his head. " Oh! " he exclaimed, fumbling in his pocket to unearth the watch. "You mean this?" Jack flipped open the golden pocket watch, adorned with various engravings. It began to play the melody Glen had composed, written when they had made the watch together. "It came from my pocket watch -- my friend wrote the music, and I made a watch with a music box in it to play it! I'm a music box maker, " he said with a smile. " Want to hold it? The time's messed up, though... " Shame. He'd have to re-wind it soon.
I'm back. :^)

fawnkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Cheshire's_Heart♥ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:52 pm

((It's the same for me but switch the animes ^^))

>Niche<

Niche looked at the golden watch with a bit of awe in her eyes. She had never seen a watch that played music. "Music...box..." Niche repeated what he had said. A watch that could hold a music box? Strange...the only musci box she had ever seen was at the carnival she was shipped to. "Hold it?" She said, looking at the watch, and back at her big, mitted hands. She didn't want to break the watch or anything...It wasn't really easy to hold small things in her hands. "If thats really ok..." She answered finally. "I can't tell time, so it doesn't matter to me if it's off." Niche had never actually gotten a proper education. She was always being shipped around.

-Romance
-Warriors
-Percy Jackson
-Fantasy

♥Cheshire's_Heart♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rikutsu » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 am

(Have I been accepted? I didn't see anywhere if I have been.)
Returning Player - Not Very Active
O.O No, please...don't click me!!
Rikutsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Lotus~ » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:27 am

((Accepted))
~Lotus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikuzushi » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 am

Black-Cat saw Niche , and went and looked at her "Hey , little girl , arent you to young to fight?" he asked , very confuced. the last person he'd saw fighting at a younge age .... was a robot girl that looked to be in her early teens. He went and flicked the bell on his neck to make sure she would notice him. ' I really dont want to be here.' he thought 'Why did i get dragged here , without Sven' he began to wonder.
Lights off
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kunikuzushi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me