Human/Avian(bird)hybrid rp(like maximum ride!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Human/Avian(bird)hybrid rp(like maximum ride!)

Postby Lady Mekka » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 am

Twitch fell out of the chair, catching one of her wings under her body. She screamed as the wing snapped, tears springing to her eyes.
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kri » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 am

Zoe was about to grab some thing out of the cupboard when she heard crying behind her. Without saying a word, she got a bandage and carefully picked up the wing and put some medicine on it before wrapping it up. "It will feel a bit stiff, don't try to fly." she said softly.
Epic pic of Crusade by Compumon!

Check out my adoptable species?

EMPTY SPACE... that needs to be filled >.<
Kri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:54 am

Dakota heard the petrifying snap of Twitch's wing. Dakota quickly turned around to see the horrifying scene."Twitch are you okay?" Dakota asked worriedly. Dakota slowly walked over to Zoe and Twitch trying to examine the wing.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vvildern » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:06 pm

nike lands outside the house, returning from her early morning fly just in time to hear the commotion from inside. she hurried in to see everyone crowded around twitch, asking if she was all right. i lift my eyebrows and walk over towards them. "What happened?!" i say, raising my voice so someone would notice and explain. obviously something was going on with twitch.
~Sig is a work in progress~
Vvildern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kri » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:24 pm

"Nothing much, Twitch broke her wing but she's ok. No offence, but you don't need to shout." replied Zoe in a calm voice.

Kri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 am

Twitch wiped a tear off her face, sniffing.
"Thanks." she said, tucking her three unbroken wings close to her side, leaving the broken one out. She ran the top part of her wrist across the bottom of her nose, wiping up the snot in the ever so classical 6 year old way. She busied herself in arranging the full skirt of her dress around her, trying not to think about what had just happened. She smiled shakily at the others.
"One of the advantages of having two set of wings, eh?" she said, trying to lighten the mood. She hated when the older kids worried.
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kri » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 am

"Yeah, I guess." replied Zoe, smiling. I haven't had my breakfast yet, she thought as she walked back to the cupboard and grabbed a random can, scooping the food into her mouth.

Kri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:40 am

((Is it okay if I make a charrie (or more) later? I don't have the time now cuz I'm not supposed be on right now and I'll need to see the screen to make it. In the meantime, don't hesitate to join my own Max Ride rp. Just click the banner I made in my siggy. :D I will be on at either 7:00 or 6:00 to 8:00 Eastern time later. Of my spellin gis a bit off, please don't mind it. I am typing with my screen off and pushing the keys as lightly as I can so I don't make much noise.))

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vvildern » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:49 am

nike walks over to zoe, "im sorry for shouting," she said, blushing embarrasedly, "i just wanted to make sure someone could hear me over all the fuss." nike blinked, then with a nod, turned back to twitch. "does your wing hurt?" i know some herbs that can help with the pain if you like." she said shyly.
~Sig is a work in progress~
Vvildern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mustanggirl26 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Terra came into the room, yawning. "What's the matter?" she asked,seeing the coomotion.
Mustanggirl26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me