Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:35 pm

[kyoko: ah, kay. It's fine.]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one took Shez's hand gently in his. He then began to walk once more, still smiling.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair still blushed. He shook his head, as they both walked.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez

The brown eyed curly haired ginger hummed and walked. The white haired, eared and tailed little one giggled. The reddish-brown eyes focused on the two men. Jesse twitched darker ears, the white tipped tail flicking as they called "Byleth, Shez."

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed quietly. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes looked about still. He smiled to himself a bit, thinking of his mother. Neither of them had any idea about his real parents...technical parents. He seriously thought the scientist was his dad or something. He knew his mom was his mom, but had no idea...She'd actually been a surrogate. He hadn't been born her actual child, but was raised to believe he was. However, he had an affinity for the sword. He also had one wing, which kind of...it appeared when he got startled or anything. Neither he nor mom understood it. Shaking his head, he gasped as Naoe said Boo, and the wing came out now, as he was startled.

He huffed a bit...then shook his head at the werewolf. "It's fine..." he said, though the way he said it probably said otherwise.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu

The blue green eyed one smiled as she looked at everyone. "Kurikara, do you like flowers?" she asked.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyes focused on the dragon dorm student, and she nodded. "I just have classes and tests and things as well. Nothing right at the moment, though, which is why I'm just wandering."

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden

The pretty and slender raven haired female hummed. The ambery eyed one said "I bet Kurikara will like the flowers too. Well...maybe," she then said. She didn't want to assume what kinds of things the dragon might like.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one hummed. The white-ended-black haired one blinked reddish-brown and ambery eyes. He smiled as he looked at the others. "Let's go," he said, basically just saying what Mayu had.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked to Skye. "I...think we'll be fine," they said, and Onna nodded, agreeing if they had to do that it would be fine.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

The dark haired one -walking-

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns -walking-

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger -walking-

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed brunette -walking-

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead continued to touch and hold the end of the purple cloak. "I...guess I could make friends, but would anyone want to hang out with me? They're all older..." she said. She then said "They already all have their groups of friends." It then registered that he'd said there were other lonely students. "There's...other lonely students?" she asked. He was such a good (adoptive) father to her, she thought. "Could you...walk me to one of those dorms?" she asked.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, gijinka Mew (mentioned)

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and smiled at Touya. He motioned him to follow, and stood up from the bed. He was getting restless, though they hadn't actually sat there long. He walked out, and noticed a girl that kind of resembled a Mew..

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, gijinka Mew (mentioned)

The brownish haired one patted Leaf and stood as well. He began to walk, noticing the girl and tilting his head as well. That couldn't be right...he was pretty sure Mew didn't have a gender. Shaking his head, he glanced to N then the girl.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one, with things on his head (maybe just part of the hair), looked around. He sighed quietly a bit...He then shook his head, glancing to his mate and adopted son. He smiled at them both, his wings hidden for the moment.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- Mew?- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew (N and Touya)

The pretty female with the long red and white hair ran along. Her beautiful eyes looked about as she ran, then she skidded to a stop. Her wings flared as she slid a bit. She then hid them once more, and called "Mew!" as she spotted the pink haired girl, another Legendary like her.

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy hummed a small sound. Mako eyes glanced about, then he looked to Kairi.

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl sighed. She then looked to Riku, and nodded to him.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec, Clary, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The dark haired and pretty eyed male -petting wolf-

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus, Clary, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The dark haired one -petting wolf-

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Magnus and Alec, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman glanced to the others. She then glanced the direction those two had gone.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Clary and co, Jonathan and Victoria

The smaller and slender pretty she wolf sat. The blue eyed white wolf let them keep petting and patting her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:59 am

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: Kaeya

He was alone in his room, it was room for two, but he didn't have any roommate yet, which didn't really bother him that much as he enjoyed being alone. He noticed during his time at the academy that there was another member at the water dorms he was as well, but never really spoke to the male. He decided to grab himself by the neck and go talk to the boy "Hey you...uh we do not really speak but we are at the same dorm" he spoke up after catching the boy in the hallways.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

He eventually hears steps sounds behind him for a moment, giving a peek over his shoulders at the teacher's room door. He narrowed his eyes as he saw the girl whom he was being seen with Crowley a few times before. He walked into the empty yet dark room, it was obvious there was nobody there except for him.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He looked at her as he walked forward "age doesn't really mean anything, you can be friends with anyone you feel you can get along with and you understand others. Youre a nice girl I think anyone could want to be friends with you if you just tried to get to them or give them chance to come to you" he said. He thought for a moment "well, that's pretty much a thing you need to see by yourself? I mean a lonely person is easy to see, as they are usually alone...like staying in the corner or keeping their distance from others" he responded to her "You said you're lonely, think about what you do, mostly every lonely person does the same thing, you're not lonely if you're not alone" he said to her.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: Shey

She nodded "I see, yeah the days in here can be rather boring sometimes when you don't have any classes and need to think about what you could be doing," she said to her. Her eyes wandered to the posters on the walls "so if you don't have anything, do you want to go to a cafeteria with me? If I remember right it was a pancake day today" she said with a smile.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Dark Mousy, open

He watched as his roommate walked out of the room before walking into the bathroom to do his morning chores. He watched himself in the mirror for a moment, seeing that it was still him, Dark mousy was not doing any switch with him now, which was kind of odd. He was used to his alter ego, but sometimes he felt awkward about how lively the Dark mousy was, he could easily do things that he could never even think of doing. He sighed once more and washed his face quickly, before leaved the room.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Krad, open

He didn't wait for the Daisuke anymore just left the room alone 'hey Krad? Is everything okay?' he asked his alter ego 'what do you think?' the blond responded sarcastically which was nothing new. He sighed "Well I could know if you don't speak, you can read my mind, but I can't your...' he said annoyed "you didn't switch with me when you got into a shower, I feel like a being swimming into a swamp" he responded sharply. He sighed again 'I thought you don't like to switch because then Dark mousy can scent you and tease you?" he kept asking, but his blond alter ego got silent again.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: Akira, open

He woke up when his older brother kicked him out of his bed. Yawning the Pikachu boy left his room a few steps away from his brother who already waited in the hallway.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

He woke up early, just like he was forcing himself to do, after being late almost every morning a few years ago. He sighed as his younger brother was still sleeping and kicked him out of his bed to wake him up "now let's go, you don't want to be late" he said and left the room to wait for him in the hallway.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

She walked outside of the building, her eyes looking toward the beautiful fake Cherryblossom trees in the garden of the Sakura dorm. She loved those trees even if they were not real, they bloomed with magic, true Cherryblossom could not be open at this time of year, but it didn't bother her. She still enjoyed them.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: (N, Toya, Latias)

She wandered around the Sakura dorm hallways when walked to the two trainers there and froze. She was being so hyper to go to find those trainers, but now when she was almost face to face with them, she was a little bit nervous. She didn't fear those trainers, but she was unsure about those things which they have to capture a pokemon, a Pokeball 'I hope that is not strong enough to capture me, or that it seems me as a human instead of a pokemon' she thought to herself. She almost missed the call of the other person as well, but eventually looked to the Latias.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

They were in the bathroom, making up and enhancing their feminine appearance, they loved being seen as pretty and cute, it was just their style even if sometimes they little bit overshooting with their makeovers. Hanbee was ordered to make up Ishida as well, but early in the morning, their roommate left the room early 'what a coward' they thought to themselves with a smirk on their face.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He left his room early as possible, mostly to run away from the little threat his roommate Hanbee was given to him last evening to make him up. He didn't really have any classes or anything in the morning so he walked to the light dorms library to find and read something he could like to enjoy his time with. At this early, the library was a pretty silent place too as there were not many who go there this early, after most of the classes or evening things could be different.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He was left only a few steps before his brother, taking some water to the little kitchen and a bite of the chocolate belonging to his brother there. He didn't have any classes this morning, so he made a deal with the cooks at the Academy cafeteria to help them always when he didn't have classes or other things. He did enjoy doing some work too even if it was mostly washing dishes, cleaning, or making bread.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: open

He left the room as well, not getting any more sleep even if his body was screaming for more sleep, but he was having a hard time getting any sleep at all. He walked down the hallways to the little kitchen there, where the students could bring food and other stuff if they wanted to. He took vegan chocolate which was actually very good for chocolate but noticed that there was someone taking a bite on the bar, which didn't really surprise him at all. It was pretty luckily his younger brother Kagekatsu, nobody else could dare to touch his food.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: Zephir

He gave him a little smile when he told him that it was fine "good good, I don't want to scare anyone without no reasons..." he said his eyes looking to the walls for a moment "Are you going to a class? it is so peaceful that I am not sure if there even is any classes today" he said.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: open

He left the rooms with Naoe, who kind of followed him just like he liked to do. Somehow he did get him to leave him behind in the hallways as he walked to the nurse's room to check the wound he was got a few days earlier. There was nothing bad going on on the wound, but it was itching that made him uncomfortable, so he decided to ask if there was some ointment or anything to help it.

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm

Skye~ I nodded. "Grab onto me please, oh yeah I'm going to warn you guys now, my eyes will be dark blue, they change from sea blue to dark blue and don't be afraid, it's just the way my powers work." I said to Narumi, Orri and Onna.

Narumi~ I grabbed onto Skye's arm as tight as I could. "I'm more nervous than scared." I said to Skye.

Ayako~ I narrowed my eyes at Jonathan and Victoria. "How do you two know about him?" I asked Jonathan and Victoria angrilly. I continued to try and break free.

Demon Princess Victoria~ "We heard that's all." I replied to Ayako. I was lying of course.

Raiden Mai~ I nodded agreeing with the others. "Yes she can carry all of us, and it's not the first time other people have been on Kurikara with either me and Mayu." I said to Ryota, Suki and Leina. "Mayu can you tell Kurikara to open one of her wings so we can get on her?" I asked Mayu.

Mayu~ I've never seen Sakura trees before. "Sure I can." I replied to Raiden Mai. "Kira can you please open one of your wings so mom,Suki,Leina,Ryota and I can get on." I asked Kurikara telepathically. "Yes I can Mistress Mayu." Kurikara replied to me telepathically. Kurikara opened one of her wings so we could get on. Mom got on Kurikara and got on behind her. "Come on, just walk up the wing and I'll help you guys up." I said to Leina, Ryota, and Suki. "Don't worry it won't hurt wing." I said to Leina, Ryota and Suki.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:45 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one took Shez's hand gently in his. He then began to walk once more, still smiling.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair still blushed. He shook his head, as they both walked.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez

The brown eyed curly haired ginger hummed and walked. The white haired, eared and tailed little one giggled. The reddish-brown eyes focused on the two men. Jesse twitched darker ears, the white tipped tail flicking as they called "Byleth, Shez."

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed quietly. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes looked about still. He smiled to himself a bit, thinking of his mother. Neither of them had any idea about his real parents...technical parents. He seriously thought the scientist was his dad or something. He knew his mom was his mom, but had no idea...She'd actually been a surrogate. He hadn't been born her actual child, but was raised to believe he was. However, he had an affinity for the sword. He also had one wing, which kind of...it appeared when he got startled or anything. Neither he nor mom understood it. Shaking his head, he gasped as Naoe said Boo, and the wing came out now, as he was startled.

He huffed a bit...then shook his head at the werewolf. "It's fine..." he said, though the way he said it probably said otherwise.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co

The blue green eyed one nodded at Mayu. She said "Okay," as she walked towards the dragon, then looked to the others. She decided to let the teachers and Ryota go first. She gestured to them to go up first, and hummed quietly a bit.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyes focused on the dragon dorm student, and she nodded. "I just have classes and tests and things as well. Nothing right at the moment, though, which is why I'm just wandering."

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina

The pretty and slender raven haired female hummed. The ambery eyed one said "I bet Kurikara will like the flowers too. Well...maybe," she then said. She didn't want to assume what kinds of things the dragon might like.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red and white, gray and white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white with red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one hummed. The white-ended-black haired one blinked reddish-brown and ambery eyes. He nodded as Mayu said she'd help them up. He waited for his mom and or Mai to go up first.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked around. They and Onna said "Okay," and held onto her as best as they could.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead continued to touch and hold the end of the purple cloak. "I...guess I could make friends, but would anyone want to hang out with me? They're all older..." she said. She then said "They already all have their groups of friends." It then registered that he'd said there were other lonely students. "There's...other lonely students?" she asked. He was such a good (adoptive) father to her, she thought. "Could you...walk me to one of those dorms?" she asked.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, gijinka Mew (mentioned)

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and smiled at Touya. He motioned him to follow, and stood up from the bed. He was getting restless, though they hadn't actually sat there long. He walked out, and noticed a girl that kind of resembled a Mew..

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, gijinka Mew (mentioned)

The brownish haired one patted Leaf and stood as well. He began to walk, noticing the girl and tilting his head as well. That couldn't be right...he was pretty sure Mew didn't have a gender. Shaking his head, he glanced to N then the girl.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one, with things on his head (maybe just part of the hair), looked around. He sighed quietly a bit...He then shook his head, glancing to his mate and adopted son. He smiled at them both, his wings hidden for the moment.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- Mew?- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew (N and Touya)

The pretty female with the long red and white hair ran along. Her beautiful eyes looked about as she ran, then she skidded to a stop. Her wings flared as she slid a bit. She then hid them once more, and called "Mew!" as she spotted the pink haired girl, another Legendary like her.

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy hummed a small sound. Mako eyes glanced about, then he looked to Kairi.

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl sighed. She then looked to Riku, and nodded to him.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec, Clary, Ellena

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus, Clary, Ellena

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Magnus and Alec, Ellena

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman sighed. She was trying to decide if they should go or not.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Clary and co

The smaller and slender pretty she wolf sat. The blue eyed white wolf let them keep petting and patting her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:59 am

Skye~ I nodded. My eyes changed to dark blue. My friends and I disappeared into the Shadows. I lead them over to where Jonathan, Ayako and Victoria were.

Raiden Mai~ "Everybody on?" I asked Ryota,Leina and Suki.

Ayako~ I felt the spell start to work. I dropped to the ground and my purple hair started to change to black. "Ayako I don't know anything about this spell, I have no clue what it will do to us." Yuto/Ute said to me telepathically. "Me either Yuto." I said to Yuto telepathically.

Victoria~ Jonathan and I watched Ayako drop to the ground.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:31 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/Jesse/open

The light greenish haired one looked up, hearing the voice of their cat person friend. He looked over, and indeed there stood the darker eared and white tipped tailed one. He nodded to Jesse and Ark a moment. He then glanced to Shez.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/Jesse/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair looked over as well. He heard the voice of their friend, and smiled. Of course, he and Jesse were closer than Byleth and Jesse were. Ark liked them both though; Shez smiled as he said "Hello Jesse, Ark."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez/open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger hummed and smiled. The white haired, eared and tailed little one nodded to the adults. The reddish-brown eyes focused on the two men. The darker ears and white tipped tail moved in intervals, just like a regular cat. He smiled and said "Hello. How are you two?" and noted they held hands.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co

The blue green eyed one nodded at Mayu. She climbed up after the others, and said "I think we're all on now."

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina

The ambery raven haired female hummed. She nodded along to what Leina was saying.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one hummed. The white-ended-black haired one blinked reddish-brown and ambery eyes, nodding too.

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes closed a moment, though they tried to stay calm. Onna reached out to pat her sibling a bit. She and the others then went with Skye. She made a small sound.

The white and blue haired one smiled at his mate and son once more. He hugged his son and kissed his mate, then stepped back.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec, Clary, Ellena

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus, Clary, Ellena

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Magnus and Alec, Ellena

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman sighed. She was trying to decide if they should go or not.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Clary and co

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lane - 2

Postby Soup5 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:36 pm

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: Ferid Bathory
      Lane finally gets out of their seat. While they still got some time left, they could head to a study room to look for more references for medicines. Lately, Lane has been particularly interested in the subject of 'Poison'. Lane walks through the crowded hallway -normally, it is quiet during the teaching hour until the time ticks during free periods- where groups of lively youngsters with common grounds share their days. Lane continued passing through different social circles before witness a young man entered a dark room. Lane peaked by the door frame, watching the young man moved idly around the room while continued to ignore the light switch. Lane then leaned against the door with their arms crossed. " Mr. Bathory," their muffled voice called out the long silver-haired man before stepping behind him, "the room is dark, why don't you turn the lights on?"
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:09 am

Sayuri Kano~ I heard screaming and someone crashing to the ground. I ran to the window in my sister and I's dorm room. I gasped and saw Ayako being held down by Jonathan and Victoria. "Sis come see this." I said to Nami. Nami and I have seen a lot of crazy things in the VR shadow world known as Shadow Vr game but we've never seen someone use magic like this before.

Lady Nami Kano~I stood up and walked over to the window Sayuri was looking out of. "What the heck, magic shouldn't be used like that, this is even more crazy than the stuff we've seen in Shadow VR game." I said to Sayuri. Sayuri and I walked away from the window and down the stairs of Sakura dorm and outside over to where Jonathan, Victoria and Ayako were.

Jonathan~ "Witnesses Victoria." I said to Victoria. I was not happy about having witnesses.

Victoria~ I nodded noticing some of the students nearby. I ignored it though and continued with the spell.

Ayako~ I screamed again as the front of my hair changed to light purple. I started to fight against it, but I couldn't.

Skye~ "Poor girl." I said to Narumi, Orri and Onna.

Narumi~ I nodded. "Why would Jonathan and Victoria do that to Ayako?" I asked Skye, Orri and Onna.

Ryoken~ I had no clue what was going on. I didn't see Narumi.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:59 am

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/Jesse/open

The light greenish haired one looked up, hearing the voice of their cat person friend. He looked over, and indeed there stood the darker eared and white tipped tailed one. He nodded to Jesse and Ark a moment. He then glanced to Shez.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/Jesse/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair looked over as well. He heard the voice of their friend, and smiled. Of course, he and Jesse were closer than Byleth and Jesse were. Ark liked them both though; Shez smiled as he said "Hello Jesse, Ark."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez/open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger hummed and smiled. The white haired, eared and tailed little one nodded to the adults. The reddish-brown eyes focused on the two men. The darker ears and white tipped tail moved in intervals, just like a regular cat. He smiled and said "Hello. How are you two?" and noted they held hands.

The blue green eyed one nodded at Mayu. She climbed up after the others, and said "I think we're all on now."

The ambery raven haired female hummed. She nodded along to what Leina was saying.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one hummed. The white-ended-black haired one blinked reddish-brown and ambery eyes, nodding too.

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked to the girl, and they made a small sound. "What...what are they doing to her?" was asked.

The white and blue haired one smiled at his mate and son once more. He hugged his son and kissed his mate, then stepped back.

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound blue-gray, gray, or brownish eyed one looked around. The raven smiled at Morgana, then walked. He glanced around a bit as the two of them walked. He smiled a bit, more to himself than anything.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The white marked black cat, yellow collar on as always, looked at Akira. He took his humanoid form, shaking his black haired head. The golden-tan and pretty eyed one glanced around. White tipped black tail flicking, black ears twitching, he followed the human.

The dark haired and pretty eyed male heard a scream, jerking his head up...He looked to the others in concern.

The dark haired one jerked his head up as well. He made eye contact with his man, and held the boys close.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Magnus and Alec, Ellena-> open

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman jerked. She looked to the others, then ran off.

The smaller and slender pretty she wolf sat. The blue eyed white wolf growled a bit as she heard it too...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:08 pm

Raiden Mai~ I nodded. Kurikara moved her massive red and black wings lifting us off the ground, the ceiling of the room Kurikara stays in opened up and we flew out of room and headed toward the Sakura dorm. I landed us in a clearing courtyard area near the Sakura dorm. Mayu and I slid off of Kurikara.

Mayu~Kurikara put one of her wings so the others could climb down from her. I looked around at the area where we had landed.
Yuto/Ayako~ My dark falls academy uniform disappeared and in its place was a punk-style outfit that was over top a dull green formal shirt with a dark blue tie, going out from my back was a black garment that was cape-like the sleeves and edges were ripped, my skirt disappeared and in my skirt’s place was dark blue pants, and lastly my shoes were replaced with black shoes that were boot-like, my eyes turned gray and my bracelets changed to a set of bands that matched they were black with silver studs.

Ryoken~ I had no clue what I had just witnessed.

Narumi~ I gasped. “That I have never seen before.” I said

Skye- I nodded agreeing with Narumi.

Victoria~ I finished the spell and I lost my balance and started to fall. “That was tiring, I am almost fully drained of my magic.” I said to Jonathan.

Jonathan- I caught Victoria before she toppled to the ground. “Let’s go back to the dorm.” I said to Victoria.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me