rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

ayumi (004)

Postby selasphorys » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:34 pm

◆ ─ 𝗔𝗬𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗬𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗢
    she/they | twenty-one | groudon hero | location: jubilife city, cafeteria | tags: saitou and yoshi

Ayumi tried to slow their runaway train of thoughts. Taking deep breaths, they watched their Pokemon and the two trainers. Okiagari waved one of his big arms in greeting after hearing the silver-haired man's hello. At least Darmanitan hadn't caused too much trouble. As the flame beast wandered over to the poffins, her Maractus finally caught up with him. Maya scolded him with a few curt chirps. Okiagari looked up to Maya as an older sister despite towering over her, so he took her reprimand seriously. Bowing his head, he followed after the cactus rabbit as they returned to Ayumi's side. Though he still eyed the Umbreon's poke-snacks hungrily, something in his expression changed as he neared his trainer. Both Darmanitan and Maractus caught onto Ayumi's unease, and they quickly took their places to protect them.

She noticed the blond-haired man avoid her gaze. Perhaps her approach had been too aggressive, or perhaps he felt that dangerous tension between them too. Something between their Pokemon, a struggle from eons past. She couldn't raise new barriers when working together may be their only way forward. Forcing herself to relax her rigid posture, Ayumi softened her voice. They answered simply, "Yes, I am." His pale lilac eyes suddenly met theirs. The sudden stare sent a chill down their spine, but the connection was made. When he confirmed that he was also a chosen hero, the puzzle pieces finally started to fit together.

The blonde man broke eye contact once again to look at his friend. Ayumi glanced over as well. Though his friend seemed to be enjoying coffee nonchalantly, Ayumi also felt the burden of his blue gaze, studying her in silence. He seemed to be biding his time before making a statement about himself. Ayumi could respect that, but they didn't have much time left. Deciding that she had nothing left to hide, with the angered ancient tossing in her pocket, the archeologist firmly introduced herself: "I am Ayumi, Groudon's chosen hero. I felt it stir in its Pokeball when I approached you, which was why I asked. Which legendary Pokemon chose you?" She directed her question more toward the blond man, but she was also curious to hear his friend's answer if he was involved.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:15 pm

bump
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith 5

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:14 am

Location- route 218 to Jubilife City
Tagged - Kuromi-open

“Uh thank you for the compliment.”, she replied, “But I just made the calls, it was Steelix that did all the heavy lifting and actually had to battle that Luxio. Not me. It’s nice of your to say though.”

The young women adjusted her hold on the small biped in her arms looking unsure of what to do next or what to say. So she settled on apologising even though there really wasn’t anything for her to apologise for. It just felt like it could be a decent conversation starter was all. “I’m sorry I didn’t acknowledge you earlier, I tend to get a little carried away at times when I battle so I was a little preoccupied at the moment then. Kinda embarrassing..”, she raised a hand to tuck a long strand of hair behind an ear in an embarrassed manner. Lowering it back to wrap around her partner, “But I’m glad you enjoyed it anyway.” She watched the other trainer for a moment before glancing down at the biped in her arms while adding, “Names Faith and this little guy that brought us together here is Riolu. We were just on our way to Jubilife City. Figured we could get a room at the Pokémon Center and Steelix could use some healing up too.”

Riolu gave Kuromi a smile holding up a paw in greeting.

Faith laughed before looking back at the other trainer, eyes looking downward to the Pokémon they held. “I’ve never seen that Pokémon before...” She paused for a long minute before looking back up from t odd Pokémon to the trainer whom held it. “Um sorry. I know this is really abrupt and rude and all buuuut sort of just kinda had a battle and I’d like to get Steelix healed up soon as possible. And check to see if there is a room available at the Pokémon Centere before it gets all filled up so I really should be going now. But it was nice to meet you! Another day maybe!” And just like that Faith jogged off waving behind her.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:39 am

Fuega Luma/31/Female/Pan, ace/Crush: Open/Kyogre's hero/Tags: Faith
Fuega put her shiny Umbreon kigrumi on and saw someone holding a Riolu. "Want to go say hi Fonzie?" She asked. He nodded and followed her They hid in the shadows as the Riolu trainer was talking to other people and waited until till they were gone to come say hello. She let Fonzie lead as she stayed back a bit, as she knew Fonzie was a charmer and that the Riolu wouldn't feel the need to protect his trainer because her aura looked off putting. Fonzie barked a greeting and play bowed, wagging his tail.

Last bumped by Firelight_AA on Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:39 am.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me