Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Welcome

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Velathraxia Meran||Dragonborn||Pilot||Lobby||Tagged: Sharp, Thaven
    Meran was not a morning person. She never had been, and ten years in the Navy hadn't done a thing to change that. Still, checkout time was at 1000, and she didn't have the funds to stay another night. Her last delivery had paid pretty well, but most of that had been spent on repairs. Apparently asteroid fields were bad for cargo ships. Who knew.

The Dragonborn flicked her tinted goggles down over her eyes, shielding her tender brain from the harsh morning sun. She'd popped a few headache pills preemptively the night prior, but they didn't seem to be working. Or they'd already worn off, but the result was the same either way.

Meran filled an old standard-issue canteen with as much watered-down hotel coffee as she could, dumping a caffeine packet into it for good measure. They were supposed to be used in non-caffeinated beverages, on long flights where coffee wasn't practical, but she didn't really care at this point. Cure in hand, the Smuggler looked around for a seat. Pretty much everywhere was full, save for a table near the back whose only occupants were an elf with a large pointy stick and a Tiefling who looked vaguely familiar. well, any port in a storm, I guess, She thought to herself.

"This seat taken?" Meran asked, sliding into a chair without waiting for an answer. She took a swig from her canteen, yawned, then propped her feet up on the table. She didn't remember much about last night, but she was pretty sure the red-skinned woman had been there. Presumably why she looked about as happy to be up as Meran did.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose.King » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:24 pm

Finos Illius
-–―—•Male | High Elf Outlaw | Location: The Table™ | Tags: @The Party•—―–-
==>Finos exhaled, making his way towards the growing group that was his party members, sliding a small black book and a pencil into his belt pouch, the red-dyed, shimmering, silk brushing against legs as he walked. He adjusted what little he was wearing as a top around himself and grinned as he grew closer, closing his emerald eyes for a mere moment. He opened them once more and glanced between the open seats before sliding in next to Thavan, taking out some sort of food item, probably just a piece of candy or beef jerky, he honestly didn't care, starting to munch on it as he studied his companions. He didn't trust them, but he also assumed they didn't trust him, whatever. This could be an opportunity, he supposed, to take a better look at their possessions a little closer while they all seemed semi-tired.
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyNeet » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Ariki
Half-orc Bard | She/Her | Location: Table™ | Tags: The Party

Ariki was used to mornings, theres no doubt about that. When she was a young girl she'd have to get up early all of the time. But she hadn't slept well, and now she was forced into a too-small chair at a too-small table with a bunch of strangers. She was hunched over in the small chair, her large frame tucked half under the table as best she could. A mug of black coffee sat in front of her with 3 sugars which was honestly still too bitter for her tastes. Her eyes looked heavy, dark circles framing her piercing eyes. She sighed and took a sip, visibly squinting as she did so. She wondered what she did to get in this situation. She looked around at the others, grunting something that could be interpreted as a 'good morning', but might also be interpreted as a curse for the situation she was in, depending on who you ask.
Last edited by BunnyNeet on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Call me Bunni ❤ it/its ❤ I'm an adult ❤ NEET irl Image
BunnyNeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pippin2luv » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:34 pm

Averis Vanadian || Tiefling Shooter || He/Him || Mood: Tired, a zombie? || Location: the table™ || tagged: the party

Averis was, to say the least, a dead man walking. With dark circles beneath his eyes and hair messier than normal, it was clear that he had been out pretty late. You see, an old client of his had been in town and wanted to catch up with a few former mercenaries who were also around and where better to go than the hotel party room. Of course, Averis would never turn down free food and drinks so off he went. They were kicked out of the room at about 3 am when one of the big muscly guys who had been given a few too many glasses decided it would be a good idea to jump on a table. Obviously it was a room full of guns/swords/muscle/etc for hire so shouting and encouragement ensued. Fortunately Averis had managed to slip away before the cops could catch his name and id. Back to this morning where Averis made an immediate beeline for the coffee pot and ordered whatever the greasiest, most comfort foody item off the hotels breakfast menu. Scanning the tables through half closed eyes, he spotted one of few seats available and zombie walked over to the table where he could see some elf looking guy, his ridiculously large trident, and a tired looking tiefling with large horns he couldn't help but be jealous of. He set his coffee down and plopped down in the seat beside the other tiefling, running his hand through his hair where his right horn should have been if it wasn't a jagged broken stump. He was simply dressed in whatever clean clothes he could find in his bag that morning, which was a grey zip up hoodie, sweat pants, and half laced up combat boots.
Pippin2luv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:42 pm

With majority of the party half asleep, everyone but Ariki and Finos make a perception check with disadvantage.

Rolls:
Sharp and Pointy: 14
Averis: 6
Velathraxia: 18
Ariki: 21
Finos: 12
Thavan: 4
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Velathraxia Meran||Dragonborn||Pilot||The Table||Tagged: The Party
    More people began filling in the table, all of them looking various levels of tired. Morning people were apparently hard to come by. Nobody was saying much, which suited her just fine. She wasn't really predisposed to conversation at the moment.

Casting her eyes around the room, Meran noticed something strange. A man was eyeing her table from across the room, taking great pains to look like he wasn't looking. He was covering his face, so she couldn't be sure that's what he was doing, but it wasn't really normal for people who looked like him to be sitting alone at a table doing nothing. He looked more like a "back alley" type.

Meran took her feet off the table, casually leaning forwards and rubbing her eyes with one hand. The other was moving to the pistol stashed at her hip. "So, anybody make any enemies last night?" she asked, keeping her voice low. "Could be me, don't remember, but keep your heads down just in case. I'd get that stick ready, knife-ears, could be you'll have to use it." Getting into a firefight with a hangover wasn't her ideal morning plan, but if it happened, it happened.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyNeet » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:07 pm

Ariki
Half-orc Bard | She/Her | Location: Table™ | Tags: The Party, Meran

Ariki glanced at the dragonborn. "You noticed too?" She mumbled in a gruff voice. "I didnt know if anyone was awake or.." she glanced at the Tiefling who was slumped into his coffee "..alive enough to notice."
Ariki sighed "I've never seen that man in my life..." She took another sip of her bittersweet coffee and took care not to look at the man too much, seemingly unnerved by the thought of another stranger watching her.
Image Call me Bunni ❤ it/its ❤ I'm an adult ❤ NEET irl Image
BunnyNeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose.King » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Finos Illius
-–―—•Male | High Elf Outlaw | Location: The Table™ | Tags: @The Party•—―–-
==>Finos was leaning heavily against Thavan's trident, being fond of the cold gleaming metal, eyes half lidded. His eyes then opened as the dragonborn spoke, ear flicking, his gaze turning to her. He sighed and adjusted himself to be turned completely in his chair, legs splayed out in a wide spread to steady himself, dagger pressed against his thigh, nodding but murmuring that it was too early in the morning and that there were too many people for a fight to be successful. His gaze slowly fell as he closed his eyes, exhaling. "I call dibs on frisking the bodies if we win."
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

knife-ears mc-long stick

Postby NaCl » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Thavan Strine || Wood Elf Muscle || He/Him || Mood: Confused, Alert || Location: the table™ || tagged: the party
    Thavan was half into a sip of his tea when the Dragonborn at the table with him spoke, seemingly to him. "I have enemies, but I don't remember making any last night" he said softly, his hand moving down to slowly grab his trident, glancing off in the direction where this person had seemingly seen the strange figure. He couldn't make out much, let alone tell he was looking at the group. Though upon closer inspection Thavan could tell that this person was, in fact, looking at them.
    With his hand firmly wrapped around the trident, he waited patiently, eyeing Finos briefly upon seeing the other elf leaning on his weapon though not commenting.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏɪɴᴛʏ
      ---- cis female 35 tiefling medic loc. table™ tags. party
      After most of the coffee had been drunk, she felt marginally better. Sharp got up to refill it and dropped back to her seat, finally managing to dredge up some curiosity about the other strangers at the table. It was rather full - at least she was lucky enough not to have had her seat stolen while she was up getting coffee - and occupied by a small collection of colorful figures who all looked some different shade of miserable. She was idly watching steam rise from her cup when the black-scaled dragonborn broke the silence with a low drawl and a bizarrely out of place comment.

Sharp eyed her over, frowning faintly. Did she just say 'knife-ear?' was what she got stuck on for the first five seconds. Who even said that in this day and age? After that, the rest of the comment processed through her hangover. She mulled over that a bit, trying to remember last night, which was admittedly mosty a blur. Even with recent events having spiked up her paranoia to an all-time high, she didn't really remember doing anything outrageously offensive. Another woman pitched in, a half-orc saying something about an unknown man watching, and then the fancy elf, claiming - right to frisking the bodies? What was that supposed to mean?
      "New in town. Probably not about me." She contributed to the conversation before trying to discretely look around, oddly unnerved, to spot whoever it was that could be watching them. Later today this would be just a weird story about the weird people you see at hotel breakfasts.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me