ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:07 am

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:emo pants ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
he huffed, looking at him. "in about twelve minutes.." he said, grabbing a apple and eating the whole thing.. the w h o l e thing...
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 am

Emo Pants[EP] -- (Tags; underfell paps)

He squinted in concern at the skeleton. What the heck. "I-is that even healthy?" He looked at the small variety of food options and snagged some apple sauce. It was convenient they had some.
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:14 am

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:emo pants ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
"tsk. dunno." he grinned, grabbing another apple. "i hope it isnt healthy!" he ate the apple the same way, looking around, seeing people staring and whispering.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:07 am

[ UNDERSWAP ] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:underfell mtt ] ━━ [ nickname:carrot and or tall carrot ]
he looked up from his meal, blinking. "nothin." he spoke, taking another bite from his meal while looking down at it. he looked back up to see the robot still there. "i answered your question.. what more do ya want." he asked, sighing.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 am

[ UNDERSWAP ] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:underfell mtt ] ━━ [ nickname:carrot and or tall carrot ]
"yes nothing." he said, looking at his food, finishing it. he yawned and sat back, looking around silently.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:47 am

Emo Pants[EP] -- (tags; underfell paps)

He winced at the odd way of eating apples. Or was it normal? He never are them. He peeled open the apple sauce old, struggling for a short amount of time. He picked up a plastic spoon and started quickly shoveling the stuff into his mouth. "So... do you like do-d-dogs?"
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 pm

UNDYNE

Tags:
Riley

The fish monster walked through the halls towards the cafeteria. She was late for breakfast, thanks to being sent to the principal's office after shoving some freshmen around.
Undyne hadn't even punched their lights out or demanded their lunch money! She was merely pushing those punks out of the way. They were getting the hell in her way.
Her stomach was growling and gnashing its teeth- wait, did stomachs have teeth? Undyne wasn't the biology nerd. This was a question for Alphys, who knew everything.
Undyne's thoughts were still on her friend Alphys, when a spaced out looking human came her way. No, half human half monster. The wings gave her away.
"Hey!" She exclaimed as she nearly collided with the kid. Undyne regarded her and spoke in a playfully aggressive tone that was more friendly than anything. "What's up, punk! Looking for something?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:18 pm

He looked at ep, blinking. "Dogs..no. I don't like dogs. Especially ANNOYING ONES!!" He spoke loudly so everyone could hear him, especially annoying dog and greater dog... People let out laughs and it seemed to actually bother papyrus..
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Sans(tags: Riley, Undyne)
After The Tall Carrot and Killer Robot left, he decided to finally meet up with his socially awkward friend, so as to save her from any uncomfortable situation she might have encountered. On his way he passed Undyne. She seemed to have bumped into a half human half monster girl.
“Heya, Fish Lady,” he called to her, “You got a BONE to pick with this girl?”
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:25 pm

UNDYNE

Tags:
Riley & Sans

Undyne was definitely not the sharpest spear in the arsenal, intellectually speaking. But it didn't take a super-genius like Alphys to recognize Sans' voice. Especially with the bone puns. Undyne groaned slightly as she turned around, but she couldn't help smiling at the joke he just loved to use.
"More like a spear to sharpen," She said with a wide grin tugging at the corners of her mouth.
"Nah, I was gonna invite this punk to sit with me at breakfast actually," Undyne said. "Wanna go get some food? I'm hungry enough to suplex a horse."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me