Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby Introverted_Stargirl » Wed May 03, 2017 11:39 am

[Lena Goldheart/Hufflepuff/5th year/ Tags: Mei/]

"Sure," Lena said cheerfully, Cora's tail flickered happily and tried to get out of Lena's arms so she could explore the new cat more.

/Charles Rainer/ Ravenclaw/ 4th year/ Tags: Open/

Charles searched around for the books he needed, occasionally reminding himself that he couldn't buy new books to read just yet, "Huh, it says we need The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 4 but where would that be?" he muttered to himself while putting his hedgehog back into his bag. He heard the soft tinkling of a bell but didn't get a chance to see who had just come in for Shadow jumped out of his bag again and began to scurry away searching for the source of the sound.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I'm Introverted_Stargirl, plz call me Stargirl.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
As you can tell,
I love Undertale,
I also love Sonic (next),
Pokemon, Harry Potter,
Lord of the Rings,
Stargirl, Star Wars
and Warrior (cats).
Lookin'
for
someone to
help make
Sonic Character buttons
xxxxxxxx

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Introverted_Stargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed May 03, 2017 1:56 pm

{| nathan h. uno | male | hufflepuff | year 4 | sydney |}

xxxxxnathan fell to the ground with the grace of a ruffled hedgehog, hitting his head against the brick path. alaska yowled and jumped off his shoulder, running behind him trunk which hit the ground loudly. the small niffler pulled off his ring and shoved it in his pouch, running into the crowd. the creature disappeared behind the many witches and wizards. nathan groaned, rubbing the back of his head where the impact was the worst. he sat up, scanning his surroundings. his belongings safe in his trunk, alaska, the niffler-- oh, where'd he go?
    xxxxxhe heard an apology from whoever had bumped into him, but he was too worried about the creature he'd just bought. "where is he?" he said, turning to the girl who had knocked him over. "did you see him? where- where.." he pulled at the side of his ruffled hair, panicking. the niffler was small, a baby, he'd taken the ring nathan's sisters gave to him. he could of already been trampled. panicking was an understatement. he was a hufflepuff, good at finding things, and had just lost something a minute after buying it.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed May 03, 2017 2:22 pm

|Sydney Sinclair|Transfer Student|Fourth Year|Tags: Nathan|

Sydney's eyes widened as she noticed a black shape - was that a Niffler? - streak away from them and into the crowd. "Who are you looking for?" she stated quickly, eager to help the stranger in hopes of making up for knocking into him. She took a millisecond to analyse the boy's countenance, making note of the panic that had suddenly spread across his features. Her own heart started to race in response to his alarm. "I-I don't know," she stuttered as a reply to his breathy questions. She frantically wracked her brain while simultaneously scanning the crowd for whomever the boy had lost. "Is it a Niffler you're looking for? Because I thought I saw one dart off in that direction." The words cascaded from her lips in a jumble, but she hoped he would understand what she'd said. She found herself pointing in the direction of a stunning marble building inside of which she remembered exchanging her Muggle money for wizarding money. If it is a Niffler; chances are it'll want to be where the most shiny things are anyways, she recalled.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Tags: Open|

Killian dipped his head to the Hufflepuff girls as he walked out of the Apothecary. He started to head in the direction of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes; intent on buying new pranking supplies - he had a few galleons left over. Skiving Snackboxes and Extendable Ears were priority number one - the maladious sweets would help him get out of class if need be, and he'd be able to eavesdrop on loads of conversations with the help of an Extendable Ear. Amelia had destroyed his from last year, so he reckoned he ought to be rather careful about keeping it away from felines this year. He still had a Screaming Yo-Yo and some Dungbombs from shopping years previous, but he also wanted to pick up some of Weasley's Wildfire Whiz-Bangs for added fun.

(Too lazy to do a post for Killian right now)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed May 03, 2017 3:33 pm

xxxxxnathan nodded. "yes yes, a niffler, just got it, i can't loose it..!" he replied quickly, following the girl's gaze to the shining building in the distance. nathan's heart dropped into his stomach, a momentary flash of nausea overtaking him. he stood up fully. "he's got my ring and we've got to get on the train to hogwarts.." nathan looked over the crowd of witches and wizards. "and i'll probably get into some kind of trouble for letting a niffler loose into a place with that many shiny things. oh lord." he put his head in his hands before a small idea popped into his head. he looked down at the watch on his wrist, glinting in the sun. he ripped it off his wrist and frisbee-threw it into the crowd in a spontaneous action, caught up in the moment. nathan smiled and dove after it, seeing it swirl around on the ground in the midst of people. a black creature scrambled toward it, and, knocking a few random people over, nathan had the niffler and his watch back in his clutches. he must've looked mad.
    xxxxxpeople swore at him, but he got up and scuttled back toward the original impact area. he picked up his trunk, alaska climbing painfully pack onto his shoulder, the niffler held safely and tightly in his hand. he turned toward the stranger who'd knocked into him, attempting to put out his hand to shake before realizing he was still holding a creature. he retracted his gesture awkwardly before smiling at her. "do you have any good niffler names?" he asked nonchalantly, like nothing had just happened at all.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Introverted_Stargirl » Thu May 04, 2017 2:20 am

Charles speed walked after his hedgehog, trying not to disturb the other wizards and witches in the store, "Come back here" he said quietly but the hedgehog paid no attention to him.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
As you can tell,
I love Undertale,
Pokemon, Harry Potter,
Lord of the Rings,
Stargirl, Star Wars
and Warrior (cats).
Lookin'
for
someone to
help make
Sonic Character buttons
xxxxxxxx

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Introverted_Stargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:49 am

Felicity Helens/F/Hufflepuff/Year 4/Tags; Open

Felicity walked into the bookstore, letting a small smile settle on her face before walking in, glancing at the list of books required for her fourth year. Deciding on a general direction, she walked towards the stack of Charms books, searching for a copy of the one required for fourth years. Letting out a small "Aha!" When she found one, Felicity pulled out a copy of the textbook from the stack and walked further into the store, looking for the other required textbooks.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu May 04, 2017 11:43 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Transfer Student|Fourth Year|Tags: Nathan|

Sydney blinked in shock for a couple of moments before her brain comprehended what the boy had said. "I-um-I've always been fond of the names of No-Ma - I mean Muggle philosophers," she admitted without thinking. "Especially the ones from Ancient Greece. I've always found Socrates quite fascinating, and of course Epicurius was intriguing as well. Aristotle and Plato are two of my favourites; they both had extremely different philosophies, despite the fact that Aristotle was greatly influenced by Plato. And... I'm babbling, aren't I?" She adjusted her rectangular glasses as she chewed on the inside of her cheek. Great going, Sydney, she mentally chastised herself. Now he know's you're Muggle-born. While that hadn't been much of a problem at Ilvermorny, given the fair nature of the school, she desperately hoped it wouldn't be a source of strife at Hogwarts.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Tags: Open|

Killian dipped his head to the Hufflepuff girls as he walked out of the Apothecary. He started to head in the direction of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes; intent on buying new pranking supplies - he had a few galleons left over. Skiving Snackboxes and Extendable Ears were priority number one - the maladious sweets would help him get out of class if need be, and he'd be able to eavesdrop on loads of conversations with the help of an Extendable Ear. Amelia had destroyed his from last year, so he reckoned he ought to be rather careful about keeping it away from felines this year. He still had a Screaming Yo-Yo and some Dungbombs from shopping years previous, but he also wanted to pick up some of Weasley's Wildfire Whiz-Bangs for added fun.

(Too lazy to do a post for Killian right now)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Thu May 04, 2017 1:11 pm

xxxxxnathan listened, a look of pure interest on his face. he did not fully understand one word the girl said, but was intrigued nonetheless. his panic subsided, his usual detail-oriented self took back main control. the girl was around fourteen, had an american accent, and had brown eyes. complex words of muggle history.. "yes, rambling.." he muttered. he exhaled deeply. "maybe some famous thieves? a bit more appropriate, i would think." nathan suggested, an eccentric smile on his face.
    //writer's block//
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Introverted_Stargirl » Fri May 05, 2017 2:36 am

Charles hid behind one of the stacks of books waiting for the perfect moment to catch his hedgehog, unaware of the other 4th year nearby, and lunged for Shadow missing him by a spike. "Dang it" he muttered as he watched his hedgehog walk off.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
As you can tell,
I love Undertale,
Pokemon, Harry Potter,
Lord of the Rings,
Stargirl, Star Wars
and Warrior (cats).
Lookin'
for
someone to
help make
Sonic Character buttons
xxxxxxxx

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Introverted_Stargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Fri May 05, 2017 6:11 am

Marking for future reference. :3
Last edited by Moonblaze-Angel on Sat May 06, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me