ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ɴᴇᴡ&ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:59 am

spark smiled a bit "thanks nickle" he was glad there was still some bot he could count on around here. he slowly sat down where he was feeling ready to collapse anyways "ill just sit here for ya" he half muttered to himself
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 am

σptιmus primє wrote:
DeathBringer | mech | autobot | predacon | tags: Teshin

DeathBringer nodded as he took in the new information, "I am surprised. I have seen many different types of bots and Cybertronians with unique and unheard traits and abilities, and yours has to be one of the top most interesting I have ever seen. I mean no insult nor harm." He said carefully and smoothly.

Reyna | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Brainstorm

Reyna raised an eyebrow, "I know not all of them are bad, but it was a specific group that had taken him apart bit by bit, for fun, to recreate a monster from his remains. They were insane." She said in a tight voice, her tone growing hateful and angry, her expression cold and stony. She vented a heavy sigh, "Sorry, I just hate them for it.
I know not all humans are bad and I don't trust any of them, none yet.
" She said with another sigh.

[ talon is open ]

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Teshin : Decepticon : Tags DeathBringer

"I understand that but as of right now all I am searching for is others of my kind or at least those who take on similar forms. I am technically a beast bot insecticon hybrid although I have high contents of insecticon in me." Teshin said and added "my name is Teshin" He said feeling it necessary to introduce himself.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Warshift continued his watch, then chuckled quietly "you wanna know what's pretty cool about this human tech they shared with us? He he, it's got this little program built in called 'radar' " he then spun around and drew the blade. Scanning the nearby area, he saw the little blinking dot in the small display on the corner of his vision. However, because of the dense foliage around him he couldn't tell exactly where it was, or if it was an enemy. The cannon on his shoulder slid forward and locked into position again ready to fire as he took a step back "I was there in the war of cybertron buddy, don't think you can get the jump on me"
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Nightengale was practically running for nothing. Though in her processor everything was fine, but her wing was ruined, dragging uselessly on the ground behind her as she galloped away from her fears that threatened to swallow her. She let out a cry as she stepped on her wounded wing, tumbling ungracefully into a field where she let out a painful cry.

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:35 pm

Brainstorm | femme | Autobot | Scientist | tags; Reyna

"Perfectly understandable, of course!" Brainstorm concluded, "Treating us as nothing more than machine to be toyed with, I'd be wary too! I wasn't around for this Decepticon that got brutalized though, but I did hear stories about it. Very gruesome." Brainstorm wheezed as she hefted the machine gun back over her shoulder. Maybe she should create a lighter model, the thought crossed her mind.

Nickel | Femme | Decepticon | Medic | tags; Sparkblitz

((Kind of timeskip just so we aren't talking about her on her way for many posts.))

When Nickel finally arrived, she made a disgusted face coming in contact with the grass. Hated dirt, especially since she had wheels for feet. "Sparkblitz? Are you here?!" She called, waving an arm to try and get his attention. Hopefully she wasn't too late.

Vos | Mech | Decepticon | Sniper | tags; Warshift

Radar? He hadn't even thought about radar, Pits how was he going to sneak up on him now? Vos decided on a different approach, very quickly scaling a tree, trying to make it to the end of a branch without it breaking under his weight. A low growl began in the back of his intake, claws stretched out in a preparation to pounce at the Autobot's face. And he was going to do that, and he probably could've at least landed on his back...if it wasn't for the fact the branch did break, never meant to hold a many-ton robot. He squealed as he hit the ground, tumbling not that far of a distance from Warshift.

He didn't want to admit it, he would never admit it. But now he was in for it. In a last-ditch effort to save his dignity (and hide) he flared out his minimal plating (not doing much since he was very small and skinny) and started hissing and spitting like an angry feline as he tried to scramble backwards.
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:45 pm

sparkblitz waved back to nickle, he couldn't move his legs at all anymore, and lost feeling in his right arm "still conscious for now" he was quite happy to see her despite keeping his calm demeanor.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:49 pm

DeathBringer | mech | autobot | predacon | tags: Teshin

The mech nodded, "I understand as well, I am the only known predacon left and have no kin. I met this con on a mission once, he looked somewhat like you, but more like an Earthen canine." He said as he shifted on his talons before sitting once more. He dipped his head slightly in greeting, "Well met, Teshin. My name is DeathBringer." He added with a small smile.

Reyna | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Brainstorm

Reyna nodded slowly, "You should be glad you went here when it did, it affected everyone on both sides." She said heavily. She watched Brainstorm lift the weapon, "Want help? I can carry it, or half of it since it looks heavy." She offered politely.
Last edited by little_light on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:34 am

Mercybringer had been out on his own patrol, under no one's command. The sniper wasn't quite free of the Decepticon hold but it was good enough for him. His engine revved noisy as his alt mode shifted gears hard, speeding up a little past the interstate speed limit, making his way around human cars. The con was smart in his own sense to get tinted windows so no one would see inside his seats. His sniper of course was well hidden, Mercybringer would never let anyone touch Death's kiss, the sniper rifle had been with him since he was a young mech in the pits of Kaon with Megatron.

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Nightrider | femme | decepticon | soldier | tags: open

Nightrider drove along the quiet road, not wanting to draw too much attention. Her alt mode she chose was a sports car, the first she had seen and she liked it, and little did she know it drew attention from humans because of its sleek look and expensive nature. She drove quickly, hoping to get away from the base for some time, as it was getting boring and she had nothing better to do.

[ she is open, I have a little bit of writers block at the moment, sorry it's short. ]

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick